trac-xref branch - any plans?

Justin T. Gibbs

May 2, 2008, 1:59:40 PM5/2/08
to trac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It seems that the trac-xref branch has been idle for some time.
Is there still general interest (other than my own) for this
feature? Are there already plans to integrate it into a future
release?

Thanks,
Justin

Christian Boos

May 5, 2008, 8:10:53 AM5/5/08
to trac...@googlegroups.com
Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that the trac-xref branch has been idle for some time.
> Is there still general interest (other than my own) for this
> feature?

Yes, I still want to get it done, it's still on my long term roadmap.
I'll probably decouple the relational aspect from the mere
cross-references stuff, though.

> Are there already plans to integrate it into a future
> release

This is more difficult to say. Maybe at some point it will evolve into a
plugin, or it will continue to live in its own branch. But there's a
major update needed first to make it works again for 0.11/trunk.

-- Christian