Trac 0.11.4rc1 Released

Jonas Borgström

Mar 18, 2009, 4:34:27 PM3/18/09
to trac...@googlegroups.com
Trac 0.11.4rc1 (Release Candidate 1)
====================================

This is the first and hopefully final release candidate for the upcoming
0.11.4 release.

You will find this release at the usual place:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDownload

Trac 0.11.4rc1 contains a number of bug fixes and minor enhancements.
The following list contains only a few highlights:

* Fixed Python 2.3 incompatibility (#8061)
* Fixed Python 2.6 notification issue (#8083)
* Fixed PostgreSQL multi column index issue (#7600)

You can find a more detailed release note at:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/ReleaseNotes/0.11

Acknowledgements
================

Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective.
Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank you all.

Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded programmers around the world, and that this release will prove an
improvement over the last version.

Please let us know. :-)
/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/

Jesper Rønn-Jensen

Mar 20, 2009, 4:05:09 AM3/20/09
to Trac Development
What are the minor enhancements?
Is there a changelog somewhere for 0.11.4? The link you provided only
has changes to 0.11 (and was last updated last year).

Thanks!
/Jesper
www.justaddwater.dk

Remy Blank

Mar 20, 2009, 5:24:43 AM3/20/09
to trac...@googlegroups.com
Jesper Rønn-Jensen wrote:
> What are the minor enhancements?
> Is there a changelog somewhere for 0.11.4? The link you provided only
> has changes to 0.11 (and was last updated last year).

You can always see the changes by querying for closed tickets by that
milestone:

http://trac.edgewall.org/query?status=closed&milestone=0.11.4

And of course, if you want all the details, look at the source changelog:

http://trac.edgewall.org/log/branches/0.11-stable?rev=7899-7955

The two revision numbers are the revisions corresponding to the previous
(0.11.3) and current release, respectively. You can find them here:

http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags

-- Remy

signature.asc

Jesper Rønn-Jensen

Mar 20, 2009, 4:36:22 PM3/20/09
to Trac Development
> You can always see the changes by querying for closed tickets by that
> milestone:
>
>  http://trac.edgewall.org/query?status=closed&milestone=0.11.4
>
> And of course, if you want all the details, look at the source changelog:
>
>  http://trac.edgewall.org/log/branches/0.11-stable?rev=7899-7955

Thanks a lot! That gave me an impression that I can upgrade to 0.11.4
rc1 on a server with an older version of Trac. (if I run into trouble
I'll of course report it :)