Trac 0.10.4 Released

Christian Boos

Apr 20, 2007, 3:32:30 PM4/20/07
to Trac Announce
Release Notes for Trac 0.10.4

Trac 0.10.4 is a bug fix release. A brief summary of major changes:

* Repository cache improvements. The new syncing scheme is
incompatible with the previous one and requires a database schema
upgrade in order to prevent the old and the new codebase to be mixed.
A repository resync is not needed, though. The 0.10.4 scheme is
compatible with the 0.11 one. (#3837, #4043 and #4586)
* Fix a possible freeze under heavy load (#4465)

The complete list of closed tickets can be found here:

http://trac.edgewall.org/query?status=closed&milestone=0.10.4

Acknowledgements
================

Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective.

Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank you all.

Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded
programmers around the world, and that this release will prove an
improvement over the last version.

Please let us know. :-)

/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/