Trac 0.11.7 Released

Christian Boos

Mar 10, 2010, 2:12:02 AM3/10/10
to Trac Announce
Trac 0.11.7 Released
====================

We're happy to announce the Trac 0.11.7 release.

You will find this release at the usual place:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDownload

Trac 0.11.7 contains a number of security and bug fixes.
The following list contains only a few highlights:

* Fixed a ticket validation issue that would allow unauthorized users
to modify the status and resolution of a ticket (#8884)
* Trac wiki had some trouble handling very long unicode words (#9025)
* Full text search was very slow if lots of custom fields were used
(#8935)
* Fixed a race condition that could lead to the destruction of the
trac.ini file (#8623)

You can find a more detailed release note at:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/ChangeLog

Acknowledgements
================

Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective.
Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank you all.

Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded programmers around the world, and that this release will be
an improvement over the last version.

Please let us know. :-)
/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/