Interested to know what Illawawrra THED group thinks of Gary's great work

0 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

stevenray...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
28 jun 2006, 02:22:3528-06-2006
aan Tourism Hospitality networkED (THED)
(Interested to know what the rest of the team thinks?)

Thanks Gary, looks very interesting will go through and comment

Feedback

-At top, Links to Telstra and Bakers delight ? sponsorship?
-Session instructions very clear and to the point. Was thinking about
context of Module, wondering do student's have their own blog? Where is
it? I see you used http://odeo.com for podcast, htpp://podomatic.com
also looks good to me fro podcasts.

-Underpinning knowledge in Word, good layoiut and design, no messing
around with HTML. Easliy updateable. Would you have considered a wiki
www.wikispaces.com.
-Hot potatoes for a quick formative assement http://hotpot.uvic.ca/
free and works well.

-Photostory - had to install MS codec, great photostory presntation.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx

Clear pictures and questions, engaging converational tone. Liked music
gave interest. How long did ot take to create? Do you have a library of
pictures you pulled pictures from?

http://www.flickr.com/groups/34547099@N00/ is this flickr group just
created for a one off class.

The star wars question, looks engaging for your student age groupbut
when I click load a question does not work in firefox . Works in ie ,
how did you create it?

http://mm.dfilm.com Liked dFilm animation, characters got info
across...how long did it take to create?

The google video, great just over a minute and give good context for
what students will do when they come to kitchens.

Thanks for sharing Gary. Interested to know what the rest of the team
thinks. How long all up did it take to create?

Steven

On 6/28/06, Gary <gary....@tafensw.edu.au> wrote:

We thought you guys would like to see an example of how we will be
delivering the Baking Trades course to students using PDA's. Please
try
all the links and give us some feedback.

Thanks

Gary

http://theflexiblebaker.blogspot.com/

--
Steven Parker

www.networklearning.blogspot.com

Skype: stevenraymondparker

"Half of what you know today will be obsolete in five years. That
prospect
should fill you with excitement." -Vimala Blavatsky

On 6/28/06, Gary <gary....@tafensw.edu.au> wrote:

We thought you guys would like to see an example of how we will be
delivering the Baking Trades course to students using PDA's. Please
try
all the links and give us some feedback

Thanks

Gary

http://theflexiblebaker.blogspot.com/

--
Steven Parker

www.networklearning.blogspot.com

Skype: stevenraymondparker

"Half of what you know today will be obsolete in five years. That
prospect
should fill you with excitement." -Vimala Blavatsky

Leigh Blackall

ongelezen,
28 jun 2006, 21:09:3428-06-2006
aan tourismhos...@googlegroups.com
Regarding the photo story. Yesterday I helped a lady upload such a
thing to Google Video. Worked well. Google Vid accepts Microsofts WMV
format, and once it is in Google Vids - very easy for your average poo
bear to watch.

Would you like to buy my book? http://www.lulu.com/leighblackall
--
Leigh Blackall