sync Problem on Samsung Galaxy Tab

H.Wittek

Jan 17, 2011, 9:34:00 AM1/17/11
to Touch Calendar for Android User Group
Hello,
I love the app, but it doesn't work properly on my Galaxy Tab.
It syncs nicely with all entries in my Google calendar made elsewhere
but the Online Google calendar does not get entries that I make from
my Tab.
It works fine with other calendar apps, so it seems to be a problem of
the Touch calendar.

best regards,
Helmut
Message has been deleted

Oliver Lan

Feb 17, 2011, 7:58:57 PM2/17/11
to touchc...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

The latest version of Touch Calendar (full version) has a workaround for this issue where events added on the phone are not syncing to Google Calendar (affecting Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab devices only).

It's a new option in the settings: "Edit in built-in calendar". If you check this, you'll be able to use Samsung's calendar to edit/add/view events, which means they'll sync correctly to Google Calendar.

Regards,
Oli.

On 3 February 2011 21:52, FabMason <fabien...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

same problem for me :-(

I just spent 2h creating entries on my tab (with touch cal, and the
base calendar) on my desire and online.... and I confirm that the
entries created from touch calendar on the tab don't sync on the other
devices...

It really sucks because I really like touch calendar, I even bought
the full version! Hopefully the dev will fix it...

Fabien