Unable to browse through project created

web...@tigris.org

Apr 15, 2009, 3:36:48 AM4/15/09
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Hi,

I'm facing a strange problem from the past few updates that I've done for SVN. Whenever I'm creating a repository and create "trunk", "branches" and "tags' under the repo using repo-browser and when I'm trying to navigate to my project through web, I'm getting the following error.

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp2\www\websvn\listing.php on line 104

But, few weeks ago I was successfull in creating and browsing through the Repo's, but now I'm unable to do so. I need to solve this prob ASAP and not sure what to do. Please help me on this.

web...@tigris.org

Apr 15, 2009, 3:37:56 AM4/15/09
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Hi,

I'm facing a strange problem from the past few updates that I've done for SVN. Whenever I'm creating a repository and create "trunk", "branches" and "tags' under the repo using repo-browser and when I'm trying to navigate to my project through web, I'm getting the following error.

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp2\www\websvn\listing.php on line 104

But, few weeks ago I was successfull in creating and browsing through the Repo's, but now I'm unable to do so. I need to solve this prob ASAP and not sure what to do. Please help me on this.

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=1723239

Simon Large

Apr 15, 2009, 4:46:45 AM4/15/09
2009/4/15 <web...@tigris.org>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm facing a strange problem from the past few updates that I've done for SVN. Whenever I'm creating a repository and create "trunk", "branches" and "tags' under the repo using repo-browser and when I'm trying to navigate to my project through web, I'm getting the following error.
>
> PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp2\www\websvn\listing.php on line 104
>
> But, few weeks ago I was successfull in creating and browsing through the Repo's, but now I'm unable to do so. I need to solve this prob ASAP and not sure what to do. Please help me on this.

Wrong mailing list. You need to talk to the people who develop the web
viewer software.

Simon

--
: ___
: oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=1723981

garimella ravi krsihna

Apr 15, 2009, 6:31:25 AM4/15/09
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Simon,

Not sure where to post this. Can you please help me with this? This is very urgent. Issue is when the people of my team from other country follow the same procedure, they are successfull in creating the repo. Its only getting struck when we are creating from our country. Sorry for my poor explanation.

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=1725200

Simon Large

Apr 15, 2009, 8:46:24 AM4/15/09
2009/4/15 garimella ravi krsihna <rk_gar...@hotmail.com>:

> Simon,
>
> Not sure where to post this. Can you please help me with this? This is very urgent. Issue is when the people of my team from other country follow the same procedure, they are successfull in creating the repo. Its only getting struck when we are creating from our country. Sorry for my poor explanation.

Telling me it is urgent is not going to help at all. You haven't told
me anything at all about the procedure, only that your PHP web viewer
code doesn't work any more. What do you expect me to say?

Simon

--
: ___

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=1726787