Suggestion for "Export selection to..." dialog

Will Huang

Apr 15, 2009, 4:25:24 AM4/15/09
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
There is a "Export selection to..." dialog, but the dialog always start from "My Document".

Is it possible change this dialog to another format of folder selection dialog? If there is a way to copy/paste folder path in the dialog that will be so much better.

Stefan Küng

Apr 15, 2009, 12:12:33 PM4/15/09
Will Huang wrote:
> There is a "Export selection to..." dialog, but the dialog always
> start from "My Document".
>
> Is it possible change this dialog to another format of folder
> selection dialog? If there is a way to copy/paste folder path in the
> dialog that will be so much better.

There are several places for an "export selection to" dialog. Which one
do you mean?

Stefan

--
___
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=1729208

signature.asc

Will Huang

Apr 17, 2009, 12:18:25 AM4/17/09
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Show log / Choose two revision / Compare revisions / Select files / Export selection to...

Will Huang

Apr 22, 2009, 1:36:59 AM4/22/09
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Hi Stefan,

Here is the path I clicked in:

    Show log / Choose two revision / Compare revisions / Select files / Export selection to...

BR,
Will