GPG signatures

Dzmitry Lazerka

Jun 24, 2008, 10:19:38 AM6/24/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Hello,

Installers are signed by key 459E2D3E. Where can I find it?

Dongsheng Song

Jun 24, 2008, 10:29:22 AM6/24/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 459E2D3E

Stefan Küng

Jun 24, 2008, 11:49:49 AM6/24/08
Dzmitry Lazerka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Installers are signed by key 459E2D3E. Where can I find it?

It's on the download page. See attached screenshot.

Stefan

--
___
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"

signature.asc
gpgkey.png

Lübbe Onken | RA Consulting

Jun 25, 2008, 3:40:58 AM6/25/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org

Stefan Küng

Jun 25, 2008, 3:52:42 AM6/25/08
Lübbe Onken | RA Consulting wrote:
>> Dzmitry Lazerka wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Installers are signed by key 459E2D3E. Where can I find it?
>> It's on the download page. See attached screenshot.
>
> I haven't seen that link either. I thought: "why the hell is the
> obvious GPG link on the right pointing to gnupg.org instead of the
> public key"
>
> Mind if I change both to "public key" and link to the public key? I'd
> put the link to gpg.org in the "footnote"

The link to gpg is there to prevent mails complaining that it's actually
PGP, not GPG (we already had one).

if you change the "GPG signature" to "public key", then those won't be
anymore the description of the link to the left (as with "installer").

But if you think that's better, go ahead.

Stefan

signature.asc

Dzmitry Lazerka

Jun 30, 2008, 1:59:55 PM6/30/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Thank you, it works. I tried to search using regilar web-based search
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=459E2D3E&op=index but it
seems that is doesn't search by ID.

On Jun 24, 5:29 pm, "Dongsheng Song" <dongsheng.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 459E2D3E
>

> 2008/6/24 Dzmitry Lazerka <dlaze...@gmail.com>:

> > Hello,
>
> > Installers are signed by key 459E2D3E. Where can I find it?

Dzmitry Lazerka

Jun 30, 2008, 2:01:48 PM6/30/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Sorry, I missed it.