Checkout rev -4?

Dan

May 5, 2008, 10:05:47 AM5/5/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Thought I'd let you know ...

I installed the nightly build yesterday, then used RepoBrowser to surf
to my chosen (https://) project. Right-clicked to do a checkout.
Seems like it wants to check out revision -4? I had to manually
select "head". Otherwise, all seems well so far.

Server is running apache 2.0.55 and Subversion 1.4.3. Host (TSVN)
computer is about a week old, running Vista64. This is the first
installation of TSVN on it.

- Dan

Stefan Küng

May 5, 2008, 12:19:29 PM5/5/08
Dan wrote:
> Thought I'd let you know ...
>
> I installed the nightly build yesterday, then used RepoBrowser to surf
> to my chosen (https://) project. Right-clicked to do a checkout.
> Seems like it wants to check out revision -4? I had to manually
> select "head". Otherwise, all seems well so far.
>
> Server is running apache 2.0.55 and Subversion 1.4.3. Host (TSVN)
> computer is about a week old, running Vista64. This is the first
> installation of TSVN on it.

Fixed in r12858.

Stefan

--