Problem showing object's properties (1.6.0)

Milen A. Radev

Mar 21, 2009, 1:48:31 PM3/21/09
to d...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
1. Activate a translation pack (I tested with BG, DE and FR);
2. Right click on an versioned object in Windows Explorer, select
"Properties", activate "Subversion" tab;
3. Click on "Properties..." button;
4. Result - nothing happens;
5. Select "English" in the TSVN Settings;
6. Repeat steps 1 thru 3 - result: the TSVN "Properties" dialogue pops up.

Windows XP, 32bit, SP3
TortoiseSVN 1.6.0, Build 15855 - 32 Bit

--
Milen A. Radev

Stefan Küng

Mar 22, 2009, 3:07:29 AM3/22/09
to d...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Milen A. Radev wrote:
> 1. Activate a translation pack (I tested with BG, DE and FR);
> 2. Right click on an versioned object in Windows Explorer, select
> "Properties", activate "Subversion" tab;
> 3. Click on "Properties..." button;
> 4. Result - nothing happens;
> 5. Select "English" in the TSVN Settings;
> 6. Repeat steps 1 thru 3 - result: the TSVN "Properties" dialogue pops up.

Fixed in r15871.

Stefan

--
___