Open Invite - Pre-Xmas Drinks - Wednesday Dec. 13 6:00pm

rycoleman

Dec 4, 2006, 4:55:16 PM12/4/06
to TorCamp
Hey Folks,

James Woods and I are getting together on Wed, Dec. 13th after work and
we just wanted to throw the invite open to any of the other local (or
visiting) Campers. No agenda / Nothing Formal just drinks, food and
conversation.

Plan is 6:00pm @ "C'Est What" (http://www.cestwhat.com/) at Front &
Church.

If you're planning on coming just drop a note in this thread so I can
at least give them a heads up in the unlikely event we cross the line
from "people" to "mob". I can also be reached at
rcol...@clay-tablet.com.

Hope to see some folks out otherwise see you on the otherside at
January's DemoCamp and hope you have a safe and happy Holiday season...

Ryan Coleman

/pd

Dec 10, 2006, 1:25:59 AM12/10/06
to TorCamp
Wish I could make it ryan.. but have a drink on me.. I'll do the same
here in banglore !!

Hope you guys have a blast

On Dec 5, 2:55 am, "rycoleman" <ryan.cole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> James Woods and I are getting together on Wed, Dec. 13th after work and
> we just wanted to throw the invite open to any of the other local (or
> visiting) Campers. No agenda / Nothing Formal just drinks, food and
> conversation.
>
> Plan is 6:00pm @ "C'Est What" (http://www.cestwhat.com/) at Front &
> Church.
>
> If you're planning on coming just drop a note in this thread so I can
> at least give them a heads up in the unlikely event we cross the line
> from "people" to "mob". I can also be reached at

> rcole...@clay-tablet.com.

Bryce Johnson

Dec 10, 2006, 8:27:10 PM12/10/06
to tor...@googlegroups.com
we could also use upcoming:
http://upcoming.org/event/131500/

bryce

rycoleman

Dec 11, 2006, 10:53:06 AM12/11/06
to TorCamp
Thanks Bryce & Dave... for some reason Upcoming still doesn't register
on my radar....

rycoleman

Dec 12, 2006, 9:21:24 AM12/12/06
to TorCamp
Hey folks - quick decision to be made if anyone has input it's
appreciated.

12 is the max that we can make a reservation for - it also means we're
stuck at a table which is also not mingle friendly. 13+ means proper
party booking which gets into the whole deposit thing...

Given the nature of the meetup (drinks and conversation) - everyone
cool with the casual bar area?

David Crow

Dec 12, 2006, 9:30:08 AM12/12/06
to tor...@googlegroups.com
The bar area forces people to mingle and be social. I think it's fine.
Why don't we keep a reservation for 12 so there is a table available,
but also mingle in the bar?

rycoleman

Dec 12, 2006, 9:10:20 PM12/12/06
to TorCamp
They're really picky about "not seating until the whole group is
present" - etc. etc.

I'll call them in the morning and see what works for them too.. I think
either way we'll make it work.

Bryce Johnson

Dec 12, 2006, 9:37:12 PM12/12/06
to tor...@googlegroups.com
The UXIrregulars had 10 people by the fireplace tonight at c'est
WHAT!! It was cozy. We just walked in.

John Philip Green

Dec 13, 2006, 10:00:35 PM12/13/06
to TorCamp
Malgosia & I wish we could join you tonight... have a great time.

We're back in Toronto on the 22nd to the 31st. Hopefully we'll catch
everyone at other events.

John
--
John Philip Green