Dr.Michael Files Expose FRAUDSTER Ken McVay=Useful Info for Someone?

Frank Arthur

Feb 24, 2009, 4:59:16 PM2/24/09
to mail...@bananasplit.info
Even Jews are now so critical of this disgusting pervert, that
Sol Littman/Bnai Brith set up a special website critical of McVay at:
http://www.freedomsite.org/exposed/littman/littman_on_mcvay/index.shtml

From: "david_michael" <david_...@onetel.net.uk>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.revisionism,can.general
Subject: Re: Background info on Kenny McVay
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:01:40 +0100

THE MCVAY FILES

Compiled by Dr D. E. Michael,

CONTENTS

1. Introduction
2. Biodata
2.1 Biography
2.2 Family
2.3 Disability
2.4 Height
2.5 Tastes
2.6 Political affiliations
3. Contact details
3.3 Residential details
3.4 Office details
3.5 E-mail details
4. Financial/business details
4.1 Recent clients
4.2 Employment history
4.2.1 The official version (from Nizkor/McVay)
4.2.2 The unofficial version (from a Toronto newspaper)
4.3 Political funding
5. Negative information
5.1 Sexual sleaze
5.1.1 The Alice in Wonderland gaffe
5.1.2 The 'I fail to see harm' in child pornography gaffe
5.2 The 'anti-racist' who uses racial abuse
5.3 The man who gives advice on drug prices
5.4 The man who offered to kill his own father
5.5 The man who has a history of squabbles with other
anti-revisionists
5.5.1 Cecelia Clancey/Mueller/Plechinger
5.5.2 Sol Littman
5.5.3 Disagreement with unnamed supporters over management of Nizkor
5.5.4 Argument with Yale F. Edeiken, David 'Orac' Gorski and John
Morris
regarding use of personal information about supporters of revisionists
5.6 Incompetent and deliberately misleading research
5.6.1. NetGuide errors
5.6.2 Misleading and out-of-context quotations
5.6.3 Plain incompetence - my biography
5.7 The Nizkor funding controversy
5.7.1 Nizkor's official position re. B'nai Brith Canada
5.7.2 The allegation re. B'nai Brith Canada
5.7.3. McVay's responses to the attacks
5.7.4 The San Antonio Fund
5.7.5 Ken Lewis's response to the attacks
5.6.7 Is Nizkor really just a Web site and not an organization?
5.8 Encouragement of denial-of-service attacks on opponents
6. Conclusion

Appendix - note on Usenet and Web citations

1. INTRODUCTION

The following dossier on Mr Kenneth McVay of Nanaimo, British
Columbia, Canada,the 'director' of the Nizkor Project, has been
compiled entirely from publicdomain resources. Copious notes give
sources for particular items of information. All of the information is
correct and easily verifiable as at December 2002. It will obviously
need to be updated from time to time. In particular, Mr McVay is very
adept at removing embarrassing information from Websites rather
quickly, so use should be made of historical Internet archiving
resources such as the Internet Archive Wayback Machine
(http://web.archive.org/collections/web.html) to obtain information
that has been removed. The sources given here will need to be updated
accordingly to keep abreast of this. It will be observed that, with a
very few exceptions, most of the information results either from
Usenet posts made by Mr McVay to the Internet, or his own Web pages,
or interviews that he has given to the press.

Why prepare a lengthy dossier on Mr McVay? There are several very good
reasons.

(a) Mr McVay, as I shall demonstrate, deliberately misrepresents
Nizkor's financial and organizational affairs. It is right that this
should be
publicized so that those who fund and do business with this gentleman
know the sort of person with whom they're becoming involved.

(b) Mr McVay's Nizkor Project purports to be an 'educational
resource'. It tries, inter alia, to sell to our schoolchildren a particular
view of revisionist historians and those who make common cause with such
historians. I am thus performing a public service in bringing to the
notice of
the wider community some of the more controversial aspects of Mr McVay's
life
and work, including his rather poor research, his somewhat sleazy financial
associations, the fact that he has been the subject of much criticism
from his own side for his unorthodox methods, his controversial views
on such matters as drugs and child pornography, and his avowed
willingness to commit murder. The fact that he is a liar also deserves
note.
If our children are to be 'taught' by men like Mr McVay, they have
every right to know such things about this 'teacher'. So do their
parents.

(c) Mr McVay specializes in collecting dirt on people and using it to
smear them. He is very adept, as will be shown below, at taking quotations
out of context, at giving only half of the story - at misleading. As
children
and impressionable minds are the intended targets of his material it is
right that they and their guardians should know a little about the sort of
person who is providing it.

(d) I am a victim of one of Mr McVay's smear campaigns. Mr McVay has
posted many, many articles (often with identical wording) to Usenet
accusing
me of all sorts of things of which I am quite innocent. He has even
posted some of his nonsense to local newsgroups in the areas in which
he thinks I live - this can only be intended to damage my good name
and to cause harm to my family and to me. I am not the only person who
has had to endure this sort of hate campaign from Mr McVay.

One Mr William Grosvenor of Canada found his name and address
published on McVay's Nizkor Web site. Grosvenor was firebombed.

Mr Scott Bradbury also had his address and telephone number posted on
Mr McVay's Web site and was made the victim of a ferocious campaign of
telephone harassment. The civil law offers no protection when the
perpetrator has limited financial resources and the British police,
political to the core, are worse than useless.
In compiling this dossier I am sending a message to Mr McVay that I
have not been intimidated into silence by him and that I will continue to
expose him and his dwindling band of supporters for the dishonest
people that they are.

(e) Mr McVay publishes, on his Nizkor site, lengthy dossiers on people
- including myself. Some of us feel that this is an intrusion into our
privacy - particularly as some of the information is incorrect, defamatory,
misleading and/or negative and we are given little or no opportunity to
correct it or to place it in context. It is perhaps only fair that those
who
use this particular technique for 'discouraging' debate about World War II
history should be sent a message that the compilation of dossiers is a
game at which both sides can play.
I, at least, make a reasonable attempt to get my facts straight.

It is in this spirit of defiance that I proudly present The McVay
Files.

D. E. Michael

December 2002

2. BIODATA

2.1 Biography
Born: Santa Clara, California, USA, 2 October 1940.1
Studied: computer science.2
Married: 19613 (subsequently divorced, apparently around 1986 - see
below).
Moved: to British Columbia (with family and basset hound), 1967.4
Financial failure: He described what happened next in a Usenet post:5

Once upon a time, millions of salmon ago, I moved my family from a
Yankee city all the way up across the Canadian border and right there about
500 miles up the arsehole of the world. At the time, I was convinced I had
whatever it was it took to be a pioneer - to hack a home out of the
bush and raise my children there. (I was wrong, but that's often been
the case in my life, so I've gotten used to it :-)) I wanted to buy my
daughter a pony. All I had, mind you, to KEEP a pony, was 160 acres of
certified, mosquito-filled raw Canadian bush, but that rarely
prevented me from doing things like buying a horse for my critter, so
of course I bought her one - if anyone cares about that tail, try
getting Lisa over to rec.equestrian to chat, or ask her (politely) via
email. I so enjoyed watching Lisa with that horse that it wasn't long
before I went out and bought her another one - about the size of a
small house. When Reality finally set in, several horse stories later,
I realized that there was no way on God's earth that I could keep
those horses, and I had to explain that to my daughter.

He gave more detail of the cause of his financial failure in an
interview to The Idler:6

In Canada with his schoolteacher wife, McVay set up a dedicated server
to connect Salmon farmers, which was used to track the price of fish food
and commodities. When the price of farm-raised fish plunged from $4.00 to
$2.00 a pound, many of his customers went belly-up. But McVay still had
contracts to provide computer service.
Started anti-revisionist work: 1991.7

Began Nizkor: January 1992.8

Awards:

A list of awards supposedly received by Ken McVay's Nizkor site may be
found on that site itself.9 More notable among McVay's awards are the
Order of British Columbia 1995 and the Media Human Rights Award,
presented by B'nai Brith Canada, in March 1996.10 He received an award
from Eye magazine for his Nizkor site in 1999.11

Citizenship:

Retains Canadian and US dual citizenship.12
Obtained Canadian citizenship in 1973, 'partially in protest over the war
in
'Nam, and partially to express my thanks to Canada for providing me with
training, health care, and apeaceful way of life'.13

2.2 Family

Father: born 1915, died 1989 of cancer.14 Served in Army Intelligence
in the Pacific theater during WWII.15
Mother born: 1917.16 Built landing craft for Food Machinery
Corporation.17
Parental vices: Ken's mother and father were both fond of Martinis.18
Brother: served in the US Marines.19

Marriage(s)

Ken was married to a schoolteacher in 1961,20 from whom he claims he
was divorced after 25 years of marriage (thus around 1986).21
However, he makes Usenet references to a wife as late as 1992, which
suggest that he might have remarried.22

Descendants

He has four children and eight grandchildren.23
His children consist of three girls and one boy.

Daughter 1

One daughter is Lisa Lambeth (formerly Lisa Graham).
Lisa apparently divorced Mr Graham24 to marry Mr Garry Lambeth (former
e-mail address
gre...@oneb2.almanac.bc.ca [DEFUNCT])and then split with Mr Lambeth.25
Lisa was the founder of a group called Parents for Enforcing Regular
Child Support (PERCS).26
Lisa appears to have been involved in some way with a musician by the
name of Dan Livingstone, and they evidently shared an e-mail address,
lisa...@home.com (now defunct). Lisa appears to be involved in
promotions work in the music industry.
She works from:Suite 46-855 Howard Avenue, Nanaimo BC, Canada V9R 5V4,
tel. 250-753-4571 apparently for Stride Productions, where she is
associated
with one Nigel Mack.

Lisa's earlier e-mail addresses included: li...@oneb2.almanac.bc.ca
[DEFUNCT]
Lisa's last known e-mail address was llam...@nanaimo.ark.com.
Lisa has two daughters: Chelsea, born 1982 (old e-mail address:
che...@oneb2.almanac.bdc.ca {DEFUNCT]), and another girl born 1987,
both apparently by Mr Graham. Chelsea has light brown hair and is
interested in horses, running and music.

Son

McVay has a son who served in the American Marines in the Gulf during
Operation Desert Storm in 1991.27 Specifically, he served in Marine
2nd. LAI Btn28 near Khafji, Saudi Arabia.29

Prior to serving in the Marines, McVay's son had difficulty finding a
job, being rejected by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.30

After returning from the Gulf he worked for a short period in Portland
before returning to Canada,31 and in 1996 was serving in the US Army.32

In 1991 McVay's son had a Canadian wife and a daughter.33

In June 1996, McVay was to claim that his son was suffering from Gulf
War Syndrome.34, although evidently this was not so severe as to prevent
him remaining in the employ of the US Army as at November of the same
year.35

Daughter 2

One of the other daughters was teaching in Portland in 1992.36

Daughter 3

The third daughter was living in Canada in 1992.37

It appears that some of McVay's children other than Lisa have also
been divorced.38

2.3 Disability

Ken now has permanent hearing loss and wears hearing aids.39 He is not
in good health, suffering from tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.40

2.4 Height

6'3"41

2.5 Tastes42

Beer: Newcastle Brown Ale, Waterloo Dark, Ruddles County Ale

Cognac: Remy Martin Grand Champagne, Martel Cordon Bleu

Comedian: John Cleese

Comedy group: Monty Python's Flying Circus

Delis: Montreal: Schwartz's (likes their smoked meat platter).
Toronto: Wolfie's, 670 Sheppard Avenue W. (likes the corned beef sandwich).

Dog: Bassett hound

Pizza joints: Pasta la Vista, Winnipeg, Manitoba La Cantina, Hamilton,
Ontario

Politician: Pierre Elliot Trudeau

Scifi: book Endor's Game (Orson Scott Card)

Sports cars: MGTD & BGT, Austin-Healy Sprite, Lotus 7 Mk IV

Stout: Guinness, daft preferred; Murphy's will do in a pinch

Wine (red): Australian Shiraz and Merlots, The Wolf Blass label, from
Bilyara Cellars

Wine (white) bletch

Music: blues, 'new country' music, Beethoven's Ninth Symphony

Motor sport.

2.6 Political affiliations

In 1996 Mr McVay claimed to be apolitical, stating that he had not
voted since 1973.43
Nevertheless, he continues to claim Pierre Trudeau as his
favourite politician. He has also expressed admiration for America's
Ross Perot44

3 CONTACT DETAILS

3.1 Residential details:

995 Bowen Road, Apt. 3108, Nanaimo, British Columbia V9R 2A4, Canada.
Same telephone number as office (see below). (Correct at December 2002.)

(Note that on 8 May 1996 Edmonton Jewish Life (EJL) gave his home
address as 1 North Morgan Cres., Port Alberni BC V9Y 6C1.45 As at December
2002, there was, in fact, no number 1 on this particular street.)

3.2 Office details:

462-1150, North Terminal Avenue, Nanaimo BC, Canada V9S 5T8,
tel.(250) 616 9431.

Also used the following toll-free number as of October 2002:
877-505-7761

The postal address he uses for this is:

PO Box 244, Station A, Nanaimo BC, Canada, V9R 5K9

His former office address (i.e. that of his consultancy company in the
early 1990s, for example on 10 January 1990) was 1B Systems Management Ltd,
4B - 2520 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, BC V9T.
It also operated from 5-1601 Bowen Road Nanaimo, British Columbia V9S 1G7
CA,
tel. (604) 758-2499.

3.3 E-mail details

He has used various e-mail addresses including, inter alia:
kmc...@brobeck.com [DEFUNCT]
kmcvay@oneb [DEFUNCT]
kmc...@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca [DEFUNCT]
kmc...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca [DEFUNCT]
kmc...@oneb.wimsey.bc.ca [DEFUNCT]
peri...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca {DEFUNCT]
kmc...@island.net [DEFUNCT]
niz...@derechos.org
kenm...@kenmcvay.com
kmc...@nizkor.org
sa...@toccatas.com
wpg...@kenmcvay.com
sup...@webposition.com
kmc...@vex.net

He has someone called Dawn handling his bookings for him.46 Whether
this is his partner, secretary or a volunteer is not clear. Her e-mail
address is:
da...@nizkor.org <da...@nizkor.org>

4. FINANCIAL/BUSINESS DETAILS

Kenneth McVay is not, in fact, a full-time employee of Nizkor. Instead
he works as a freelance Internet marketing consultant. He calls
himself Ken McVay Consulting Group and is registered as self-employed.

4.1 Recent clients

These include:

1. Kiosk.ws 47 (telephone 1-819-682-3744). This is owned by Telco
Advertising, 38 Belmont Drive, Aylmer, Quebec, Canada J9H 2M7 and
run by Frank Therien, Joel Therien, Jo-Ann Higgs, Olivier Bedard, Billy
Neil
and Ilona Innus.
2. First Place Software,48 2452 North Malang Road, Joplin, MO 64801,
USA
(Telephone 1-417-781-3282)
3. Pro-List49 owned by OpportunitySeekers, PO, Box 1294, Bloomfield,
New Jersey 07003, USA. The people behind this are Jim Vigilante and
Robert Stemmer.
Telephone: (908) 313-4735.
4. Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison attorneys (multiple addresses - big
international law firm).50
5. Triple Your Money.51 This is owned by GlobalOne, PO Box 1126,
Russellville AR 72811, USA. Phone: (479) 967-6335 Fax: (479) 967-7362
6. He also sells an online Internet marketing journal, Wired2Cash,
available
from http://kenmcvay.com/.52 This appears to be associated with an
organization called NOAN Inc,53 34 Dale Park Drive, Courtice ON L1E
2Z4, Canada. (01- 905-433-2427)

4.2 Employment history

4.2.1 The official version (from Nizkor/McVay)

Marines: Ken purports to have been in the US marines.54 He claims to
have left the marines in or around 1963.55
He gives his reasons for leaving thus:56

I moved to Canada in 1967. I have an honorable discharge from the
Corps, (1963), but was active in the anti-war movement, and decided
that moving to Canada was preferable to continuing the painful process
of watching the United States tear itself apart over 'Nam.

The cynic might thus be forgiven for concluding that he appears to
have fled to avoid military action.

Provision of computer facilities: On arrival in Canada he provided
computer facilities for salmon farmers and others. This was unsuccessful.57

During the early 1990s he ran a computer consulting firm called 1B
Systems Management Limited,58

operating from 5-1601 Bowen Road Nanaimo, British Columbia V9S 1G7 CA
(604)758-2499 and 4B - 2520 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, BC V9T.

Menial jobs after computer business failed:

While in British Columbia he had numerous menial jobs including seven
years doing construction and maintenance work in sawmills.59

In June 1992 he claimed to be living on less than $13,000 per year. 60

In May 1993 he claimed that he'd been laid off from a software support
job in May 1992.61

In 1994 he was working in a combined convenience store/gas station in
British Columbia.62

Nizkor and speaking By spring 1996 he had given up this job to work
full time on the Nizkor project.63

By 1996 he was earning a small sum of money (which he variously claims
was $1,200 per month and $1,500 per month) from speaking engagements
(see funding below).

In 1999 he was charging $750 per day (negotiable) for his speaking
services.64
This asking fee remained the same in 2001.65

His schedule66 indicates that he had a fairly busy speaking schedule
in 1999 (the very year when he purported to be in such dire financial
difficulties that he was contemplating selling Nizkor - see below).
His schedule became markedly less busy in 2000, disappeared
altogether in 2001, but showed signs of renewed life late in 2002.

Internet marketing consultancy

By 1999 he was earning his living as an Internet marketing
consultant,67 his home page claiming that 'he earns his living as a
consultant, and travels extensively. His client list includes Justice
Canada
and the Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General.' Again, this was at the
time
when he was announcing to all and sundry that Nizkor was in such dire
straits
financially that it was about to close!

4.2.2 The unofficial version (from a Toronto newspaper)

Much of the above might be fronting something slightly more serious.
It is possible that Mr McVay might have police connections and might in
fact
be working under cover in some way with the 'intelligence community'. The
cat was apparently let out of the bag by an article in the Toronto Star,
dated
22 March 1999, which stated that Ken McVay was 'a member of the
Vancouver police department for 19 years'.68

Could this be the wrong Ken McVay? Not if one considers that Vancouver
is just a few miles from Nanaimo, and certainly not if one considers
the text of the article:

Speaker Ken McVay, a member of the Vancouver police department for 19
years, said advocacy groups are also guilty of apathy in response to
cyber-hate.'

In 1995, McVay came across an Edmonton man's Web site that targeted
homosexuals.
After contacting a Toronto advocacy group in July, 1997, and a gay
advocacy group in the fall of 1997, McVay said he's still waiting for a
response.

Silence welcomes hate crimes, he said.

"Unfortunately, hate is a marginalized issue", said McVay, stressing
that a collective powerful voice of millions opposing Internet hate is
absent.

It should also be noted that McVay appears to have, or to have had, in
1991, high-level connections with the American army.69

His father worked for US intelligence, thus McVay has well-established
links to the American intelligence network.70

'Thomas Schwann' has posted the following on McVay's alleged
connection with the 'intelligence community':71

I took the liberty to look into the matter about a year earlier.
=====
The following was deleted from nic.ddn.mil some time between
17 July 1996 and 19 August 1996. However, as of 19 August 1996
the email address still worked. It was originally captured on 17 July
1996. It disppeared just prior to a 256 copy mailbomb from gryn.org
saying that it was false information. The owner of gryn.org, Alec
Grynspan, openly bragged about having been involved with the
Mossad, i.e. Israeli intelligence.
===
McVay, Ken (KM214)
1B Systems Management Limited
5-1601 Bowen Road
Nanaimo, British Columbia V9S 1G7 CAN
(604) 758-2499
=====
and the finger function was disabled after the mailbomb. But note
the difference between the company name, 1B, and the internet name
oneb as a number can not lead in an internet address.
Some time later I tried it again and finder was working again
and I got this information. The file date for the file on my disk is
12 April 1997.
=====
name server whois.nic.ddn.mil [note on the military nameserver]
results of

finger @oneb.almanac.bc.ca
Login Name TTY Idle When Where
emcc Ed McCrudden pts/11 Sat 16:21
ppp-130.isdn-3.ican.
rasmus Rasmus Lerdorf pts/1 24 Sat 16:49 jetpen.com
jim Jim Mercer pts/10 2:19 Sat 12:45
gecko.reptiles.org
dacole Dave Cole pts/5 1:30 Mon 17:10
graymatter:S.0
erichall Eric Hall *pts/6 1:39 Sat 07:37
cyber3.servtech.com
andrew Andrew Herdman pts/7 1:04 Fri 15:42
ghoul.uunet.ca
leslie Leslie pts/9 Sat 15:01
indy4.indy.net
pjp Peter Philipp *pts/15 14 Sat 15:51
dialin519:S.0
dacole Dave Cole pts/18 20: Fri 15:44
graymatter.net
dacole Dave Cole pts/17 1:47 Sat 02:43
graymatter:S.1
sjohns Stephen Johns pts/21 9:08 Tue 16:00
trt-on22-12:S.1
plaid Alex pts/3 7 Thu 14:43
spc-isp-tor-uas-1-30
pjp Peter Philipp *pts/24 14 Sat 17:03
dialin519:S.2
sjohns Stephen Johns pts/2 37 Sun 21:43
trt-on22-12:S.0
plaid Alex pts/25 19 Sat 14:42
spc-isp-tor-uas-1-30
mot Samantha Lerner pts/30 48 Sat 16:27 fozzy:S.2
mot Samantha Lerner *pts/20 53 Sat 13:05 fozzy:S.1
darcy D'Arcy J. M. Cain pts/23 4 Sat 15:30 druid.com
mot Samantha Lerner pts/19 51 Sat 13:04 fozzy:S.0
mot Samantha Lerner pts/31 1 Sat 14:47 fozzy:S.3
darcy D'Arcy J. M. Cain pts/34 Sat 15:36 druid.com
pjp Peter Philipp *pts/37 Sat 16:05
dialin519:S.1
mattp Matt Pounsett *pts/28 17: Wed 11:02
conundrum.com
plaid Alex pts/12 19 Sat 16:39
spc-isp-tor-uas-1-30
address book kmc...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca

Login Name TTY Idle When Where
kmcvay Kenneth McVay OBC pts/12 &lt;Mar 31 07:53&gt;

[Note: There have been claims this is a different Ken McVay but a
search of the British Columbia website regarding the OBC, only one Ken
McVay is listed as having been made that award.]

[Note: When it was announced in alt.revisionism that finger was
operating again, it was shut off again within 24 hours. That puts a
direct connection between alt.revisionism and 1B Systems which was
nice of them to demonstrate in real time.]

Dejanews profile

AUTHOR PROFILE: kmc...@oneb.wimsey.bc.CA

There are currently no articles in our database for this person.

[Note: While the server changes names from wimsey to alamanac, it is
still from 1B (oneb) Systems.

This may be due to one of the following reasons:

It's possible that their messages were cancelled;
This person has never posted to Usenet from this account;
This email address/account name is invalid.

=====

In preparing the message I tried it again. I get the response
that it is a valid record but no information on it.

Dejanews has author profiles
p;gt;Archive/File: holocaust/poland Ostrow.05
&amp;gt;Last-modified: 1993/03/27
&amp;gt;Transcription: &lt;A

HREF=&quot;<ahref="http://xp9.dejanews.com/profile.xp?author=
kmc...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca">http://xp9.dejanews.com/profile.xp?
author=kmc...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca</a>&quot;&gt;kmcvay@&lt;
B&gt;oneb&lt;/B&gt;.almanac.bc.ca&lt;/A&gt;

Note the last line, exclusive of html is
kmc...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca

[Note: nizkor was originally hosted on almanac.bc.ca]

And finally, someplace out there are the archives of Eye
Magazine, an interview of both McVay and McCarthy and it give McVay
email address as oneb systems.

We have McVay working for a US contractor with access being
hosted on MILNET. This is the original network encompassing DOD, CIA,
NSA and other defense related organizations and activities and their
contractors. Is 1B Systems a legitimate defense contractor? What is a
US defense contractor doing in Canada? What does 1B Management Systems
do for a living? Good luck in finding out as they are not listing on
any open source of DOD contractors.

If not a listed contractor then not DOD making it a black
operation. And if a black operation that leaves us with two
possibilities, CIA and NSA, or are there blacker than black
organizations? So for purposes of discussion CIA is a good as anything
to refer to as the contracting agency.

We have Nizkor originally hosted on a 1B Systems server. Now that
is either a criminal misappropriation of contract funds or
specifically provided for by the contract. There is nothing in between
in that regard. Perhaps it was criminal but as see that as late as
April 1997, McVay is still an employee of 1B Systems.
You will also note a curious lack of mention of such employment
on the various resumes McVay has fronted. At one people he covered his
early years at 1B Systems by claiming to have been a welfare cheat at
the time. Of what purpose a cover story?

What interests the CIA in this matter? Some matter of national
security. What possible national security interest is there for the US
in matters holocaustian? rather dealing with people questioning the
foundations of it?

Is it to cover up the facts of the IMT and US participation in
it? If the US government demonstrably did the IMT and since it has
continued preserving such nonsense for generations, then there are
conclusions to be drawn regarding the US government.

And if the government should become aware of all of the foreign
policy that has followed from it and that continuation becomes
untenable.

It is not so much the initial lie but compounding lie upon lie
regarding it. Fifty years of compouded lie upon lie, false policy upon
false policy.

So yes, the US government has a major interest in the continuation of
these stories without question as much as Israel is not more so.

Ken McVay eventually explicitly denied any connection with the
intelligence community (confusingly referring to himself in the third
person initially):72

Mr. McVay has not had a connection with anyone's intelligence
community, although CSIS employees have come to at least one of my
presentations... I forget to ask them for a cheque, though... guess if I'm
working for all these spooks, least they could do is pay me, eh? Never
have.
Funny, that, me a professional covert spook and all...

This denial, however, fails to account for the Toronto Star article
that clearly links McVay with the police, an account of his background
that is totally at odds with the account given in his interviews and
on his Web sites.

4.3 Political funding

September 1994 his Fascism and Holocaust Archives received funds from
Vancouver-based Committee for Racial Justice.73

But money remains tight, and his aging equipment is consistently on
the verge of collapse."The whole system is in jeopardy--everything is
at risk on a minute-to- minute basis," he says. Last week, however, a
group of Vancouver-based admirers persuaded a local charity, the
Committee for Racial Justice, to raise money for McVay's Fascism and
Holocaust Archives--and his one-man crusade may now become a full-time
job.

(It should be noted that McVay's pleas of poverty need to be seen in
the context of the fact that a few months earlier he'd announced that
he was in the market for a new car - a 'Camaro Z28 or TransAm GTA')74

Prior to October 1994 Professor Norman Swartz, Simon Fraser
University,organized a fund for him with the aid of the United Church.75

Despite continued claims of poverty, Mr McVay nevertheless felt
himself in a position to threaten, on 8 November 1995, to sue the
administrators of IADFW.NET for libel regarding material posted on their
system to which he had taken offence.76
As lawsuits for libel require some capital it appears that McVay was
either being less than frank about his true financial status when
pleading poverty or was being utterly dishonest in his threats to sue.

In 'spring' 1996, Canadian Business reported that 'McVay now devotes
all of his time to Nizkor. He earns $1,200 a month from speaking
engagements and through public support, including that of local Jewish
groups. His ancient computer was recently upgraded, thanks to a
donation from a Christian businessman.'77
Thus McVay, who was threatening expensive litigation, was putting it
about that he was on $1,200 per month and couldn't even afford to
replace his computer without the assistance of a benefactor!

However, on 8 May 1996, Edmonton Jewish Life gave a slightly different
story:
'He lives on a modest monthly income of $1500, from a trust fund set
up by some wealthy people who've been very generous and mostly plain
folk . . .'78

In 1996 his Canadian funds were being collected by The Zikaron
Tolerance and Remembrance Society 6540 East Hastings Street, Suite 221
Burnaby, BC V5B 4Z5 and Congregation Emmanu-El / Nizkor Project
1461 Blanshard St. Victoria, BC V8W 2J3.
From September, his American funds were collected by the San Antonio
Area Foundation Nizkor Fund P.O. Box 120366 San Antonio, TX 78212-9566.79

In 1997 his Canadian Nizkor funds were being collected by the League
for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada.80

On 21 October 1999 the following article appeared in Canadian Jewish
News:81

Anti-Holocaust denial Web site's future uncertain
By FRANCES KRAFT
Staff Reporter

TORONTO - An extensive educational Web site that has played a
significant role in debunking Holocaust denial faces a tenuous future,
unless further funding is secured.
Ken McVay, founder and director of the Nizkor Project
(www.nizkor.org), said last week he has sufficient funding to last only
until January.
"Even though there has been some very strong support from a few very
generous people, it hasn't been enough," McVay, 59, said in a phone
interview from his home on Vancouver Island, B.C.
He is in the process of determining the site's commercial value,
although he said it is not currently for sale and he does not foresee
shutting it down.
McVay has listed the site on www.GreatDomains.com with an "asking
price" of $500,000, based on the size of Nizkor and the amount of traffic
it attracts.
The site receives about 9,000 hits a day, said McVay. It has grown
from 27 pages in 1995 to almost 5,000 pages, including the entire
transcript of the trial of Adolf Eichmann, he added.
McVay is proud to have those transcripts, the product of 18 months of
negotiation. "I know that the Holocaust deniers, who absolutely revile
this site and me, refuse to talk about the Eichmann trial. They can't
lie about it now."
The job is never-ending, said McVay. Among his current projects, he is
working on making documentation from the Nuremburg trials available.
Although McVay says the years of devoting himself to Nizkor have left
him weary, his tone of voice - and the fact he recently spent four
consecutive 20-hour days on the project - belie his claim. "Of course
I care," he asserted. "I never stop caring. I don't know what I'd do
without [Nizkor]. It's my life."

McVay believes that only a "small and very dedicated group of people"
does care.
He guesses that of the estimated 100 to 300 million Internet users in
the world, only about 100 are actively involved in fighting racism on the
Net.
Nizkor began when McVay, a non-Jew with a long-standing interest in
World War II, encountered Holocaust denial on the Internet in the early
1990s.
He was angered by the bigotry he perceived.
"I'm still angry," he said. "It makes me angry that there are very few
people in the world who give a damn about this."
A native of Santa Clara, Calif., McVay grew up in a middle-class
neighborhood where, to the best of his knowledge, racism didn't exist.
In high school, about half his friends were not white. "We never thought
about it," he said. "Maybe I was just naive."
Although McVay had read extensively about World War II, he knew little
about the Holocaust per se. "I had just enough background to know that
[Holocaust denial] was crap, but I didn't have a clue why it was
crap."
McVay made it his business - his obsession, actually - to learn the
truth, and show it to the rest of the world.
"That's the beauty of the Internet," he said. "Most people exposed to
the venom of Holocaust deniers do not have the time or resources to
check the so-called facts they provide." The Net, he noted, has given
him access to prosecutors, historians and community leaders who have
provided Nizkor with testimony and answers.
Over the years, McVay has developed a worldwide network of dozens
of volunteers to help him access, translate and post material.

The League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada administers the
Nizkor Fund, through which donations to support the Web site can be
channeled.

However, the pleas of poverty appear to have worked again because the
Nizkor site did not collapse; indeed, it continued and the following year
Ken
announced: 'Current statistics suggest that the sites will deliver
over ten million pages of text this year.'82

Two years later, in 2002, on an updated version of the same page,
McVay announced:

'Current statistics suggest that the sites will deliver over twelve
million pages of text this year.'

5. NEGATIVE INFORMATION

CAVEAT: Numerous allegations made against Ken McVay are, to put it
bluntly, false. There is no evidence that he is gay or a male prostitute,
for
example(!).
He makes a lot of enemies on the Internet and some have limited
intelligence.
They respond to his smears by smearing him back but not particularly
competently.
Some post forgeries in his name, which means that care needs to be
taken to distinguish genuine McVay posts from fakes, although this is
generally not too difficult and all of the material prior to about
1994 appears to be genuine. Nevertheless, Ken is not an honourable,
moral , or a particularly competent man, and he has made several
easily verifiable gaffes in his life. Some are hilarious. Others are
rather sickening.

5.1 Sexual sleaze

5.1.1 The Alice in Wonderland gaffe

In 1990 Ken McVay really did post the following to the Usenet
newsgroup alt.sex:83

From: kmcvay@oneb (Ken McVay)
Newsgroups: alt.sex
Subject: Erotic Lit. (was Re: sex ves. violence)
Date: 26 Jun 90 06:52:07 GMT

>> restrictions are generally in force anyway. Aside from pornography
>> being deadly dull, it doesn't bother me.

I once enjoyed an exception to the 'deadly dull' rule - a delightful
movie entitled 'Alice in Wonderland' which bore an, er, superficial
resemblance to another movie of the same name....I've been trying
to find a copy for years, or at least to rent one....last time I viewed
it was around 1983....

Bring on the Dancing Nurses! :-)

This may be found in the Google archives. It was posted before Nizkor
appeared and before McVay had made any revisionist enemies, so it is
certainly not a fake. It appears, from online film reviews, that the uncut
version of this Alice in Wonderland film involves a 'youthful' adult
actress
depicting a child engaging in certain indecent acts, including, inter alia,
a '40-second BJ with the mad hatter' [sic]. (Apparently a 'very fat, naked
Humpty Dumpty' also becomes involved in proceedings at some stage -
we will leave our readers to speculate for themselves how a man who
would have been married with children at the time came to be watching
this sort of thing in 1983.)

It should be noted that current Canadian legislation outlaws the
viewing of child pornography, which it (Section 163.1 of the Criminal Code
of Canada) defines 'child pornography' thus:84

1.In this section, "child pornography" means
a.a photographic, film, video or other visual representation, whether
or not it was made by electronic or mechanical means,
i.that shows a person who is or is depicted as being under the age of
eighteen years and is engaged in or is depicted as engaged in explicit
sexual activity,
or ii.the dominant characteristic of which is the depiction, for a
sexual purpose, of a sexual organ or the anal region of a person under
the age of eighteen years; or
b.any written material or visual representation that advocates or
counsels sexual activity with a person under the age of eighteen years
that would be an offence under this Act.

(my emphasis)

It should also be emphasized that we do not know whether the version
of the film viewed by Mr McVay in 1983 showed the scenes mentioned
above in their entirety, or whether they were cut in the version that
he saw, or whether Ken McVay viewed the film in its entirety, nor am I
sufficiently familiar with Canadian law to know what restrictions on
child pornography were in force in Canada in 1983.
Certainly, McVay appears to have been sailing rather close to the
wind.

It should be noted, for posterity, that the Alice in Wonderland post
was not Mr McVay's only contribution to alt.sex.85

5.1.2 The 'I fail to see harm' in child pornography gaffe

In an interview with The Ethical Spectacle, 1(6) June 1995, Ken McVay
inadvertently admitted to downloading photographs of naked children
from the Internet and expressed rather unconventional views about it:86

I am weary of seeing the issue of "child porn" blown out of proportion
(I've been on and around the Net since 1988, and have yet to come across
anything I'd consider "child porn." I've seen photos of naked
children, but then I've got some of those in my family photo album,
and fail to see the harm, or any great moral danger to our society).

There are many campaigners against the exploitation of children who
might differ somewhat with Mr McVay on this particular point.

5.2 The 'anti-racist' who uses racial abuse

Although Mr McVay is often described as an anti-racist campaigner and
a campaigner against 'hate speech', there are documented instances of
him using precisely the sort of racially abusive language against white
people that would get him a jail sentence under the Public Order Act 1986
if used against a black person in the United Kingdom. Specifically, Mr
McVay is rather fond of calling his debating opponents 'white trash'.

Thus in 1999:

'Vangel's just more white trash walking... cannon fodder for the
William Pearce's of the world, so don't be too hard on him....'87

The following year, Mr McVay gave us this:88

Only the bravest, most Noble Aryan Heros have the courage required to
intimidate women and children, Sara... the generic white trash we
usually find spouting racist drivel don't have the balls for it...
after all, if they were men, they wouldn't do things like that.

And in November 2002, Mr McVay did it again:89

'He has one thing going for him. He's a perfect example of White
trash.'

In the normal course of events I would regard such comments as
unremarkable.
However, when an anti-racist campaigner uses racist language, I think
I am quite entitled to point out the hypocrisy therein. After all, if
anti-racists do not take their anti-racism seriously, why should anyone
else?

5.3 The man who gives advice on drug prices

In 1993 a gentleman posted a message to Usenet asking 'What is the
street price of pot?' Mr McVay provided the following information in a
Usenet
post to alt.drugs:90

What kind? In this neck of the woods, hydroponic Indica is commonly
sold for $400 an ounce - some folks call it "green heroin." At the same
time,
it is undoubtedly possible to purchase the evil weed at half that price

Whether Mr McVay acquired that familiarity with drug prices through
work for the Vancouver Police or as a result of criminal behaviour is
unclear.

5.4 Willingness to engage in murder

Ken McVay has admitted in a Usenet post that he offered to kill his
own father, who was dying of cancer, and would not hesitate to do the same
for his mother.91

The last two months, when the disease really exploded, he was ashamed
of his condition, and degraded by his inability to control his bodily
functions. During this period, he often spoke of suicide, and I often
offered
to help him, if that was what he really wanted . . . I understand the
concerns
expressed over this issue - many of them are valid and serious - but I
believe
that there are many cases where the issues are very clear, and absolutely
supportive of assisted suicide. I would not hesitate to provide that
assistance for mom, regardless of society's position.

Mr McVay has stated elsewhere his willingness to kill people:

I am not a "group," old son, I'm just someone who has lived most of
his life with a clear and unshakeable vision of what the nazis did to the
world. Am I an "extremist?" If you consider that I would not hesitate for
an
instant to make good use of my double-barreled 12-gauge to blow some nazi
prick to hell rather than sit back and watch him burn a church to the
ground
while beating Jewish folks to death in the process "extremist," then I
plead
guilty. There will be NO "krystalnacht" in this neck of the woods.92

Hardly the sort of respect for the law that one would expect from a
policeman, but quite the sort of thing we have grown to expect from the
CIA.

5.5 The man who has a history of squabbles with other
anti-revisionists

5.5.1 Cecelia Clancey/Mueller/Plechinger

Cecelia started off as a revisionist. She then became a very
passionate anti-revisionist and maintains an anti-revisionist Web site93 as
well as an anti-Ku Klux Klan site.94

She was always critical of Ken McVay and his colleagues. She described
her position in a long Usenet post dated 9 March 1994, an extract from
which makes it clear why she moved from revisionism to anti-revisionism and
the nature of her reservations about Ken McVay:95

. . begining in 1990, I have been going to certain, let's say
"experts" and "tireless workers" in the areas of Holocaust education and
memorialization to ask what I can do and where and how for precisely this
end.
And I got pigeonholed. I guess that anybody who happens to have a long and
strong REVISIONIST background, who has come to the opinion that she made a
mistake in disbelieving in gas chambers, etc, had already in her own,
decided
to give it a try at believing in them to decide on more solid grounds than
mere "speculation" that it was true, and was asking to learn more and do
more,
etc.

But since, to my back not to my face, I was "not to be trusted" (at
least this is what I assume), I was never given the chance to learn,
interact,
etc.

So I one day had myself another Rude Awakening upon reading something
by Lucy Dawidowicz in which she misquoted a primary source (a primary
source
that I was very familiar with) so badly that she made it apprear that the
source was saying the OPPOSITE of what she protrayed. UH, people have been
known to get their tenures revoked for such things - even when the mistake
was
not intended - maybe a little "academic unfairness", but that is the way it
works - ask Herb Needleman here at Pitt, the lead industry tried to
"persecute" him by making it look like he fudged research data, but thank
goodness the lead industry lost. So if that was an unintentional mistake of
Dawidowicz's, then I forgive her for throwing me right back into being what
Deborah Lipstadt calls "a committed denier".

Well, a little later, IN SPITE of the "expert" Holocaust educators and
memorializors, I learned some things from some of the Jewish Auschwitz
survivors that convinced me that there really WERE gas chambers, etc.
Other Revisionists do not have to agree with me on this, but I do hope they
will respect my having this as my own historical opiinion. I have no
intentions of shoving this down other people's throats.

But this is STILL not good enough for the "experts" and the Ken McVays
and the ADL people, etc, etc. I guess my "failure" to want to be thier
little
Ex-Denier Poster Girl or my "failure" to give them the name and address of
every "denier" I know so that so-and-so can be added to thier crap-list or
"confirm" every pre-conceived notion of thiers of what terrible
NeoNaziAntiSemites "the deniers" all are was why I was "not to be trusted"
while another Revisionist, Jean-Claude Pressac, who like me also came to
the
belief that there really WERE gas chambers, etc, is put up on a pedestal
because he wants to destroy, utterly destroy all of the people who "are
deniers" and to "confirm" every last pre-conceived notion that Beate
Klarsfeld
and Shelly Shapiro's got - be those notions consistent with his Revisionist
experience or be they very inconsistant with it.

On 23 March 1994, Cecelia wrote:96

Ken McVay, If you were posting things meant for me to respond to, and
I have been ignoring you, it is because you have been in my local kill file
for the past few months. I will take you back out in a few minites.

By 30 March 1994, her frustration at her lack of acceptance was
growing strong:97

I too need to morn[sic] and grieve the Holocaust in company of other
Holocaust BELIEVING people just like you big bad Holocaust Heros and
Promoters do. But no, I am forced to face it all alone because your
prejudice
and discrimination bids you to "not trust me" (Hear Hear, Ed Overman!!!)
or to
assume that "I am up to tricks." Or that I am crazy - my assurtions that
all
Revisionists are not (and do not want to be, but are being driven towards
it
by YOU all) Jew-Haters - are too far beyong the realm of your own personal
constructs of reality to be true.
You therefore deem ME delusional instead of yourselves. I know how to
get some people OUT of "deep denial" (the Twelve Steppers, Anna Freud's,
and my use of the term, not Lipstadt's or the ADL's hateful and derisive
usage, which the ADL STOLE off of me after I wrote the ADL in 1990 "a lot
of Revisionists are just simply in denial, not seething anti-Semites." See
how
they have twisted my intended usage of the term . . .

ALL I was doing was trying to PUT AN END TO REVISIONISM, you idiots,
but you could not accept MY personal testimony as to what happens and does
not happen "beyond its walls" - but of course if Ross or Gannon DARED to
doubt the personal testimony of Elie Wiesel or Mel Mermelstein, then they
are
evil, but MY personal testimony can be scoffed at at will by you Heros.

On 18 May 1998, at which point our Cecelia was Cecelia Plechinger,
McVay made a somewhat dismissive remark about her. When asked whether
he knew her, he responded:98 'I have never met her, but know who you mean.
Are you suggesting that you are not a liar because she asserts I label
liars
as liars?'

A few days later, on 24 May 1998, came the now famous explosion from
Cecelia:99

. . Ken, it is spelled "Cecelia" not "Cecilia." You and I go back to
1991, before you founded Nizkor, Ken. You should know how to properly spell
my name.
And I am part of the history of Nizkor, Ken, yet you pretend to have
just barely heard of me.

I sent you in materials and you used them, but did not credit me as
the source.
These concerned much material on Willis Carto and some key information
on Fred Leuchter's patents, engineering ethics, chemistry (to refute Fred
Leuchter's claims) etc.

In fact, you ignored my material on Carto for many e-mails until one
day, one of them clicked something in you. *then* you posted a request to
your
<hl...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca> mailing list (to which I was one of the
original subscribers) which went defunct long before the founding of Nizkor
asking for info on Willis Carto. Then after a while longer, due in
significant
part, to the info *I* sent you on Carto, you then made him a very big
project
of yours, the topic of a whole long FAQ even.

The stuff on Leuchter's patents also received no ack from you. Yet,
one day long past, I was browsing the Jerusalem1 server in Israel and
noticed
there was a section on Revisionism there. It was mainly or perhaps solely a
mirror of your pre-Nizkor anti-Revisionist website. I forget what you
called
it.
THERE, under a subdirectory on Leuchter, was verbatim my e-mail to you on
Leuchter's patents.
But the header was stripped off. See, Ken, you saw value in this
information, but you did not see value in me as the source. It was only
after
I complained to your webmaster, Jamie McCarthy, that you revised that page
include the original headers of the msg. For other e-mail msgs I saw on the
Jerusalem1 mirror such as ones from Danny Keren, you left the headers
intact.
But mine? Oh well.

And the chemistry and physics material I sent you to refute Leuchter's
claims, you totally ignored, so I gave up sending you additional material.
Yet, later, the same information appeared in your site with a Brian Harmon
being given great accolades by you for providing it to you. Brian did
indeed
provide the info to you at a later date than I did, but it was the same
info I
had offered to you.
From Brian, it was not only worth your repeating, but you also saw fit
to give him credit. Yes, his was in more detail, but I think when he sent
in
the initial stuff, you encouraged him to send in more, so he did. I was
not so
fortunate to get encouraged.

Oh, and medical information I sent you to refute specific claims of
deniers you also ignored.

One time, I and Jamie McCarthy sent you material together (that I
obtained alone). This was concerning what "Murungu" means in Shona
(a southern African Bantu language - an Internet National Socialist used
the
nickname of "Murungu" so that was why I offered to Jamie an explanation of
what this word means).
*This* you put on your Nizkor site. But the fact that Jamie was the
one I approached with the info instead of you made a difference.

Jamie eventually resigned from Nizkor. It was soon after that that
soc.culture.jewish.holocaust went dead. Jamie was doing the technical
work for you while you over-moderated the content. Without Jamie's
technical help, you could no longer run soc.culture.jewish.holocaust, so
you
let it lie fallow rather than let some other moderator take over to keep it
active.

Recently, soc.culture.jewish.holocaust came back to life. And guess
what. It is back under the care of one or more of the original founders --
that is, the people who ran it out of a University of North Carolina server
before they no longer had time to devote to it (and when you then took it
over).

Why, Ken, do you treat me like such dirt? I think it had a lot to do
with the fact that I want to empower and enable people while you want to
dominate and control. And the fact my learning style is to get varied info
from a variety of sources rather than just mindlessly learn from just one
(and
one on your exact wavelenght) has also a lot to do with it. And the fact
that
I do not want to bite the head off of every Revisionist I meet or see has
much
to do with it too.

My approach is far different than yours. I seek to understand and
elucidate while you seek to punish and reek revenge. I seek to prevent
future
Revisionism before it starts by elucidating *why* people become Revs in the
first place and providing viable alternatives to satisfy the same needs
such
people seek and find in Revisionism. You, by contrast, seek to hunt them
down,
"expose" them, discredit them and equate each and every one of them with
hard-core Jew-haters.
I seek to humanize whilst you seek to dehumanize them.

Oh, and the fact that I know what Revisionism is (and is *not*) from
the *inside out* instead of from the outside letting my prejudices dictate
me what is inside --- that has a lot to do with it too.

I was potentially a very valuable resource to you, Ken. But you did
not want elucidation and alternatives and causes of Rev that do not fit
your
preconceived notions.

(According to you, each and every person who becomes a Rev does so out
of evil motives, specifically, Jew-hating motives -- but I posited motives
like trying to find relief from a Shoah that is too hard to bear and
further
posited that Germans both American-born and European-born are at much
greater risk to become Rev's due to a need to seek shelter from the guilt -
-
guilt which is big enought as it is, but gets amplified further by anti-
German
bigots. THIS vital info YOU did not want to HEAR.)

If I had offered to name you names of all the in-the-closet Revs I
knew and to give you private personal information on the publicly-
Revisionist
people I know (I mean information they would want kept private), maybe then
you would have seen me as a valuable resource, Ken. But this too is not my
style. I would relate other Revisionist's experiences to you but with all
identifying information expunged. You did not like that Ken. Names,
addresses,
employers you would have wanted. Traumatic anti-German childhood and young
adult experiences you did not want.

Along the same lines, you once put out a call for any information
anybody knows about Arthur Butz (a Revisionist who is also an engineering
prof). I offered you lots of info about what he has done engineering-wise
and
professor-wise. I also has publicly-available family background info to
submit
once I saw how you responded to the engineering and professor info. But you
just e-mailed me back with a rude letter saying you are not interested in
the
engineering aspects of Butz. See, Ken, you only wanted DIRT on Butz. You
did
not want NORMAL information that is essential for a full and complete
understanding of Arthur Robert Butz.

Interestingly enough, I later read Deborah Lipstadt's chapter on Butz
in her "Denying the Holocaust". Some of it was *wrong.* The correct info
was
in the stuff I sent you and you pooh-poohed and in the stuff I was waiting
send you, but did not. Seems like Lipstadt would have been interested in
seeing the stuff *before* her book went to press -- it would have saved her
errors.

Have you been in contact with Lipstadt as she as still working on
"Denying the Holocaust", Ken? See now how you could have received all
the info I had on Butz (not just the dirt) and then alerted Lipstadt about
it.
Lipstadt could have then contacted me (that is, if you would have been
decent enough to credit me as the source) and seen what I had for herself
and then go and review the direct sources from whence I got the info in the
first place. These were not insider Revisionist sources. These were
publicly
available sources. She could then have written the final draft of "Denying"
to reflect this all. Now, she has gone on record as making some basic
errors
on basic biographical info on not only Butz, but also on App (to whom she
also
devotes a whole chapter).

I then e-mailed you for advice on how I correct these errors without
making Deborah Lipstadt sound foolish. You pooh-poohed the notion that I
could be right and Lipstadt be wrong. To bad, Ken.

Actually I was wrong to have ever tried to seek such advice from you
in the first place. I already knew what you were like, but at the time, you
were for all practical purposes, all I had.

So, you unilaterally decided that my massive, but "normal" information
on Butz was not worth knowing and not worth passing on to scholars
researching Holocaust denial. But, I suppose, in addtion to thinking you
speak for each and every participant of <can.politics, van.general,
can.general, and bc.general> (such as by posting "Knoll speaks for none of
us"
with the "us" meaning all the participants of the said NGs), you think can
speak for Lipstadt and also but make her decisions for her. Too bad.

So I had little value to you, Ken. Too bad. What I know, in the right
hands, is invaluable for the very same "combat the Holocaust deniers"
work you so sincerely and diligently devote yourself to. But your
methodology
is so different from mine that I even had to put your phrase "combat the
Holocaust deniers" in quote marks because it is so different from what I
feel
when I think of reducing the phenonomon of Holocaust denial. I do not want
"combat" Holocaust deniers who are sincere disbelievers of the Shoah. I
just
want to provide viable alternatives and to combat the *causes* of people
seeking solace or an outlet in Revisionism.

Thanks to people like you, Ken, there is at this time a dire poverty
of viable alternatives to Revisionism. Thanks to you and your ilk, people
like
me and Werner Knoll are faced with two extremes -- yours (which actually
deserves the label "Holocaust Lobby") and radical Revisionism's.

At the very same time you and your ilk seek to suppress the truth
about why we turn to Rev, some of those who run radical Revisionism (Carto,
Mark Weber, Hans Schmidt) understand *very well* the needs of people like
me, Werner Knoll, hundreds of thousands of American and Canadian Germans
to includeErnst Zu"ndel.
And they meet our needs and lure us into Revisionism (Zu"ndel was so
lured in Toronto years ago) with these met needs. Once there, an effort is
on
to lure us into hard-core Jew-hating circles (they so lured Zu"ndel).

With me, all the further they got me was Revisionism. The "Holocaust
Lobby" then did much to drive me towards hard-core Nazism. It is only to my
credit I did not go. Don't say if I resisted anybody could. I am made of
some
pretty tough stuff.
If most people, including Ken, were subjected to what "the Holocaust
Lobby" subjected me to since 1990 when I first "came out," they would be
neo-Nazis.
Like I said, this included Ken. I will not say all the things they put
me through here. Maybe I will publicly say it another time or in another
venue and maybe I will not.

With Werner, I cannot tell from just the few posts I read if he had
been lured as far as actually into Revisionism or not. But I can see that
he
is "at risk."
But Ken, with your posts, you are increasing the risk. "At risk" does
not mean "evil" either, Ken. Do not blame the victims. We too are victims
and survivors of the Shoah.

And I myself am also a victim from a Jewish point of view, Ken. But
you were so busy trashing me the ways the Germans part of my heritage
made me 'at risk' that you never even let me tell you I am also Jewish and
very much like a Hidden Child first generation Jewish Shoah survivor and
very much like a Second Generation Jewish Shoah survivor. It is your own
prejudice which did not let you see THESE traits in me, Ken. That plus the
fact you are a Goy.
The JEWISH rage in me never spoken about a huge portion of my people
cut off, my JEWISH mourning, you never heard. Had I gotten a different e-
mail
account and showed you the Jewish rage and mourning within me, you would
have liked that other persona, huh, Ken.

But stuff like this (stated before the above paragraph) Ken, you do
not want to hear because according to your preconceived notions, we START
OUT AS hard-core Jew-haters and then pretend to be like normal people to
assimilate out and infiltrate normal society to inject our poison into it
with
our "tricks of the deniers." This is actually true for some people who
*claim*
to be Revisionists such as Willis Carto. But for many of us, the exact
percentage I do not know due to lack of formal academic studies I would
like
to see done, the truth is just the opposite of what you presuppose.

Lots of people start off with a pre-conceived notion, Ken, including
myself. But real scholars and real researchers and real advocates do not
selectively cleave to or selectively ignore new information that confirms
or
denies respectively our preconceived notions and initial hypotheses. (If
you
are such a great and wonderful real researcher and educator of the Shoah,
Ken, then how come you did not last very long on the academic holocaust
mailing list on a server at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC),
where
many real Shoah scholars and many real Shoah survivors participated?
(The list is now called <holocaust> and is on a different server.) Either
you
got unsubscribed by the owners or you unsubscribed yourself in disgust that
that real Shoah scholarship forum did not gobble up your polemics.

But you refuse to see many of the critical points I make in this post.
You have seen most of them in the 1991 to 1997 timespan (with a gap) many
times, so youhave had opportunity to consider them. And due to your
refusal,
you actually drive more people into Revisionism or deeper into Revisionism
or
into hard-core Jew-hatred with the very efforts you expend to "combat the
Holocast deniers/neo-Nazis."

Such is a travesty. But such is also reality. People like you are part
of the real world we all have to deal with.

Cecelia Plechinger

In another, less well known post on the same day,100 she said:

Ken, in other NGs, you tried and perhaps still try (I have not visited
alt.revisionism and such in quite a while) to appoint yourself as the
spokesperson for all "correct" Shoah education, research, advocacy,
and such.
Yet, you represent only a portion of all Shoah educators, researchers,
advocates, etc.

However, Ken, we are a varied bunch, Ken. You do not speak for all of
us, yet you put yourself forth as doing so.

Notice I said you do not speak for *all* of us. You do indeed speak
for and reflect the views and methods of *some* people who are in the Shoah
ed, research, and advocacy field, but *only* some. Forsteh? (Yiddish for
"Get it?, Capice?, Understand?"). But, only *some.*

As much as I disagree with your tactics and attitude, I did not have
the chutzpah (Yiddish for "audacity") to assert that you speak for *none*
of us. Yet you have the chutzpah to assert that Werner Knoll speaks for
nobody, not a single soul, in this NG <can.politics> other than himself.
Tsk
tsktsk, Ken.

Cecelia Plechinger

There appears to be no record of any response from McVay.

On 8 November 1998, John Morris commented of Cecelia:101

'But I don't think Ken ever trusted her.'

On 22 May 2000,102 Ken responded to a protest from Cecelia that
material that she had written 'is not "utter bullshit"' with the terse
response:
'Yes, it is, and was, utter bullshit <PLONK>'.

On the same day (22 May 2000), a much calmer Cecelia wrote:103

I certainly agree that some of Ken's methods are counterproductive.
But Ken will be Ken, just like Pat will be Pat, and Cecelia will be
Cecelia.

Cecelia

5.5.2 Sol Littman

The disagreement between Ken McVay and Sol Littman, Canadian spokesman
for the Simon Wiesenthal Centre, concerns strategy. Littman favours
censorship
- denying people the right to be heard. McVay seems to favour smears and
intimidation. The two strategies are incompatible insofar as McVay needs
his
opponents to be heard in order for him to identify them and misrepresent
them
as part of the smearing and intimidation process. It might seem an odd
sort of
disagreement, but these are odd people.

The disagreement, which had been simmering for some time, apparently
began to surface in a Usenet post by McVay dated 23 June 1996:104

I do not believe in banning books. Is that clear enough for you? The
7,000 people I have spoken to will probably tell you that, if you ask;
Bernie Farber will certainly tell you that, if you ask, and so will Karen
Mock; So will Sol Littman and Abraham Cooper, men with whom, I suspect,
there is no common agreement on anything, other than the monstrous reality
of the Holocaust and a patent a dislike for Nazis. Does that help?

McVay's attack on Littman intensified with an article by McVay in
Electronic Frontier Canada, dated 23 July 1996.105

Sol Littmann suffers from Ostrich Syndrome
by Kenneth McVay, OBC (kmc...@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca) Tuesday, July
23rd, 1996

The July 19 article in the Vancouver Sun, "B.C. Internet provider is
the largest Canadian site for racist material" is alarming.

It is not the material found on the websites mentioned, nor the fact
that the host server is Canadian - nor indeed that the server is physically
located in BC - which give cause for alarm.

It is alarming because - either by deliberate design or by abject
ignorance - Sol Littman (and the Simon Wiesenthal Center [SWC] whom he
represents in Canada) is fostering and promoting the spread of the "Ostrich
Syndrome."

Their actions represent a counter-productive denial of reality - akin
to the Ostrich burying its head in the sand.

Littman is quoted as saying:

"We found the longer you leave these groups unexposed, the longer
they fester and the more they infect others and the only way to deal with
them
honestly and forcefully is to expose them to the light of truth."
Yet the article concludes,

"Littman said he wants to see if Klatt will remove the groups from
Fairview voluntarily before the centre takes any other action."
The only truth that seems to emerge from such a veiled threat is that
Littman has no understanding of the Internet. One is at a loss to determine
how removal of the "groups" from one Internet Provider's server would in
any
way "expose them to the light of truth."

If Littman had any knowledge of the Internet, he would know that the
Nizkor Project [http://www.nizkor.org/] is an award winning website that is
accessed daily by hundreds. In addition to being a source for those who
seek
information about the facts of the Holocaust, it is used as an electronic
resource for those who wish to "deal with [these groups] honestly and
forcefully" thereby exposing Lemire and many others - of whom Littman may
not even be aware.

Nizkor is arguably the "host" to more hate literature than any other
website.
Since we also include a link to the Zundelsite amongst others, will
Littman next be targetting Nizkor and demanding that we remove such links?
Or that we hide from public view the mountains of archived material which
meticulously documents and uses the "arguments" put forward by these groups
as instruments of their refutation and exposure?

If Littman and the SWC prefer to bury their heads in the sand while
engaging in this futile exercise in darkness, let them do so. But the
martyrdom they hand on a platter to Lemire and others whom they find
offensive
stands in marked contrast to their failure to use the Internet on their own
website.

Conspicuously absent on the SWC website are links to the increasingly
growing number of useful resources for those who truly do wish to
participate
in the battle to expose racist and anti-semitic groups on the Internet.

The Ostrich syndrome is far more dangerous to society than any white
supremacist group on the Internet. Such groups will fester in darkness, but
wither in light.

McVay launched another attack on Littman in a Usenet post dated 18
January 1998:106

Subject: Re: Free Speech is a dangerous thing.
From: kmc...@nizkor.org (Kenneth McVay OBC)
Date: 1998/01/18
Newsgroups:
van.general,bc.politics,bc.general,can.politics,can.general
[In article <885078642....@dejanews.com>,

Jason Black wrote:

Free Speech is a dangerous thing.

> By Ernest & Elvena Slump
>In a press release Sol Littman of the Simon Wiesenthal Institute called
>Oliver BC the Hate Crime Capital of Canada and said BC harbors this
>capital. What do they base this claim on? Well, it seems we have a man..

The fascinating thing about the websites in question is that they are
already so marginalized that one can only wonder that Mr. Littman wants to
throttle them further. Marc Lemire's "Freedom Site," for instance, averages
under 100 hits a day, while the Nizkor site and mirrors receive over 10,000
hits a day, about 1500 of them to the home page. Cybrary of the Holocaust
now gets a million hits a month. The contrast is interesting, and suggests
that these sites are of little interest to anyone except those who maintain
them, and Mr. Littman, of course.

Mr. Littman, however, appears to be a man who would throttle anyone
who disagrees with his worldview - he doesn't need "hate speech" to set
him off.

At a recent international symposium dealing with hate on the internet,
a participant from Washington, D.C., having heard Mr. Littman's
patronizing paper on the subject of hate on the net, commented that Ingrid
Rimland, Ernst Zundel's American parrot, would have had to invent Mr.
Littman
had he not already existed.

Mr. Littman, discovering that this comment had been reproduced by Ms.
Rimland, in one of her regular diatribes, then wrote to a prominent member
of
B'nai Brith (no, I don't work for them, although Mr. Littman appears to
think
that I do) and expressed the hope that I might be muzzled. Perhaps Mr.
Littman
thinks that my comments were "hatespeech?"

It is fortunate that Canada's Jewish community does not reflect his
desire to censor those with whom he disagrees - Mr. Littman, as I told him
at
the Toronto symposium, scares me more than Zundel does.

The following day, 19 January 1998, McVay posted to Usenet an item
indicating that Littman had also been sniping at him, specifically, by
trying
to undermine him in the eyes of B'nai Brith Canada (Nizkor's fund
'collectors').107

Mr. Littman is an interesting man.... and he does indeed seem to
favour censoring not only hate sites, but indeed others who find his brand
of
work with respect to the Internet distasteful.

I am reliably informed that the following letter was received at the
national office of B'nai Brith Canada in September of 1997, closely
following
the international symposium on "Hate on the Internet."

The letter, written under the Simon Wiesenthal Center's letterhead,
contained the following text:

"Not only do we agree on almost all issues but we are also the subject
of the same opprobrium from those who disagree with us.

"What follows was originally put out on the Internet by Ken McVay
flunky Michael Stein and reissued by Zundel flunky Ingrid Rimland.

"Which brings me to the next question. On whose side are McVay and his
cohorts on? For some time I have wondered by B'nai Brith continues to give
him
a platform when he avidly proposes policies which our respective
agencies oppose.
His site provides automatic links with almost all of the major
Holocaust deniers - all in the name of free speech!

"Let's face it, McVay is a quirky loose cannon whose usefulness is
almost over.
If it weren't for B'nai Brith he would be out of business.

"Sincerely, [signed] Sol Littman"

. .

If Mr. Littman really believes that my work would come to a halt
without the help and support of B'nai Brith, he is equally misinformed. It
would be interesting to know if this letter reflects an official position
of
the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

An abbreviated version of the Usenet post was was subsequently posted
the Nizkor Web site.108

On 10 February 1999, Ken McVay sadly observed:109

'Sol Littman doesn't seem to like me much... hey, I can live with
that.'

In a Usenet response to Anthony Sabatini dated 13 June 1999, McVay
again attacked Littman:110

I think LIttman is out to lunch, and sensationalizes such cases in
order to promote his own agenda, but I also think that he has every right
stand up in a free country and speak his piece. I gather you do not think
he
has this right - granted in the Charter - is that correct?

As more than one Canadian jurist has pointed out, the issue of
Canadian "anti-hate" laws has already been settled - the Supreme Court has
settled it, and more than once. I still oppose those laws, but I don't
pretend
they aren't constitutional when the SC has very clearly demonstrated that
they
are.

I oppose those laws, Mr. Littman does not. Why does that bother you,
Mr. Sabatini? Would you like to shut Mr. Littman up, and deny him his
Charter rights?

Would that wet your whistle?

With that the issue appeared to die down.

5.5.3 Disagreement with unnamed supporters over management of Nizkor

A fascinating insight into a disagreement between Ken McVay and a
group of Nizkor supporters circa 1995- 6 is revealed in a Usenet post by
John
Morris, an anti-revisionist academic from the English department of the
University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada on 17 December 2001:111

So far as I can tell, Nizkor is chugging along just fine.

But it isn't a group project. It's Ken McVay's show. It was proposed
at one time (c. 1995-96) that control of Nizkor should be handed over to a
group of its volunteers. Since I wasn't party to the discussions leading
up to
the collapse of that proposal, the reasons that it never happened are not
entirely clear to me. But it didn't happen, and Nizkor remains, as it
always
has been, under the sole proprietorship of Ken McVay.

I was party to the drafting of a letter to McVay which, in retrospect,
must have looked to McVay like an ultimatum to stand and deliver. The
upshot
is that many of those same volunteers started their own web project called
The
Holocaust History Project.

Is it "classified information"? No. But there does seem to be a
gentleman's agreement not to air dirty laundry in public since it
involves, as
much as anything else, strong personality clashes among some of the
principals.

5.5.4 Argument with Yale F. Edeiken, David 'Orac' Gorski and John
Morris regarding use of personal information on supporters of revisionists

In 1999 a huge and very public row broke out on Usenet between McVay
and three of his (then) supporters. The individuals were John Morris,
mentioned above, Dr David Gorski, a cancer specialist from the US, and
Yale F Edeiken, a Jewish attorney from Pennsylvania. The row concerned
one Mr Scott Bradbury, an opponent of Mr McVay's Nizkor. Yale Edeiken
was sueing Bradbury at the time (Edeiken lost eventually).

Edeiken obtained Bradbury's personal details (address etc.) for the
purposes of legal action. Unfortunately, he also distributed them to
other individuals (see admission below). One of these individuals was Ken
McVay.

McVay posted the information briefly on his Nizkor site. Subsequently, Mr
Bradbury was made the victim of a ferocious campaign of harassment. The
argument concerned who was responsible for using Bradbury's personal
details
improperly.
Edeiken and McVay blamed each other.

The opening salvo began with a post from Ken McVay to alt.revisionism.
In this he made it clear that Yale F Edeiken sent him Scott Bradbury's
personal information, including his address. McVay indicated that he
subsequently posted this address on his Nizkor site for about 90 minutes
(it
was then acquired by a criminal third party, referred to generally as
'Nazihunter', who used it to harass Bradbury.

I don't like posting email as a rule, although I confess I have done,
but I have received email I consider somewhat abusive from Mr. Edeiken,
and am compelled to respond, and to do so initially by sharing his outburst
with you:

<!--Begin email cut and paste--> I hope you're you fucking son of a
bitch. I suggest you mae some response to this. Make it hard and make it
fast.
--yfe
<!--End email cut and paste--> He includes a UseNet article (see
References, above) in which David Michaels apparently said (the article has
not arrived on my server yet):

<!--Begin UseNet quote-->

Since you have just been roundly rapped over the knuckles by your
'boss', Mr McVay, for apparently conspiring to incite violence against a
poster in this newsgroup, I think that perhaps you should keep a low
profile
lest the details of your sordid behaviour find their way to your superiors
in
Pennsylvania. David
<!--End UseNet quote-->

You may recall that Mr. Edeiken said "Make it hard and make it fast."
and so I must. Here is my response, Mr. Michael: I am not now, nor have I
ever
been, Mr. Edeiken's boss. Further, Mr. Edeiken has no connection with the
Nizkor Project, and has not had one since mid-July, when I removed him
from a
Nizkor mailing list. For 1998 and 1999, the only real connection Mr.
Edeiken
had with Nizkor was making you look foolish with respect to the Himmler
tape.

With respect to your interpretation of my words, I can only suggest
that you them again:

<exact copy>

To be fair, one should also ask how nazihunter got the name and
address in the first place, shouldn't one? Yale Edeiken distributed it to a
holocaust-history.org mailing list, and to a few, including me,
outside the list. If you are going to condemn nazihunter, as you properly
are,
then should you not also ask what Yale hoped to achieve by distributing the
address in the first place? I posted it on Nizkor for about 90 minutes,
until
I realized, on reflection, that it was the wrong thing to do, and deleted
it... so, in the end, it could have come from anywhere... but it originated
with someone who should have known better, as he himself had been the
target of a similar attack.

<copy ends>

If that is what you feel Mr. Edeiken meant to achieve, that is your
opinion, one I am not prepared to share. However, I think it would have
been
hypocritical of me to remain silent, all the while knowing where the
information came from, while others were being justifiably pilloried for
making improper use of it. Who is to be blamed more? The person wielding
the
weapon, or the one who provided it? You tell me. [Posted and emailed]

This provoked the following response from Dr Gorski, using his
customary pseudonym 'Orac':113

And to what end do you wish to "share" this outburst with us? What
does it accomplish for you to break one of the primary rules of Netiquette?
What do you gain by it? Do you post EVERY abusive e-mail you receive to
a.r?
Yale directed his "outburst" at you in private. Clearly, he's pissed off at
you for some reason. He did not post it to Usenet for all to see, which he
could have done.
Presumably he so because he considered it a private matter. You should
have dealt with it privately, rather than publicizing it. Why are you
publicizing it?
[Denials that Yale works for Nizkor snipped]

. .

Who is more culpable, one who leaves a weapon in a public site,
accessible to anyone, knowing that anyone could pick it up and use it, or
someone who leaves a weapon in a private club among people he/she thinks
he/she can trust?
If your version of events is true, then that's what we're really talking
about, isn't it, Ken? Basically, you're glossing over the fact that it is
entirely possible that by posting Scotty's address to Nizkor's website,
even
if only for 90 min, YOU were the one to provide "Nazihunter" with the
weapon.
Surely you knew when you posted it to a public website that it might fall
into
the wrong hands. At the very least, your action shows recklessness of a
higher
degree than that you accuse Yale of. At the worst, it means you wanted the
information to be used, which is exactly what you seem to be accusing Yale
of.
But back to your question: The person wielding the weapon is more
culpable. A
person given a weapon does not have to pull the trigger and use it. He/she
can
always say no.
The person providing the weapon may or may not have intended for it to
be used and may or may not have been able to predict whether anyone would
use it and may or may not have intended for the person receiving the
weapon to
pass it on. That person, unless he/she knew that the weapon would be used
or
passed on to someone who would use it, can be accused, at most, only of
cluelessness and maybe recklessness. The person who uses the weapon is
ultimately to blame for its use.

An unrepentant McVay made the allegation against Edeiken again:114

Mr. Edeiken posted private and confidential information to undisclosed
recipients, one of whom might be "nazihunter." Did the source of this
private and confidential information understand that he was going to do
this?
Did he approve the use of this private information in that way, prior to
releasing it, or did he release it for a specific purpose, one which had
nothing to do with mailing lists? Would it have been released, short of
legal
action, had the holder of the information known that Mr. Edeiken was going
to release it to the public?

Edeiken admitted the charge but made excuses:115

I gave the information to a list of people who, almost without
exception have been the vicitims of threats of violence or criminal
harassment
from Bradbury.
If you ahve a problem with that, I could care less.

Edeiken denied that McVay had been his 'boss' in legal negotiations
between Nizkor and myself regarding a wager concerning the authenticity of
Himmler's Posen speech tapes. Edeiken had said (in a post directed at me):
'I
am a lawyer retained to represent a client. If you beleive that a cleint
is a
lawyer's "boss" then it is clear why you produced none to represent you.
They
would not do so under those conditions.' McVay replied thus:116

Actually, I never saw it that way. As I thought of how to respend to
Dr. Michael about this, it seemed to me that it was more of a collaborative
effort. I didn't hire Mr. Edeiken to do it. I hadn't thought there would be
any further discussion about the "challenge" after Giwer cut and ran, and
Dr.
Michael's request caught me off guard, so I turned to Yale and asked for
help.
He volunteered. I accepted his legal advice - after all, he's a lawyer. I
confess I did give Mr. Edeiken a $1 retainer, in August, 1996, but I
suspect
it was used up long ago.

This provoked a furious response from John Morris to McVay:117

Yep. Sounds like Yale wasn't worth much to you at all. I'll bet that
made it a hell of a lot easier to stab him him in the back, didn't it, you
cocksucker?

The upshot: Ken McVay denies any links between Edeiken and Nizkor:118

'Mr Edeiken has absolutely no connection with the Nizkor Project.'

5.6 Incompetent and deliberately misleading research

This is evidently not the place to conduct a detailed analysis of
McVay's Nizkor site. A few examples of Ken McVay getting his facts
spectacularly wrong should suffice to make the point that his research
skills
are not of the highest quality.

5.6.1. NetGuide errors

An April 1995 complaint regarding Ken McVay and factual inaccuracies
reads as follows:119

Ken McVay . . . of Vancouver, Canada is a self-appointed, one man "hit
squad" on the Internet. He likes to call people names. Apparently, he is
willing to misrepresent the truth to accomplish his goals, which are to
discredit all who disagree with Jewish leaders' claims about the
"holocaust"
and policies regarding Israel. One recent example was a short story in
NetGuide magazine (we told you their activists are everywhere) written by
Joel
Furr, a freelance writer. Our response to the article follows and is pretty
much self-explanatoty.
Will the magazine publish it?

April 1, 1995

Patrice Adcroft, Editor-in-Chief
NetGuide Magazine
Manhasset, NY

Dear Ms. Adcroft:

Joel Furr's brief article (The Reich Stuff) featuring Ken McVay's war
against "hate" traffic on the Internet in your Feb. 1995 issue needs
correcting.

First and foremost, the practice of using emotional buzz words to
denigrate those with whom one disagrees, e.g., "neo-Nazis", "anti-Semites",
"inept researchers", and "incompetent liars" is a sure sign of the absence
of
scholarship. McVay and Furr need to expand their vocabularies.

Second, their reference to an "old magazine" that carried an article
about "some Jewish politician making claims of a mass extermination of Jews
after World War I" lacked documentation. To what magazine and Jewish
politician were they referring?

Here's the documentation they omitted: The American Hebrew of Oct. 31,
1919, published by the American Jewish Committee, carried a story by former
Governor of New York Martin H. Glynn. Its title was The Crucifixion of Jew
Must Stop! In Glynn's article he referred to the figure of "six million"
and a
"threatened holocaust". This was just after World War I, not World War II.
Obviously, this was not an anti-Semitic publication but rather a Jewish
periodical, and Gov. Martin Glynn was not an anti-Semite.

Finally, The American Hebrew, ceased publication 39 years ago, not
50-60 years as McVay claimed. It appears that Mr. McVay should get his
facts
straight before trashing others.

Sincerely,
[SMYRNA]

5.6.2 Misleading and out-of-context quotations

Unfortunately, Mr McVay is not just a poor researcher. He deliberately
sets out to mislead his readers by telling outright lies.

Smear no. 1 - Mr McVay charges me with 'holocaust denial'

Ken McVay does not like me. He publishes files on me on his Nizkor Web
site.120

The file opens with the words: ''David Michael The true face of
Holocaust denial'.

This is interesting because I have never, in fact, engaged in
'Holocaust denial'. Mr McVay's statement is both false and defamatory.

I have made my position on 'Holocaust denial' very clear on a number
of occasions, not least in a Usenet posting responding to Michael Ragland
in May 2002:121

As I have stated several times, I do not 'deny' anything. I regard
'the Holocaust' as a newspeak term for a large number of events. Some of
them may well have occurred. Others, if you examine them -- which you
evidently haven't as you've confessed that you simply 'intuitively knew
that
the Holocaust had occurred' -- are 'supported' by rather weaker evidence.
Your attempt to imply that all these events must be either accepted or
rejected in toto is downright silly. Your assertion that I 'deny' these
events, when I merely 'question' them, is downright dishonest. As I have
pointed out to you before.

Smear no. 2 - Mr McVay charges me with Nazism

After this piece of - let us not beat about the bush - flagrant libel,
Ken McVay's Web site continues to try to blacken my good name.

After a carefully snipped and edited quote from one of my more
controversial posts on American imperialism and the World Trade Center
attacks of 11 September 2001, Mr McVay continues by posting an even
more carefully edited extract from one of my Usenet posts that gives the
uncritical reader the distinct impression that I am a rabid Nazi:

Third, National Socialism was a revolutionary movement that was based
upon a wonderful dream. Forget the stories of corpses for a moment, Mr G,
and imagine a world very different from the world we inhabit today. Imagine
a world free from the wars that have scarred the face of this tired old
planet
since the beginning of time; a world with no extreme poverty, with no
disease,
with no exploitation of worker by employer, no jolting financial crises
(with
the misery that such crises entail) -- a world united in a common purpose
and
a common vision.
Imagine a world free from the old conflicts, where worker and employer
strive side-by-side for the common good, where 'Left' and 'Right' are mere
historical anachronisms, where nation works peacefully alongside nation for
the greater glory of all the earth. Imagine, if you will, a world where,
through a process of artificial genetic selection, mankind has been
enhanced
to heights undreamed of: when, year by year, mere human beings grow ever
closer to becoming gods.
Think of the beauty of those people, of their art, their music, their
literature. Think of their levels of culture, their humanity, their
nobility.
Now contrast this with the world that has been bequeathed to our
children as a result of that needless and miserable world war. Just pick
up a
newspaper and look around you -- look at what your 'liberals' and your
'democrats' have left to them. Look at the dull-eyed teenagers, drugged to
their eyeballs, staggering around bleak housing estates, their stereos
blaring
drum-beats! What do they know of the glories of a Bruckner symphony, or the
heart-rending beauty of Nietzsche? What good have 'democracy' and
'liberalism'
ever done for them, Mr G?
Answer me that! Look at Africa and Asia -- thousands upon thousands of
square miles, characterized by war, starvation, famine, massacre,
corruption,
decay, filth. What good have 'freedom' and 'rights' ever done for the
inhabitants of those miserable regions? Answer me that! What good is
'freedom'
to a man who cannot afford to buy his daily bread? Tell me that, Mr G!
Look at
the legacy of communism -- the blood red claw that, even today, enslaves a
quarter of the world's population. Think of the 200 million corpses --
people
who died as victims of this evil claw, for no good purpose whatsoever. Now
can
you honestly put your hand on your heart and tell me, in all sincerity,
sir,
that you truly and without reservation believe that the world you and your
kind have bequeathed to future generations -- the world that has given us
Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and the pathetic figure of William Jefferson Clinton,
who
symbolizes all that is wrong with this earth -- that you honestly believe
that
this world you have left for us is better than our alternative? Can you
honestly tell me that the dream of a beautiful new world that I have
outlined
above -- the dream that inspired countless thousands of young Europeans to
flock to the National Socialist banner -- is not worth fighting for? Can
you
honestly tell me that it is not worth dying for?"

This is followed by what appears to be a link to the original Usenet
post, although as of December 2002 it did not work.

But doesn't that quote really prove beyond all possible doubt that I'm
a raving Nazi? Well, actually it doesn't. When the entire post is seen it
will
be observed that my views were very different from what Mr McVay wishes
to deceive his readers into believing. The post is a lengthy response to a
series of questions posted by Dr David 'Orac' Gorski. I quote it in full,
with
the exception of the headers and the opening material from earlier
exchanges in the thread. I include both Gorski's questions and my

Nice to see you putting up an argument, Mr G! And it's a tough one
too.

Please read on.

> your true colors are that you tend sympathize with the philosophy
> and goals of National Socialism, aren't they?

Philosophy -- no. I don't think National Socialism has a coherent
philosophy. That's one reason why various attempts to revive it tend
to result in numerous factions forming. I do have a lot more time for the
approach of the early Fascisti. I like their pragmatism: they don't
ask 'how can I make my people serve my ideology', but rather 'which
ideology shall we apply here, now, in this particular instance, to serve my
people'. For me, politics is not a battle between 'Right' and 'Left'
but between idealogues and pragmatists. That's why I don't share the doom
and gloom of many nationalists. I see a movement towards a far more
pragmatic approach in politics nowadays -- a 'fascistization' of
politics. The gulf that separates, say, Tony Blair from Oswald Mosley
is not as great, in my view, as the gulf that separates Tony Blair from,
say, Anthony Wedgewood Benn, the dogmatist at the far 'Left' of his
Labour Party. But this has nothing to do with National Socialism.
As to whether I sympathize with the goals of National Socialism, the
honest answer is that I sympathize with some of them. Just as I
sympathize with some of the goals of libertarianism and even some of
communism. I'm a true eclectic. If a man talks sense, and if the sense
that he talks can serve my country, then he is worth listening to
whatever labels he applies to himself. Again, I'm following in the
tradition of the likes of Mr Mussolini and, to a lesser extent, Sir
Oswald Mosley (neither of whom were, at first, particularly
anti-Semitic, I should add). Both were prepared to follow the
traditional political routes only insofar as they served the nation.
When they ceased to do so, they adopted a more opportunistic,
pragmatic approach, albeit at considerable personal cost.

> But perhaps I have misinterpreted your intention. I'm only human, and
> Usenet often hides the subtle shadings of meaning that people intend when
> the post, leading to frequent misunderstandings. Perhaps, despite your
> many posts that suggest otherwise, you do not have National Socialist
> sympathies. If so, it's really quite simple for you to prove me wrong. All
> you have to do is to answer these two questions:
>
> 1.) Do you in general believe in the philosophy or goals of National
Socialism?

Philosophy -- no. Goals -- some.

> 2.) Do you in general sympathize with the goals or philosophy of National
> Socialism.

Philosophy -- sometimes. Goals -- some.

> Two explicit "no" answers without prevarication or reservation, and you've
> proven me wrong.

Then I haven't proven you wrong, but it doesn't follow from the above
that I am a rampaging Hitler supporter. Let me show you why. Let's
consider where I think the Nazis were right and where I think they
were wrong.

So where do I agree with them?

First, Dr Goebbels made very clear, in 1935, the absolute opposition
of the German National Socialists to communism. This position was
reiterated by Mr Hitler. It seems quite plain to me that communism has
caused immense suffering throughout the world this century. Estimates
of the numbers slaughtered in its name exceed 200 million. It has
enslaved vast swathes of territory; it has destroyed whole national
cultures;
it has caused misery exceeding anything known to mankind. With the
lamentable exception of the Molotov--Ribbentrop pact, which I hope was
a ruse, the Nazis had an excellent record of dealing appropriately with
communists. They hanged them, shot them, strung them up from
lamp-posts.
And in so doing they have my complete support.

Second, the National Socialists were nationalists. At the end of the
day, nationalism, in the sense that I'd use it, is not an abstract
theory or set of propositions or ideology. It is love of one's people
and homeland, and a desire to serve, preserve and enhance them.
Nothing more and nothing less. It is a sentiment, like love of one's wife.
It
cannot be justified or refuted, although, irritatingly, people keep
trying to justify it -- and I dare say you've shot a few of them down
in flames in this very newsgroup! It does not entail hatred of other
nations, any more than your love of your wife or children or pet
hamster entails hatred of other wives of children or hamsters. It is more a
case : 'this is MINE -- this is what I love and shall defend'. Maybe I'm
just an old-fashioned Romantic, Mr G, but I sincerely love my homeland
and people, for all their faults, and would like to serve them as best
I can, not out of a wish for personal gain or to further any ideology,
but in the true spirit of public service. I recognize in the National
Socialists a similar spirit. How can I condemn in them a feeling that
is so strong in myself?

--
the dream that inspired countless thousands of young Europeans to
flock to the National Socialist banner -- is not worth fighting for? Can
you
honestly tell me that it is not worth dying for?

So where do I disagree with them.

First, as I indicated above, there is a lack of clarity as to intent
and purpose. Most National Socialist publications that I have seen
nowadays lack any clear direction. They seem to consist merely of the
confused mutterings of their publishers, which range from the odd, to the
mystical, to the completely daft.

Second, there is a complete lack of any credible leadership. You have
only to witness the undignified way in which the so-called leaders of
the movement today conduct themselves in this newsgroup to see this.
That they should indulge in public squabbling in the face of the enemy
is unforgivable and shows that they are no hopers. Sixty years ago,
such quarrels between brothers would have been settled in private, if
necessary with the assistance of a well-placed bullet.

Third, I am persuaded that the National Socialist movement may, at
times, have participated in unjustified acts of brutality. This in no
way detracts from the fact that their enemies clearly did likewise,
and I do not lose sight of the fact that there was a war on, that 'war is
war' and 'these things happen', or that there was a strong degree of
disorganization, panic and resentment at times. Nevertheless, such
behaviour is quite inexcusable and, where it can be proven to have
occurred, it must be condemned unreservedly.

Fourth, I think that the National Socialists may, in the past, have
taken their use of the race concept to extremes. I don't regard the
Jews as a 'race' but as a cultural group, although one that clearly tends
to attract adherents disproportionately from one particular 'race'. I can
see how the concerns about Jewish influence may have arisen, and from
my own fairly recent encounter with the Jewish community, I must say that
I am struck by how true-to-life the Nazi stereotype of the Jews seems to
be I think the problem, however, is cultural rather than genetic. I
tend to strongly dislike most Jews whom I meet -- they are arrogant,
aggressive, dishonest people. But I can think of several with whom I
formed good relationships, in three cases even friendships. This is
not to say that 'race' cannot be used as a relevant factor in political
decisions. Indeed, in Britain today, where 1 in 5 pre-school children
are of 'mixed' race, it is imperative that race SHOULD be used in
political decisions if our culture and way of life is to survive even
one century into the new millennium. But the concept must be used
SENSIBLY.

Fifth, a central feature of National Socialism was the fuhrer
principle and the need for loyalty to one man, Mr Adolf Hitler. I regret
that
I would swear loyalty to no one other than myself. Mr Hitler was not
infallible. The fact that he managed to lose the most important war of
all time is clear evidence of this.

So, you see, Mr G, I think that there is good and bad in it. As with
most political movements. The trick, methinks, is to preserve and
enhance the good while doing away with the bad. In other words,
pragmatism should rule.

> I'm sure you can do that little thing just to prove my assertion wrong,
> can't you? (Of course, just remember that if you decide to do so
> insincerely just to make me look bad it'll certainly come back to haunt
> you later when you post something that contradicts your answers to these
> questions...)

Well, I know there's always a temptation to label things. I think
labels usually tend to oversimplify and hence distort. It depends what you
want to do. If you want to smear me, then I suppose applying the 'Nazi'
label is as good as any. If you want to accurately classify me for some
obscure purpose, the 'Nazi' label would not fit particularly well.

> >Do you disagree with me on this point? Why?
>
> For the most part, yes, I do disagree. The primary purpose of Germany's
> war was not primarily to "save the world" but to secure Lebensraum for
> Germany in the East, as described in MEIN KAMPF. Later, when it became
> clear that Germany was losing the war that it had started, the only thing
> the Nazis were trying to save was their hides.

I think they were trying to save the world from Bolshevism, from what
they saw as Jewish influence, and from a variety of other 'degenerate'
forces. Certainly they wanted to secure Lebensraum and I think they
wanted to rectify what they saw as unjust conditions imposed upon them
by brute force at the end of the First World War. If you can let me
know precisely what it is you disagree with in this I'll fish around and
try to find some documented backup for it.

Now what I was saying there might have been controversial, but it was
not the uncritical endorsement of Nazism that Mr McVay would like his
readers to think that it was. Since that time I have modified my views
somewhat and nowadays I have more in common with the national-anarchists
than the Fascisti. In particular, I am now convinced that imperialism,
strong
leaders, powerful states and the repression of political opponents is not
the
way forward. In particular,I have become convinced that it is indeed
possible
to work with certain communist and other radical groups against the common
enemy of the current age, which I regard as American imperialism. I have
posted this often to alt.revisionism, which Mr McVay and his supporters
read,
but Mr McVay continues to mislead his readers on the question of what I
really
think.

Smear no. 3 - Mr McVay charges me with neo-Nazism and criminality

Mr McVay posts on his Web site transcripts of allegations made by
Yale F. Edeiken in his lawsuit against Scott Bradbury.

<<Tavish comment: Those allegations have been proven to be perjurious
fabrications aka accusations and this document proves so:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=&selm=3bmv4vc9u4kh2qs4v84aek0qsbfhb5eul
8%404
ax.com
Subject: Test this, David Michael aka Ken McVay's
"Edeiken-v-Bradbury.C1" Is
Filled With Lies and Perjury...
comment>>

These allegations make the following reference to me:123

9. Defendant Scott Bradbury has participated in campaigns of threats,
defamation, forgery, and harassment in order to intimidate and harass
his opponent and prevent them from exercising their rights of free speech.
10.
Defendant Scott Bradbury has assisted and/or obtained the assistance
of others in said campaigns, including but not limited to David E. Michael,
Donald Ellis,
and "Pat Blakely."

. .

25. Since the filing of this lawsuit Defendant Scott Bradbury
increased his efforts to harass and threaten Plaintiff and to distribute
false
and defamatory information about him in an effort to intimidate Plaintiff.
26.
Defendant has been assisted in this effort by David E. Michael and Donald
Ellis publishing material either under their own names, pseudonyms, or
anonymously.

Mr McVay is here citing material accusing me of, inter alia, criminal
offences.
Let it be placed on record that I have not been found guilty of, or
charged with, any criminal offence at any time in my life. I have not even
been charged with the crimes of which Mr McVay accuses me. McVay has
claimed that he was merely reporting Mr Edeiken's allegations, which were
in a court (and thus were protected from libel action). However, I am
advised
that in so reporting them, and particularly in the way in which he has
repeatedly posted them to Usenet newsgroups, Mr McVay is engaging in libel.

It should be noted, in particular, that Edeiken's lawsuit was thrown out on
appeal. Mr McVay makes no note of the fact that Edeiken had every reason to
tell outright lies about me as I too had defeated him in a lawsuit that he
brought against me in Pennsylvania.

Additional defamatory material is published in another part of Mr
McVay's report of Edeiken's allegations:124

15. Defendant is supported and assisted in his campaigns of harassment
as aforesaid by various accomplices who Plaintiff believes and therefore
aversinclude, inter alia:

16. The aforesaid campaigns arise from Defendant;'s pathological hatred of
Jew
and/or any person opposed to his pathological hatred and are conducted
maliciously, wantonly, wilfully, and recklessly by the Defendant and his
accomplices and in outrageous disregard of the rights of his victims with
the
specific purpose of intimidating and silencing his opponents, intentionally
causing them mental distress, anguish and grief, and adversely affecting
their
reputation in the communities in which they reside.

17. That such purpose and intent of Defendant is known to Defendant's
accomplices who actively support Defendant's goals and purposes and assist
him in stalking his victims during his campaigns of harassment, defamation,
and intimidation.

18. Such agreement on the part of his accomplices includes the ethnic
prejudice and hatred that motivates Defendant.

19. That said accomplices include, inter alia: a. David E. Michael, a
British
neo-Nazi and denier of the Holocaust who is an adherent of and/or organizer
for the neo-Nazi British National Party.

As argued above, as well as being quite innocent of the criminal
charges made against me by Mr Edeiken and Mr McVay on Web sites and in
Usenet groups but not to the police, I am neither a 'neo-Nazi' nor a
'denier
of the Holocaust'.

5.6.3 Plain incompetence - my biography

For a brief period of time Ken McVay posted on his Nizkor site a small
'biography' of me. Why he should seek to do this is a matter for
speculation.
McVay removed it fairly rapidly and it was not archived by the
Internet Archive Wayback Machine (as at December 2002), so the only
evidence
that it ever existed is the exchange that it generated on Usenet. This
consisted of an original postby me:125, and responses by Steven Mock,126
Michael Ragland127 and two posters using pseudonyms.

My contribution to this thread highlighted the errors. My post read as
follows:

In his latest (rather pathetic) attempt to intimidate me into silence,
Ken McVay's 'Nizkor' website now posts an interesting little 'biography'
of me.
This is at:
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/ftp.py?people//m/michael.david/refere
nces
<begin quote>
1981 - Campaign for More Democratic Student Representation
(Age 18)
Federation of Conservative Students

1982-1984, Active member of the National Front, reputedly
associated closely with Andrew Brons, who was and still is a university
lecturer. (Brons subsequently left the National Front, and disassociated
himself from far-right activity.)

1981-1984, philosophy student, St. Andrews University

1988, graduated Keele University; PhD Clinical Psychology. Not
believed to be working in the field.
<end quote>

Errors include:

* wrong age given in 1981 (I was born in summer 1962) [an interesting
error -- this, together with the other errors about my academic
background, suggests that Ken got this info not from the university itself
(which would either have given accurate information or told him to piss
off)
but rather via the good Gerry, who has links with Special Branch, the
executive wing of MI5];

* Brons was not a university lecturer -- he was a polytechnic lecturer
(I wasn't particularly close to him either, although we inevitably worked
together on a couple of minor projects so I can see how that
impression might have arisen);

* wrong dates given for NF membership;

* I was not, in fact, a philosophy student at St Andrews University
from 1981 to 1984;

* I did not graduate from Keele University with a PhD in clinical
psychology.

It appears that Nizkor is about as accurate in its information about
its opponents as it is about the history of World War II.

David

(For the record, I have a MA(Hons) in psychology and a PhD in the
psychology of instructional text and graphic design. I did indeed also
study
philosophy, but not from 1981 to 1984 at St Andrews.)

5.7 The Nizkor funding controversy

There are two elements to this: McVay's relationship with B'nai Brith
Canada and McVay's relationship with the American San Antonio Foundation.

5.7.1 Nizkor's official position re. B'nai Brith Canada

The following is currently (December 2002) posted on Nizkor's Web
site:128

The Nizkor Project is pleased to announce its cooperative affiliation
with the League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada. The League is a
national volunteer organization dedicated to combatting antisemitism,
racism
and bigotry, and to promoting human rights for all Canadians.

Donors wishing to use their VISA or MASTER CARD for their donation may
call B'nai Brith directly, at 1-416-633-6224, and advise the receptionist
that they wish to make a donation to the Nizkor Project; If you prefer, you
can print this form and send to:

The Nizkor Project
c/o
The League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada
15 Hove Street
Toronto, Ontario M3H 4Y8

After the form it continues:

Please make your donations payable to "The League for Human Rights of
B'nai Brith Canada," and add the words "Nizkor Trust Fund" to the cheque's
memo section. A portion of amounts donated to the Trust Fund is used to
build the Nizkor Endowment Fund. If you prefer that all of your donation be
invested for Nizkor's future needs, please earmark your cheque or draft
with
the notation
'For The Nizkor Endowment Fund Only. (All bequests should be to the
'Nizkor Endowment Fund, Care of The League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith
Canada'.)

Donations over $10.00 will receive a Canadian tax receipt.
[#0235903-43-13]

5.7.2 The allegation re. B'nai Brith Canada

Allegations regarding 'problems' concerning the manner in which Nizkor
receives monies from B'nai Brith Canada come thick and fast on Usenet. They
not usually particularly clear. However, the following allegation, which I
can
neither verify nor refute, was posted anonymously to Usenet by someone who
evidently does not like Jews but nevertheless manages to outline the gist
of
what is perceived to be the difficulty more clearly than most:129

It works like this:

McVay wants money, and solicits donations for Nizkor.

Problem: Potential donors want a tax receipt, and as McVay's Nizkor is
a *for-profit* enterprise, he is powerless to *legally* issue such a
receipt (which provides a tangible financial benefit to potential donors).

No receipts = fewer donors, potentially leaving McVay faced with
having to choose between eating macaroni & cheese, and paying his server
fees.
:- (

Luckily for McVay, Jews LOVE the little pro-Jewish holocaust
propaganda machine that their favorite Shabbos Goy has cooked up, as they
stand to benefit when the public sympathizes with the image of "Jewish
Suffering". (Oy Vey!)

The Jewish B'nai Brith Canada knows well the PR value of the
"Holocaust", and wants to see McVay's propaganda machine succeed, so
they agree to *launder* intended for Nizkor through their "non-profit"
organization, and issue tax receipts, which will give incentive to McVay's
potential donors.

Problem solved: McVay instructs potential donors to make checks
intended for Nizkor payable to a *third party*, B'nai Brith Canada, and is
thus able to promise these potential donors that a tax receipt will be
issued.

Being extremely grateful for McVay's "work", B'nai Brith gladly issues
a tax receipt to the 'donor', and passes the monies on to McVay (less a 5%
handling fee, of course. After all, they're not THAT grateful, and they ARE
Jews, aren't they?). o:-)>

So in the end, everyone wins: McVay gets his 'donation', the 'donor'
gets his tax receipt, and B'nai Brith gets their pro-Jewish holocaust
propaganda (and 5% of the gross). The only one who gets screwed is the
Canadian Taxpayer, because if a 'donor' decides to give McVay's Nizkor
$1,000.00, and is issued a tax receipt for that amount by B'nai Brith, only
$50.00 will actually STAY with the non-profit that issued the receipt, with
the balance of $950.00 going directly to the for-profit Nizkor (McVay), as
per
their previous agreement.

To put it another way, the Canadian Taxpayer is screwed out of the tax
revenue on $950.00.

This is money laundering in its purest form.

Is this illegal? Probably. (if it isn't, it should be)
Is it fraudulent? In my opinion, definitely:

1) Because McVay offers tax receipts for 'donations' to Nizkor,
potential donors are likely *led to believe* that Nizkor is a non-profit
enterprise. It is NOT.
Many donors are likely duped into believing they are contributing to a
non-profit organization.

2) B'nai Brith is issuing non-profit tax receipts for monies intended
for Nizkor, and per prior agreement, 95% of these monies will in fact be
passed directly to Nizkor, a for-profit enterprise. Canadian taxpayers are
cheated because tax receipts have been issued by B'nai Brith which were
for 19
times the value of the monies actually retained by a non-profit enterprise.

Conclusion:

(In my opinion) Ken McVay and B'nai Brith Canada have conspired to
dupe potential donors to Nizkor, and to fraudulently cheat the Canadian
taxpayer.

The same poster ('Waldo') had made a similar allegation on 19 May 2001
in a Usenet post:130

On May 15, 2001, an article entitled "$60 MILLION JEW FRAUD!!!" was
posted to alt.revisionism. Within the article was a news story that
reportedly ran in Montreal Gazette, on Thursday 21 September 2000. The
headline read:

"Huge tax scam exposed
Religious group issued phony receipts for tens of millions"

The story gave details of how a Hasidic Jewish organization known as
Construit Toujours had defrauded the Canadian government by selling
$60 million dollars in fraudulent tax receipts to Jewish individuals and
businesses who donated to the organization.

In an apparent quid pro quo, the non-profit Construit Toujours would
solicit donations from members of the Jewish community, and in turn issue
the
donors Canadian tax receipts for five times the actual amount contributed.

In this win/ win scenario, Construit Toujours benefited from the
receipt of the actual donation, and the donor would benefit by receiving
tax
deductions that, according to the article, were worth more than 2.5 times
the
amount actually donated.

Everyone benefited - except of course, all other Canadian taxpayers,
who were forced to make up for the tens of millions of dollars worth of
tax deficit caused by this fraud.

This brings to mind the situation currently faced by Nizkor, or "The
Nizkor Project", a Toronto area based website run by Ken McVay.

Nizkor is a pro-Jewish organization which, according to their website
is "Dedicated to the millions of Holocaust victims who suffered and died
at the hands of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime".

http://www.nizkor.org

The thrust of Nizkor's mission appears to be keeping the Holocaust at
the forefront of the public mind, and battling so-called "Holocaust
Deniers":
Revisionist historians, or anyone else who would dare publicly
question the generally accepted "facts" of the German holocaust against
European Jewry in the 1930's and 40's.

While the defense of the Holocaust might appear to be a noble cause,
there are serious questions with regard to the source of Nizkor's funding:
Ken McVay has stated publicly on numerous occasions that Nizkor is *not* a
non-profit organization, yet the organization offers a Canadian tax
receipt to any donor who contributes ten dollars or more to the Project.

From the Nizkor website:

"Donations over $10.00 will receive a Canadian tax receipt.
[#0235903-43-13]"

http://www.nizkor.org/league-donation.html

How does an organization which admits to being a for-profit enterprise
issue
Canadian tax receipts?

It seem that Nizkor has developed a "cooperative affiliation" with the
pro-Jewish "League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada", which is
described by Nizkor as a "national volunteer organization dedicated to
combatting antisemitism, racism and bigotry, and to promoting human
rights
for all Canadians".

http://www.bnaibrith.ca/league/league.htm

The League for Human Rights, it appears,*is* listed as a non-profit
organization, and is accepting contributions, and issuing Canadian tax
receipts on the behalf of Nizkor, a for-profit organization.

This raises some very serious questions:

What exactly is the nature of the "affiliation" between Nizkor and the
League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada?

How are the monies received by the League for Human Rights of B'nai
Brith Canada on Nizkor's behalf distributed and accounted for? Is there a
quid pro quo?

Does the League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada retain a
portion of the funds it collects on Nizkor's behalf?

Do Ken McVay and Nizkor pay taxes on monies funneled through the
League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada, and for which Canadian tax
receipts were issued to donors?

Because Canadian tax receipts are offered for monies donated to
Nizkor, donors may be convinced that they are contributing to a non-profit
organization, while Ken McVay has denied Nizkor's non-profit status on
numerous occasions. Does this practice not give the appearance of
fraud?

On what grounds can Nizkor, a for-profit organization, justify funding
its operations and paying its staff at the expense of the Canadian
taxpayer?
What sets Nizkor apart from any other for-profit enterprises who might
enjoy the benefits of receiving funds that are funneled through a non-
profit
organization?

For example, would it not be beneficial to the proprietors and clients
of a Law or Consulting firm to establish an "affiliation" with a non-profit
organization through which all monies could be funneled, and tax
receipts issued?

The non-profit status of organizations are unfortunately abused on a
regular basis. Fox News' Bill O'Reilly recently uncovered allegations that
the
Rev. Jesse Jackson used tens of thousands of dollars collected under
Jackson's non-profit Rainbow Push organization to pay off his mistress who
bore their illegitimate child. Thus far, the IRS has not investigated
Jackson.

In the Construit Toujours case, the Jewish organization was stripped
of its right to issue tax receipts, and fined $400,000, while the "donors"
the organization were to face criminal charges, and would be forced to
repay the taxes they evaded in the fraudulent scheme.

Are Ken McVay/ Nizkor, and the League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith
Canada of guilty of similar fraud or impropriety?

It is painfully obvious that funds earmarked for Ken McVay's
for-profit Nizkor are being funneled through the League for Human Rights of
B'nai Brith Canada, and that Canadian non-profit tax receipts are being
issued
for funds that are intended to benefit a for-profit enterprise.

Both Ken McVay/ Nizkor and the League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith
Canada owe the taxpayers of Canada a complete and detailed explanation of
their handling of the funds earmarked for Nizkor. Furthermore, the Canadian
Federal Revenue Agency should conduct a thorough investigation of both
organizations.

Waldo

Observer at LargeIt is also sometimes pointed out that B'nai Brith
Canada has been associated with financial sleaze. Former national
vice-president of B'Nai Brith Canada, Harry Bloomfield, is a convicted
criminal found guilty of charges related to conspiring to aid crooked
clients
in breaching securities regulations and tax laws. (Brent Mudry, 'Pertacal
ex
Bloomfield convicted in major offshore prosecution', Stockwatch 21 November
2001).

5.7.3. McVay's responses to the attacks

McVay's responses to the attacks were dismissive. In a 21 May 2001
Usenet post, for example, he wrote:

'What "for-profit organization" might you be referring to, Bubba? The
Nizkor Project? A website?'131

In another post of the same date, he wrote:132

If you feel that the law is being broken, then your duty is clear -
you must report me, forthwith, to Canada Customs and Revenue Agency.

Do let us know what the result is, won't you, Bubba?

However, McVay asserted that Nizkor and McVay did not issue tax
receipts in the following post:133

Mr. Bradbury's problem seems to be that he believes that Nizkor or Ken
McVay issues tax receipts, in spite of having been told that this is not
true. Mr. Grosvenor has made the same rather stupid claim since 1996,
but has yet to provide the proof... heck, I even told Grosvenor _exactly_
how to prove his case, and he ran for the hills . . . he's STILL running.
So
I'll make the same offer to Mr. Bradbury: Donate $10 to Nizkor, using the
form provided, and when you receive your receipt, send it to the Government
of Canada in support of your (libelous) claim. Tell them that the receipt
"proves" that Ken McVay and/or Nizkor issues receipts. As I've said before:
Mr. Bradbury is not only too stupid to understand the answer, Mr. Bradbury
is
too stupid to understand the question, too.

5.7.4 The San Antonio Fund

The clearest description of Nizkor's relationship with the San Antonio
Fund was given by the anti-revisionist John Morris in a Usenet post:134

The San Antonio Area Fund is an umbrella organization that puts
philanthropistsin touch with charitable and non-profit organizations in
need
of funds. Here is the address of their website:

http://www.saafdn.org

The San Antonio Area Fund - Nizkor Fund was established in the
mid-1990s to create a charitable funding source for Ken McVay's Nizkor
Project.
Shortly after the SAAF-NF was established, the principals severed their
ties
with McVay.
Except for the former registrant of holocaust-history.org, it is
unlikely you will find any connection between SAAF-NF and Nizkor after
about
1997.

In fact Nizkor appears to have started soliciting US donations through
its SAAF connection in or around August/September 1996.135

In June 1997, McVay confirmed that 'The ADL is an American
organization.
American funds donated to The Nizkor Project are handled by the San Antonio
Area Foundation'.136

In January 2001, McVay made the rather surprising statement that:

'The Nizkor Project has no operations of any sort whatsoever within
the United States. Neither The Nizkor Project nor Ken McVay has ever
received
any money from the "San Antonio Area Foundation - Nizkor Fund'.137

<<Tavish addition:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=07qc8vguuom77pvmugliksb3dmdf8pp82r
%404a
x.com&rnum=6
Subject: Did NIZKOR.ORG Director Ken McVay Pay Tax On Those $50k+
Donations He
Denies Receiving From the San Antonio Area Foundation - Nizkor Fund
Date: 30 Mar 2003 03:49:22 GMT End of Tavish addition>>

Mr McVay's assertion that he has never received any money from the San
AntonioArea Foundation was apparently refuted by an article in a San
Antonio
newspaper, the San Antonio Express-News dated 3 August 1996:138

Internet project won't let Holocaust be forgotten Thomas Edwards
Express-News Staff Writer >>

"Nizkor" in Hebrew means "we will remember," but it is also a solemn
promise Holocaust researcher Kenneth McVay has taken to the Internet so
that people will never forget the atrocities of Nazi Germany. Now his task
has
gotten a little easier with a $50,000 grant from the philanthropic San
Antonio
Area Foundation to the Nizkor Project, an international computer web site
directed by the 55-year-old McVay from his home in Vancouver Island,
Canada.The Nizkor project not only provides information on Hitler's bloody
pogroms but is also intended to counter the claims of "deniers" (as McVay
calls them). . .

(At this point the astute reader might also recall the 8 May 1996
article in Edmonton Jewish Life, cited above, which said that McVay 'lives
on
a modest monthly income of $1500, from a trust fund set up by some wealthy
people who've been very generous and mostly plain folk . . .')

The San Antonio Area Foundation Annual Report 2000 also records a
donation given to Nizkor, further calling into question Mr McVay's honesty
on
financial matters139 (and apparently refuting Mr Morris's speculation that
links between Nizkor and the Foundation had been severed in 1997).

Moreover, Nizkor has two servers based at San Antonio in the US,
which, as at 17 December 2002, were functioning:

http://www1.us.nizkor.org/

http://www1.us.nizkor.org/search.html

This clearly refutes Ken McVay's assertion that 'The Nizkor Project
has no operations of any sort whatsoever within the United States.'

<<Tavish addition:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=67qc8v8192tumoaivq4joitsquts3t5bs8
%404a
x.com&rnum=7
Subject: NIZKOR.ORG Director Ken McVay Caught Lying About San Antonio
Connection! (Those Two U.S. Servers!) V2.0
Date: 30 Mar 2003 03:49:12 GMT
addition>>

The above apparently shows that McVay knowingly, deliberately and
fraudulently misrepresents the financial and organizational activities of
Nizkor.

Should the San Antonio Area Fund have been funding McVay? The answer
appears to be a clear 'no'. Their Web site contains a section headed 'what
we
do not fund'.140 This states, inter alia, that they do not fund

Individuals

or

Political activities and organizations or any propaganda efforts
intended to influence legislation

Both of these categories seem to rule out funding for Mr McVay's
Nizkor. Yet, apparently, he received $50,000 of donors' money.
We do not know if the donors are aware of this. We do not know if the
funds'
principals are aware of this. We do not know if Mr McVay has returned the
donors' money. We do not know whether he has been requested to return their
money.
Readers are invited to contact the fund at:
San Antonio Area Foundation, 110 Broadway, Suite 230, San Antonio,
Texas 78205, telephone: 210-225-2243, fax: 210-225-1980, e-mail:
gi...@saafdn.org, to try to find out.

I sent an e-mail on 8 December 2002 asking the San Antonio Fund about
its support for Nizkor. As at 20 December 2002 my e-mail had received no
response, from which I deduce that they'd rather not talk about it. Perhaps
their donors might like to talk about it - especially the $50,000 of their
money apparently pocketed by Mr McVay.

5.7.5 Ken Lewis's response to the attacks

Nizkor supporter Ken Lewis gave a response in which he states, inter
alia:141
. . lets see if we can recap and put this to rest.
1) The San Antonio Foundation is not connected to Ken in anyway.
2) There is no facility whereby citizens of the US can make a tax
deductible
donation to Nizkor.
3) Nizkor is a website.
4) Nizkor is not an organization.
5) Nizkor is not a non profit organization nor a charity.
6) Nizkor does not issue Canadian tax deductible receipts.
7) Anyone wishing to make a donation to Nizkor may do so using the
format suggested in funding.shtml on the Nizkor site. (Now pay attention
here
Scott. This is where it gets interesting.)
8) B'nai Brith is a non profit organization or a charity (I don't
recall which).
9) B'nai Brith is allowed to issue tax deductable receipts.
10) Money donated to B'nai Brith and marked for Nizkor go into an
account for Nizkor (Ken McVay).
11) B'nai Brith is allowed by Canadian Law to issue a tax
deductable receipt for the money THEY received with the request it be
given to Nizkor.
12) NPO's and Charities may dispose of their money in any fashion they
see fit.
13) B'nai Brith chooses to give the money they get with the request it
be given to Nizkor to Nizkor.
14) In all cases above where Nizkor is used we are speaking of a
person - Ken McVay.
15) Since Nizkor is not an organization, any money donated to 'Nizkor'
and received by Ken from B'nai Brith must be claimed as revenue on Ken's
personal income tax.

And there you have it, Blubberbury. The whole kit-n-kaboodle. Nothing
illegal.
Nothing suspect.

The problems with Mr Lewis's response will now be evident to the
reader.

5.7.6 Is Nizkor really just a Web site and not an organization

Is Ken Lewis correct in asserting that Nizkor is merely a Web site and
not an organization?142

Certainly, another Nizkor supporter, Sara Salzman (Schwarz) takes a
similar line:143

'Nizkor has NO employees. Period.'

Ken McVay himself has propounded the 'Nizkor is just a Web site' line
vigorously:144

Nizkor is a website, not a club. Nizkor does not have "members."
Nizkor has volunteers, Nizkor has contributors, Nizkor has supporters, but
Nizkor does not have members, and one cannot "join" Nizkor. Sara Salzman is
not only a contributor and supporter, but a major contributor, having
provided
thousands of pages of HTML during the past 6 years. A "member" she isn't. A
g*dsend, but not a member. Ain't no such animal here.

And again:145

'Nizkor is neither a charitable organization or an NPO, that it is, in
fact, a website.'

The following points seem to refute the view that Nizkor is merely a
Web site, as opposed to an organization with a Web site.

1. Mr McVay repeatedly refers to himself, and is referred to by his
supporters, as the 'director' of Nizkor. (See, for example, the front page
of
Nizkor's main site at http://nizkor.org.) It is strange that a Web site,
which
is supposedly not an organization, should have a 'director'.

2. The mysterious Golan Klinger,146 founder of Vex.net, also refers to
himself as being 'on the board' of Nizkor. It is interesting, nay
remarkable,
that a Web site, which is supposedly not an organization, should have a
'board'. (Klinger is also on the board of iComm). Vex.net gives its
address as
The Cain Gang Ltd,
207 Gamble Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4J 2P4, tel.
+1-416-609-1502,
+1-416-425-1212, fax +1-416-424-2738.147 It will be noted that Ken
McVay has an e-mail address with Vex.net and that Vex.net also hosts the
Web
site of B'nai Brith Canada.148

3. As a result of Usenet discussions between myself , McVay and Yale
F. Edeiken, negotiations were entered into between myself and these
individuals regarding a possible wager between myself and Ken McVay/Nizkor
over the authenticity of tapes purporting to be recordings of Himmler's
famous
'Posen speech'.
McVay asked Edeiken to produce a draft contract contractualizing the wager.
According to Nizkor's own Web site, this was 'approved by Nizkor's
Director,
Ken McVay' and was 'delivered to Mr. Michael [sic] on March 9, 1999, for
his
consideration'.149 The very first paragraph of this draft contract
reads thus:150

The Nizkor Project (hereinafter "Nizkor"), an unincorporated
organization based in Canada and David Michael (hereinafter "Michael") a
citizen and resident of the United Kingdom hereby agree to jointly have the
recording of the speech made by Heinrich Himmler before officers gathered
in
the Polish city of Posen in October 1943 and entered into evidence at the
trial before the IMT of major war criminals at Nuremberg and currently
held by
the U.S. National Archives analyzed by a recognized laboratory
specializing in
voice print analysis to determine whether the voice on said tape-recording
is
that of Heinrich Himmler.

Now if Nizkor is not, as Mr McVay repeatedly protested, an
organization but merely a Web site, why did a draft contract approved by
McVay
state quite explicitly that it was 'an unincorporated organization based in
Canada'? And what was a Web site doing negotiating to enter into a
contract?

Even if the above does not show conclusively that Mr Kenneth McVay,
director of Nizkor, is a criminal, it does illustrate conclusively that he
is
a very, very dishonest man. Quod erat demonstrandum.

5.8 Encouragement of denial-of-service attacks on opponents

In 1997, Ingrid Rimland provided the world with the following exposure
of Nizkor's encouragement of cyber crime against its opponents.151

Here is a telling follow-up on electronic terrorism involving none
other than Nizkor. Be sure to read it carefully - and act on it if you are
so
inclined.

You will remember the massive e-mail attack aimed at our
California-based server, Web Communications, in mid-December. For 40 hours
straight, an automatic mailer fired three words - "Denial of Service" - at
the
rate of 200 e-mail messages per second at Webcom - an attack which
amounted to
a staggering 28.8 million letters.

This electronic bombardment shut down the Webcom system and crippled
3,000 websites during the busiest weekend of the Christmas season. The
damage to customers of Webcom must have been in the hundreds of thousands
if
not millions of dollars.

This was the second time that Webcom has been so attacked. The first
attack came out of Germany via Deutsche Telekom a year ago in response to
an
announced and then hotly denied "debate" with the notorious Holocaust
Promotion website, Nizkor - a website opposing Revisionist websites on
grounds
that Nizkor's function is to serve the memory of those who died in the
"Holocaust" whom we are wantonly defaming.

Now keep in mind as you read the information below that Nizkor issues
tax deductible receipt via a certain charitable outfit to people who
support their work. The outfit that collects donations for Nizkor in
Canada is
called The Zikaron Tolerance and Remembrance Society. In the United States,
donations in support of Nizkor are being made payable to San Antonio Area
Foundation - Nizkor Fund. Both Canadian and American donors may deduct
their
contributions from their income taxes.

You will also recall that while trying to contact Nizkor's head
honcho, Ken McVay, for a broadcast interview, Ernst was directed to a mail
drop to several phone message machines. Personal e-mail sent to Ken McVay
was
answered by none other than B'nai Brith's chief spokesperson on Vancouver
Island, Harry Abrams.
His telephone was answered by a Rabbi Goldberg. Furthermore, McVay is
publicly lionized and promoted on the lecture circuit by B'nai Brith et al
-
the folks who like to visit law enforcement quarters to regale them
"sensitivity training" on how to spot and counteract "racists and
terrorists."

We understand that Ken McVay and entourage are giving it their all by
serving to protect the Holocaust Lobbyists from having to answer some
justified questions, such as: "Did Six Million Really Die?" For that, they
get
official kudos from sundry dignitaries and lots of free publicity from a
beholden media.
Their website URL is frequently listed in articles. Ken McVay even got the
Order of British Columbia from the Queen of England for his work.

What seems to have been overlooked until now is the incriminating fact
that the allegedly oh so noble folks at Nizkor, who like to seize the moral
high ground in every argument, store detailed information and instructions
on
how to engage in electronic computer terrorism on their websites. This is
tantamount to displaying bomb making instructions on militia sites, which
Nizkor's friends routinely rail about.

This information on the Nizkor website directs people where to find
and download programs needed to execute devastating e-mail bombings.
This is distinctly not an accidental listing because Nizkor submitted it
to be
placed on its own website search engine so that potential electronic
terrorists would easily be able to find it.

There comes a point when the public must be allowed to ask: "Where
does B'nai Brith's influence and control over Nizkor begin or end? Does it
include an agenda of electronic terrorism against Holocaust Revisionist
websites or electronic Holocaust Revisionism?

Here is why I ask, in my capacity as the US-based webmaster and editor
of the material posted on the Zundelsite, including "Did Six Million Really
Die?"
Immediately after the massive electronic act of terrorism in December,
I filed a formal complaint with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in
Nanaimo,
B.C., asking that this matter be investigated as a criminal offense. I sent
this letter, which had been carefully prepared with the help of an
attorney,
to a specific police officer, addressing him by name. I even sent this
letter
registered. I asked for an acknowledgment and action.

Now it is almost three months later. So far, I have not yet received
an answer.
RCMP has since been contacted again - still no response.

I will now share the information since obtained with the RCMP as well,
as well as with my readership. The information is as follows:

At http://search.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?miscellany/up-yours-faq, there are
explicit instructions on how to mail bomb an opponent. Below, I quote some
excerpts from a program called "Up Yours".

It tells you where to get it and urges you to download it, as per the
following, replete with misspellings:

Q: What is Up Yours?

A: Up Yours is a program developed by AcidAngel of Global kOS to
mail bomb specific users on the Internet. The present version is 100%
completely anonymous and uses random headers and subject lines and
even uses random servers. it implements a HELO spoofing technique that is
next to impossible to trace.

Q: What is a Mailbomb?

A: A mailbomb does not blow up anyones address, Just think if you
got 10,000 e-mail messages and had to download them.. Usually this would
take
down the server and have the sysop reprimand the user for angering people
on
the Internet. Some servers have been downed for weeks that I know of
because of certain users.... (that means no e-mail for anyone on that
server)

Q: What is the advantage of using Up Yours?

A: You are anonymous, 100%, and it cannot be traced back to you.

Q: Okay, I'm new to the business, but whats a mailbomner(?) good
for???

A: If you have a user that you really want to get revenge against
and have his ISP (Internet Service Provider) get very mad at him/her or you
simply want to cripple the user from recieving e-mail for an extended
period
of time.

Q: What does up yours now do? how do you run it? Will it jam up
someone elses computer? is it any good?

A: It won't jam up anyone elses computer, it will however trash
their mail server and cripple them getting any mail for a long time... It
is
the best war-mailer for Windows 95...

Q: Do I need it? If yes, then why?

A: Of course, if everyone else has a gun why would you want a
butterknife?

Q: how much damage will it do?

A: much, very much."

(end of excerpt)

So here you have a "charitable" organization that takes donations and
hands out tax deductible receipts, pretending to champion a worthy cause
and high ideals of truth and justice - and yet has not just the audacity
but
the terrorist mentality to advertise and to promote not only how to hurt a
dissident with whom they disagree but how to hurt a server and thousands of
this server's totally neutral, apolitical customers.

That's terrorism. There are six Nizkor mirror sites. Their websites
are promoted in schools as a "legitimate" Holocaust resource by public
agencies and officials.

Are these public officials mere dupes, inflicting on their lower ranks
their brand of political correctness while being fooled by Nizkor's
electronic warfare experts - or worse?

Is someone trying to entice and introduce school children to computer
terrorism - or worse?

The FBI was, and presumably still is, investigating the massive
disruption of Webcom's business. It has already been established that the
computers at a college in Nanaimo, B.C., the city listed as a PO Box mail
drop
by Nizkor. played a key function in this crime of electronic terrorism. It
would be very strange indeed if this were a coincidence.

I think both parents and the public, as well as public officials, have
a right to a straight answer - not only from Nizkor about what that
electronic
terrorism information, replete with instructions, is doing on their website
but also from educators and government officials who use, promote and
champion
that website.
Do they condone or even deliberately encourage the learning of
computer crime via Nizkor's websites and its mirror sites to silence
political
opponents?

I would strongly encourage my readers to contact Staff Sgt. Ken Smith
at 303 Prideaux Street, Nanaimo, B.C. Canada V9R 2N3. His phone number is
250-754-2345 and his fax is 250-753-0946. It seems that in the new Canada
even
the police needs to be counter-lobbied, since they seem to have been either
cowed or mentally captured by too much "sensitivity training" while closing
eyes and ears to real, 20th century electronic terrorism masquerading as
protection of the "Holocaust".

I want to say in closing that the president of Webcom, Chris Schefler,
who is Jewish, has behaved towards us in an absolutely impeccable
professional manner.
We have never received anything but the finest of service from him.
Webcom has stuck to their "freedom of speech" stance even during this
second,
more vicious, crippling and financially damaging attack, and even though
the
owner of this server disagrees with us and has been greatly inconvenienced.
The irresponsibility that Nizkor has displayed with its listing of
instructions on how to mail-bomb an opponent does not help decent Jews with
standards.
Or, for that matter, inter-ethnic harmony. Nor does it aid the "memory of
the
victims of the Holocaust" one bit.

Ingrid

It should be noted that, as of December 2002, the link to
http://search.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?miscellany/up-yours-faq was still
functional.
To the material on mailbombs Nizkor had added the following note:

NOTE ADDED MARCH 4, 1997: This information is here because Nizkor was
the VICTIM of a mailbomb delivered with this software. Ingrid Rimland's
assertion, today, that we are suggesting USING the software is a lie, and
only
illustrates how desperate she is to avoid discussion.

So there, dear reader, is Mr Kenneth McVay's honest explanation. He
was providing information on how to mailbomb people not because he wanted
to supporters to mailbomb people but, rather, because someone else
mailbombed him.

Right.

6. CONCLUSION

From the above it is quite clear that Mr McVay surrounds himself with
a web of dishonesty, half-truths and misrepresentations, most of which can
be
easily exposed with a little good research. It is hardly surprising,
therefore, that elements of the Canadian Jewish community, together with
the
anti-revisionists associated with the Holocaust History Project and
anti-revisionists such as Cecelia Clancey have sought to distance
themselves
from this man. That such a sleazy creature should be the foremost exponent
in
Canada of the memory of the Jews who died in World War Two is an insult to
Jewish people throughout the world.

It is important to draw parallels between the McVay phenomenon in
Canada and the Searchlight phenomenon in England. The parallels are
striking.
In both cases we have organizations dominated by one powerful personality
(Gerry Gable being Searchlight's equivalent of McVay in many respects). In
both cases the organizations claim to research the 'extreme right' and to
provide information thereon for educational and law-enforcement purposes.
The
'research' provided by Searchlight appears to be as awful as that provided
by
Nizkor.152 Just as Nizkor's McVay appears to have links with the security
and
intelligence community, so it has been alleged that Searchlight's Gable has
links with the security and intelligence community.153 Both organizations
keep
extensive dossiers on people and do not hesitate to smear and attempt to
intimidate and discredit their opponents - the similarity in their tactics
is
quite remarkable.
And Gable has shown himself to be as dishonest as McVay. He has also
shown an equal, if not greater, contempt for the law.

Both men fight by attacking reputations. It is, in a sense, war by
libel, made possible primarily by the sheer difficulty and cost involved in
securing a successful libel judgement in British and Canadian courts. And
it
is a powerful strategy. The idea is that by destroying the good name of
their
victim they will prevent the general public from even beginning to listen
the victim's arguments. Not only that but their victim will be forced to
spend
considerable time and energy defending himself against the sustained
onslaught
rather than propagating his ideas (a point that is often forgotten by
victims
who wade boldly into battle).

However, these people are not invulnerable. The watchers can be
watched, they can be exposed, and they can be subjected to public ridicule.
After all, from this day onwards it will be difficult for anyone to listen
Ken's stern allegations of 'anti-Semitism' and 'hate speech' without that
pesky image of a naked Humpty Dumpty popping up . . .

Despite the foregoing, it is my firm belief that, by concentrating on
personalities rather than ideas, the libel warriors are fighting a
losing battle in the long term. You can destroy a man's reputation but his
ideas, if they are good and well presented, will live on. And the sheer
sleaze
associated with the libel warriors is such that serious people of goodwill
everywhere will not take them seriously once they are made aware of the
full
facts - which has been my business in this report.

APPENDIX - NOTE ON USENET AND WEB CITATIONS

The notes below contain extensive references to material posted to the
Internet either in the form of Usenet contributions or on Web cites. This
goes
with the territory: McVay works primarily on the Internet.

Usenet citations give the name or pseudonym of the poster together
with a message ID and a date. To retrieve the message from the material
given
readers should preferably use the Google search engine's advanced group
search
facility at http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

The full message ID for the post to be retrieved should then be
entered into the box labelled 'message ID' and the 'enter' or 'return' key
pressed.

It is possible for Usenet messages to be deleted or 'nuked' by someone
using the same user name as the person who originally posted a particular
message.
However, if this appears to have happened, type the message ID into
the box labelled 'find messages with the exact phrase'. This should
retrieve
any posts by other users quoting the original post that has been deleted.
These might well quote the deleted message in full.

Similarly, Web pages come and go. To retrieve a Web site that appears
to have been deleted or altered, use the Internet Archive Wayback Machine
at:

http://web.archive.org/collections/web.html

This is far from perfect insofar as it fails to archive many important
pages, however it is a valuable resource despite its shortcomings.

Notes

1 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1994Nov22....@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date: 22 November 1994.

2 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1993Mar03.2...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date: 3 March 1993.

3 See
http://web.archive.org/web/19990128083200/http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/.

4 ibid.

5 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Dec09....@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date: 9 December 1992.

6 The Idler 1(15) (5 July 1999), see
http://www.geocities.com/dcjarviks/Idler/vIn15.html.

7 See, for example, http://www.virtualschool.edu/mon/BigBrother/ and
also
http://www.crr.ca/en/Publications/bibliography/ePub_BiblioAntiRacPracPart1
.htm.

8 See, for example,
http://www.media-awareness.ca/eng/speakers/names/mcvayk.htm.

9 This is at http://www.nizkor.org/awards.html.

10 See http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/.

11 See http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~af380/gbu.html.

12 See
http://web.archive.org/web/20010404030356/www2.ca.nizkor.org/~kmcvay/
and/or http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/.

13 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <1...@oneb.UUCP>. Date: 3
February 1991.

14 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1991Nov07.1...@oneb.wimsey.bc.ca>. Date: 7 November 1991.

15 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<846975973$65...@atype.com>#1/1. Date 2
November 1996.

16 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1991Nov07.1...@oneb.wimsey.bc.ca> Date: 7 November 1991.

17 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<846975973$65...@atype.com>#1/1. Date 2
November 1996.

18 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Apr05.1...@oneb.wimsey.bc.ca> Date: 5 April 1992.

19 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<846975973$65...@atype.com>#1/1>. Date 2
November 1996.

20 The Idler, 1(15) 5 July 1999,
http://www.geocities.com/dcjarviks/Idler/vIn15.html, and
http://web.archive.org/web/19990128083200/http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/.

21 Usenet post by Ken McVay, Message ID:
<1992Apr28.0...@oneb.wimsey.bc.ca>, date: 28 April 1992
states: 'I was married to a teacher for 25 years, and fought with her
constantly about the problems I observed from that vantage point.' Usenet
post
by Kenneth McVay,
1993, also mentions his divorce.

22 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Feb29....@oneb.wimsey.bc.ca>. Date: 29 February 1992.

23 See
http://web.archive.org/web/20010516030208/http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/,
http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/. See also Usenet post by Ken McVay,

24 Usenet post by Lisa Graham. Message ID:
<k05c2B...@oneb2.almanac.bc.ca>.
Date: 1 April 1993.

25 Usenet post by Lisa Lambeth (formerly Graham). Message-ID:
<33A5D7...@nanaimo.ark.com>#1/1>. Date: 16 June 1997.

26 Usenet post by Lisa Graham. Message ID:
<g7T42B...@oneb2.almanac.bc.ca>
Date: 16 April 1993.

27 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <4...@oneb.UUCP>. Date: 7
March 1991.

28 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<telecom1...@eecs.nwu.edu>. Date:
9 June 1991.

29 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <1...@oneb.UUCP>. Date: 3
February 1991.

30 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <1...@oneb.UUCP>. Date: 31
January 1991.

31 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Dec03....@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date: 3 December 1992.

32 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<846975973$65...@atype.com>#1/1>. Date:
2 November 1996.

33 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <1...@oneb.UUCP>. Date: 31
January 1991.

34 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<4quf4a$6...@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>#1/1>>. Date: 27 June 1996.

35 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<846975973$65...@atype.com>#1/1>. Date:
2 November 1996.

36 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Dec03....@oneb.almanac.bc.ca> Date: 3 December 1992.

37 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Dec03....@oneb.almanac.bc.ca> Date 3 December 1992.

38 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Oct28....@oneb.almanac.bc.ca> Date: 28 October 1992.

39 See http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/.

40
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/m/mcvay-ken/press/polish-american-
journal-
0195.html.

41 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Sep08....@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date 2 September 1992.

42 This is all listed at
http://web.archive.org/web/19990128083200/http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/.

43 See
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/m/mcvay-ken/press/canadian-business-
96.html.

44 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Oct26.1...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date: 26 October 1992.

45 See http://www.compcocity.com/EJL/april/MCVAY.htm.

46 See http://www.island.net/~kmcvay/schedule.html.

47 See http://safelist.kiosk.ws/members/aboutus.cgi?kaybe74,
http://www.wwkiosk.com/about_wwkiosk.html.

48 See
http://webpositiongold.kenmcvay.com/partner-webpositiongold.htm.

49 See
http://www.pro-list.net/members/marketadvisor/testimonials.html.

50 See
http://www.brobeck.com/publications/pr_individual.asp?newsItem=archPR3.

51 See http://www.tripleyourmoney.com/42469KE.

52 See http://www.smart-list.com/members/wired2cash/newuser.shtml.

53 See http://www.myebizpage.com/?id=wired2cash.

54 See
http://web.archive.org/web/20010404030356/www2.ca.nizkor.org/~kmcvay/.

55 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Oct26.1...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date: 26 October 1992.

56 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <<Message-ID:
<1...@oneb.UUCP>. Date: 31
January 1991.

57 The Idler, 1(15) 5 July 1999,
http://www.geocities.com/dcjarviks/Idler/vIn15.html.

58 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<6na02u$n25$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>.
Date: 30 June 1998.

59 See http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/.

60 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Dec17.1...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date: 17 December 1992.

61 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1993May06....@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date 6 May 1993.

62 See 'Bouqets and brickbats', Montreal Gazette, 15 October 1994.
See also
'Holocaust defender', The Globe & Mail, 18 October 1994. See further
'Internet warrior takes on Holocaust revisionists', The Sacramento Bee, 16
December 1994.

63 Canadian Business, 69 (5) (special technology issue), Spring 1996.

64 See
http://web.archive.org/web/19990904031105/http://www.media-
awareness.ca/eng/speakers/names/mcvayk.htm.

65 See
http://web.archive.org/web/20011121152952/http://www.media-
awareness.ca/eng/speakers/names/mcvayk.htm.

66 See http://www.island.net/~kmcvay/schedule.html.

67 See
http://web.archive.org/web/19990128083200/http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/#TRIV
IA.

68 See http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/toronto.star.22mar99.html.

69 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <4...@oneb.UUCP> Date: 7 March
1991.

70 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<846975973$65...@atype.com>#1/1>. Date:
2 November 1996.

71 Usenet post by person using the name 'Thomas Schwann'. Message ID:
<3590664e...@news.mindspring.com>. Date: 24 June 1998.

72 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<6na02u$n25$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com> 30
June 1998.

73 Maclean's Magazine 17 October 1994, p. 6.

74 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message-ID:
<1993May27.0...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca> Date: 27 May 1993.

75 'Holocaust defender', The Globe & Mail, 18 October 1994.

76 See http://www.nizkor.org/encouragements/bootboy.html.

77 Canadian Business 69(5) (special technology issue), Spring 1996:
12.

78 See http://www.compcocity.com/ejl/april/mcvay.htm.

79 Usenet post by Jamie McCarthy. Message ID:
<jamie-03129...@clmx43.dial.voyager.net>#1/1.
Date: 3 December 1996.

80 See
http://web.archive.org/web/19970721011509/www.nizkor.org/funding.html.

81 See http://www.cjnews.com/pastissues/99/oct21-99/front3.htm.

82 See
http://web.archive.org/web/20000831185852/http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay/.

83 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <2686f4a0-2.6alt.sex-1@oneb>.
Date: 26 June 1990.

84 See http://www.safe4kids.org/law/code1.htm.

85 See, for example, Usenet post by Ken McVay, Message ID:
<1...@oneb.UUCP>, date:
24 April 1990, in which our noble anti-Nazi hero holds forth on rape
and pillage.

86 See http://www.spectacle.org/695/mcvay.html.

87 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <7b54ua$282n$1...@hub.org>.
Date: 26 February 1999.

88 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <8a8etv$cm0$1...@news.tht.net>.
Date: 9 March 2000.

89 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<rwfy9.80$pn3.12...@news.nnrp.ca>.
Date: 6 November 2002.

90 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1993Apr16.0...@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>. Date: 16 April 1993.

91 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1991Nov07.1...@oneb.wimsey.bc.ca>. Date: 7 November 1991.

92 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<1992Apr17.0...@oneb.wimsey.bc.ca>. Date: 17 April 1992.

93 See http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/5338/.

94 See http://www.pitt.edu/~cacst9/KKK/.

95 Usenet post by Cecelia Clancey/Mueller/Plechinger. Message ID:
<16...@blue.cis.pitt.edu>. Date: 9 March 1994.

96 Usenet post by Cecelia Clancey/Mueller/Plechinger. Message ID:
<17...@blue.cis.pitt.edu>. Date: 23 March 1994.

97 Usenet post by Cecelia Clancey/Mueller/Plechinger. Message ID:
<18...@blue.cis.pitt.edu>. Date: 30 March 1994.

98 Usenet post by Ken McVay.Message ID:
<6jq7io$a75$1...@news.trends.ca>#1/1 >.
Date: 18 May 1998.

99 Usenet post by Cecelia Clancey/Mueller/Plechinger. Message ID:
<6ka5dp$lsj$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>. Date: 24 May 1998.

100 Usenet post by Cecelia Clancey/Mueller/Plechinger. Message ID:
<6k9r6t$7tg$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1. Date: 24 May 1998.

101 Usenet post by John Morris. Message ID:
<365f8857...@news.srv.ualberta.ca>#1/1>. Date 8 November 1998.

102 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<8gbmet$2jer$1...@news.tht.net>#1/1>.
Date 22 May 2000.

103 Usenet post by Cecelia Clancey/Mueller/Plechinger. Message ID:
<8gc648$a7b$1...@usenet01.srv.cis.pitt.edu>#1/1 >. Date: 22 May 2000.

104 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<4qk1md$9...@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca.
Date: 23 June 1996.

105 See http://www.efc.ca/pages/pr/ostrich.html. This was reposted to
Usenet by
McVay, Message ID: <4t2qun$5...@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>#1/1 >.
Date: 23 July 1996.

106 http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/8237/kenmcvay.htm

107 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<6a0cb4$5n1$1...@news.trends.ca>#1/1>>.
Date: 19 January 1998

108 See
http://web.archive.org/web/20010601153726/www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/l/lit
tman-
sol/littman-letter.html.

109 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<79rac7$2uk2$2...@hub.org>#1/1>. Date: 10
February 1999.

110 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <7k1bcp$1b2b$1...@hub.org>#1/1
Date 13 June 1999.

111 Usenet post by John Morris. Message ID:
<etvq1usln4onl8ccr...@4ax.com>. Date: 17 December 2001.

112 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<83bbpm$2jk4$1...@news.tht.net>#1/1 >.
Date: 16 November 1999.

113 Usenet post by David Gorski using the pseudonym 'Orac'.
December 1999.

114 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<83ji7n$1cdt$2...@news.tht.net>#1/1.
Date: 19 December 1999.

115 Usenet post by Yale F. Edeiken..Message ID:
<385b...@news3.enter.net>#1/1.
Date: 18 December 1999.

116 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<83ghsq$d6h$3...@news.tht.net>#1/1 >.
Date: 18 December 1999.

117 Usenet post by John Morris. Message ID:
<nmvn5soabo2otnfq5...@4ax.com>#1/1>. Date: 18 December
1999.

118 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<83i20c$2fjd$1...@news.tht.net>#1/1 >.
Date: 19 December 1999.

119 See http://www.iahushua.com/BeWise/april95.html.

120 See http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/m/michael-david/.

121 Usenet post by David E Michael. Message ID:
<3cdc...@212.67.96.135>.
Date: 11 May 2002.

122 Usenet post, Message-ID: <35F99A...@cableinet.co.uk>.
Date: 11 September 1998.

123 See
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/ftp.py?people//b/bradbury.scott/Edeik
en-v-
Bradbury-RA.01.

124 See
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/ftp.py?people//b/bradbury.scott/Edeik
en-v-
Bradbury.C1.

125 Usenet post by David E Michael. Message ID:
<3dc7...@212.67.96.135>.
Date: 5 November 2002.

126 Usenet post by Steven Mock. Message ID:
<Xns92BDC2683A11...@128.100.132.28>. Date: 6 November
2002.

127 Usenet post by Michael Ragland. Message ID:
<35a8d44b.02110...@posting.google.com>. Date: 8 November
2002.

128 See http://www.nizkor.org/league-donation.html.

129 Usenet posting by anonymous poster using the pseudonym 'Waldo'.
Message ID:
<3dec39da$0$1...@news.impulse.net>. Date: 2 December 2002.

130 Usenet posting by anonymous poster using the pseudonym 'Waldo'.
Message ID:
<3b075c6f$0$1...@news.impulse.net>. Date: 19 May 2001.

131 Usenet posting by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<9ec24t$26ms$1...@news.tht.net>. Date:
21 May 2001.

132 Usenet posting by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<9ec1m6$26kk$1...@news.tht.net>. Date:
21 May 2001.

133 Usenet posting by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<9cv32d$1ln2$1...@news.tht.net>. Date
4 May 2001.

134 Usenet posting by John Morris. Message-ID:
<vnd5vuk7ttseh6fbv...@4ax.com>. Date: 8 December 2002.

135 Usenet posting by Jamie McCarthy. Message ID:
<jamie-03129...@clmx43.dial.voyager.net>#1/1>. Date: 3
December 1996.

136 Usenet posting by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<5n6ib9$f3h$1...@eclipse.txdirect.net>. Date: 5 June 1997.

137 Usenet posting by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<9334lf$1nlt$1...@news.tht.net>
Date: 4 January 2001.

138 San Antonio Express-News, 3 August 1996.

139 See http://www.saafdn.org/pdf/Fin2000.pdf.

140 See http://www.saafdn.org/Pages/grantsframes.html.

141 Usenet posting by Ken Lewis. Message ID:
<3b73dbf4....@news.abccom.bc.ca>. Date: 8 August 2001.

142 ibid.

143 Usenet post by Sara Salzman/Schwarz. Message ID:
<schwartz-270...@cmh-p074.infinet.com>#1/1.
Date: 27 August 1996.

144 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID:
<9vmbo7$2jpv$1...@news.tht.net>.
Date: 18 December 2001.

145 Usenet post by Ken McVay. Message ID: <9d1n89$2bv1$1...@news.tht.net>
5 May 2001.

146 See http://www.icomm.ca/founding-board.html.

147 See http://www.vex.net/contact.py.

148 See http://www.bnaibrith.ca/nfindex.htm.

149 See http://www2.ca.nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/edeiken-yale/.

150 See
http://www2.ca.nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/edeiken-yale/draft-00.html.

151 See
http://www.zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg1997/zg9703/970304.html.

152 See the excellent research on this by Al Baron, for example at
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Embassy/2634/searchliar_1.html.

153 See, for example, anarchist material on this at
http://www.spunk.org/library/antifasc/sp000525.html. See also Larry
O'Hara's
extensive document on Searchlight at
http://www.greenanarchist.org.uk/Sfb.htm.

<End of David Michael material>

Also see:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=p0afnvchj52pcuh6c0dk78f9bs7ngfetac
%404a
x.com&rnum=1
Subject: NIZKOR.ORG Allies Itself With Communist David Lethbridge
Against
America, Capitalism, and Christianity R_0928

Date: 30 Mar 2003 03:49:22 GMT

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=453fevk7jgu8ctdt45a4coabbfgo9k5dns
%404a
x.com&rnum=1
Subject: Article on Ken McVay _mc...@internet.fighter_ (Also Helps
Prove He's a
Liar) R_0611

Date: 30 Mar 2003 03:49:12 GMT

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=rhao2v4fbuij94mcmi6sicj73sa4eifsns
%404a
x.com&rnum=1
Subject: Nizkor LHR Fund; Just Another Self Serving FUND Like the
Nizkor Endowment and Trust Funds?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:56:49 -0600

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=3e060868_1%40news2.uncensored-
news.com&rnum=1
Subject: Is NIZKOR Running a Self Serving Endowment Fund Scam?
Date: 22 Dec 2002 18:46:15 GMT

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=p6qc8v4546g3bl9ds3kns5pk297kpgn2k2
%404a
x.com&rnum=3
Subject: NIZKOR.ORG and B'nai Brith's Apparent Funding Kick Backs and
Tax Scam

Date: 29 Sep 2003 03:38:45 GMT
Tavish

If you believe in the TRUTH and the RIGHT,
then visit www.freedomsite.org

Lawyers, politicians, and judges need to be recycled - as fertiliser!!

"At a time of universal deceit - telling the truth
is a revolutionary act."
(George Orwell)

David Icke - '...and the truth shall set you free'

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
(Arthur Schopenhauer)

"The reason men are silenced is not because they speak falsely,
but because they speak the truth. This is because if men speak
falsehoods, their own words can be used against them; while if
they speak truly, there is nothing which can be used
against them -- except force." -- John Bryant

"To attempt to silence a man is to pay him homage, for it is an
acknowledgement that his arguments are both impossible to answer
and impossible to ignore."
--John Bryant

Ken McVay invites callers,and visitors,to his homosexuals escorts
office: VISIT at:
#5 - 1601 - Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada, or my home at:
Apt. 3108 - 995 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
or call: 1-250-616-9431

As everyone can see McVay takes it as a compliment when he is
called a "confessed child-molester" and the additional material
should give an indication as to the why.

"I am weary of seeing the issue of "child porn" blown out of
proportion (I've been on and around the Net since 1988, and have
yet to come across anything I'd consider "child porn." I've
seen photos of naked children, but then I've got some of those in
my family photo album, and fail to see the harm, or any great
moral danger to our society)." - Nizkor Director Ken McVay
http://www.spectacle.org/695/mcvay.html [Many paedophiles
also have family albums with naked children photos in them.]

Look at Ken McVay's photo and ask yourselves; "Does he not look like
a disheveled unkempt pervert or someone who would molest your child
even if he or she were not naked"?
http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protocol/prgs/obc/1995/1995_KMcVay.jpg

For detailed and documented evidence of McVay's questionable
background and details of convictions, please refer to Dr.David
Michael's detailed expose on McVay. McVay is a distraught paranoid
molseter, and is known for claiming that anyone who refutes his lies
must be a grosvenor!!
It is also suspected that McVay fabricates responses using aliases,
just to justify his existence to his ZHID masters.

Since I am a female, I also like to receive many calls, to discuss
NAMBLA,lesbianism, JEW atrocities and similar.
Email me, Shiksa Susan Cohen at: Fla...@verizon.net, especially late
nights.

Also,be sure to include me on maillists:
Keith Spencer,5005 Whitemud Road,Edmonton,AB,Canada T6H5L2
I welcome phone calls, late nights:(780)437-1787 or
send lots of emails to: kr...@ualberta.ca, or phone to
work:(780)492-0473

For the real TRUTH about ZHIDS, visit the world top-rated website for
JEW-WATCH:
http://www.jewwatch.com

Now with more evidence coming out proving ZHID COLLABORATION WITH
NAZIS - another 51 cases besides the renowned Kastner case - no wonder
people around the world are really disliking the Christkiller ZHIDS!!

Or, other useful websites include:
ZUNDELSITE - www.zundelsite.org
IHR - www.ihr.org
OSTARA - www.ostara.org
PAMYAT - http://abbc.com/pamyat/index.html
Edgar J.Steele - www.ConspiracyPenPal.com
AL JAZEERA - http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
THE HOFFMAN WIRE - Dedicated to Freedom of the Press,
Investigative Reporting and Revisionist History
Subscribe: HoffmanWir...@topica.com

Or, visit the website for NATIONAL ALLIANCE : http://www.natall.com
They have lots of information, as well as books and records.

They also are involved in exposing Ken McVay for the crook he is,
and passing on information to the appropriate criminal prosecutors.

As a service to the public, this article is posted worldwide by a
victim of the molester pervert Ken McVay, with the assistance
of a group interested in detailing the depredations of the ZHIDS.
May Ken McVay and his like,rot in gehenna.

Reply to: Frank Arthur<A...@Arthurian.com>,
or to Ari...@mac.hush.com, or Ariad...@gmail.com
SINCE I LIKE TO RECEIVE LOTS OF EMAILS, FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE ME TO
ALL KINDS OF MAILLISTS, ESPECIALLY FOR SEX, AND HOMOSEXUALS.

Stormfront - http://www.stormfront.org
OSTARA - www.ostara.org
PAMYAT - http://abbc.com/pamyat/index.html
Edgar J.Steele - www.ConspiracyPenPal.com
AL JAZEERA - http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
THE HOFFMAN WIRE - Dedicated to Freedom of the Press,
Investigative Reporting and Revisionist History
Subscribe: HoffmanWir...@topica.com

And here is my address as promised, so call or visit, days or nights:
FRANK H ARTHUR
378 MCDONOUGH BLVD SE
ATLANTA, GA 30315
(770) 739-6508
Map to Frankie's residence:
http://www.google.com/lochp?hl=en&tab=wl&q=378%20MCDONOUGH%20BLVD%20SE+ATL
ANTA+GA+30315

or to Steve Horn - kc...@breakthru.com,
Steven Craig Horn
aka KCOM aka Caduceus
1836 NW 11th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
(405) 524-0576
sh...@spamcop.net
kc...@breakthru.com
kc...@hushmail.com
kc...@earthlink.net

KenM...@vex.net
Picture of disgusting pervert at:
http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protocol/prgs/obc/1995/1995_Kenneth_McVay.jpg

#5 - 1601 - Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada, or my home at:
Apt. 3108 - 995 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
or call: 1-250-616-9431

Feel free to subscribe us to maillists for sex,
homosexuals and the like.

Kenneth McVay OBC

Feb 24, 2009, 8:19:40 PM2/24/09
In article <eabdae1392e2ac5d...@pseudo.borked.net>,

Updated Grosvenor Legal Documents & Extortion conviction:
http://william-grosvenor.info
--
"Rumours also has it the letter was written on an unknown typewriter
in about 1950 but the letter was send to the state department about in 1940."