Did Bob Levitt rip you off?

Marcia Barry

May 15, 2001, 11:14:20 PM5/15/01
If you lost money to Bob Levitt you may be able to get it back
no matter how many thousand it may be and even if you have no
receipt for the money you gave him.

That was why Bob disappeared. The Toronto Free Net did not want
to been seen as an accessory to any crimes he may have committed.
They disconnected his account. Once his activities were exposed
he chose to disappear.

If Bob Levitt claimed he would solve your tenant problems took
your money and then never showed up at the Ontario Rental
Housing Tribunal don't despair. We may be able to get back your
money. We have heard that he promised to prevent evictions and
get rents decreased over lack of apartment maintenance.

If enough people put in writing how much money you lost to Bob
Levitt we may be able to get your money back even if you paid
him cash. Write us a letter with the details about how much money
you paid him and what promises he made. Sign the letter. Include
how we can contact you for a class action law suit.

Mail this letter to:

Marian MacGregor
Parkdale Community Legal Services
1266 Queen Street West
Toronto M6K 1L3
* SPITFIRE v3.6 HomeWard Bound (905)840-0592 1:250/308 81:1/51 3072