LEARN NEW SECRET METHOD TO SEDUCE DESPERATE WOMEN AT SPECIAL TORONTO REAL MEN MEETING !!! PICKUP ARTIST, PUA, THE GAME, SEDUCE WOMEN, DATING WOMEN, TORONTO LAIR, MYSTERY METHOD, PICK UP ARTIST, VH1, VENUSIAN ARTS, MEHOW, PICKUP 101, STYLE, NLP, EROTIC HYPNOSIS, DOUBLE YOUR DATING, DAVID D'ANGELO, SPEED SEDUCTION, ROSS JEFFRIES, FAST SEDUCTION, ART OF APPROACHING, JUGGLER METHOD, OCTOBER MAN, CLIFF'S LIST

Dimitri The Lover

Jan 27, 2008, 9:28:57 PM1/27/08
SPECIAL TORONTO REAL MEN MEETING ON FEBRUARY 13, 2008:

Our next TORONTO REAL MEN meeting will feature Dimitri The Lover
lecturing for 3 solid hours on how to seduce women THE DAY AFTER
VALENTINE'S DAY, using a SECRET METHOD. Forget trying to pick up
women ON Valentine's Day, in that their expectations are WAY TOO
HIGH. However, every year from February 15th to 17th, Dimitri The
Lover collects dozens of telephone numbers and books his lovemaking
schedule right through the summer. This year is especially
significant in that those dates fall on the weekend! Dimitri The
Lover will discuss WHERE to meet romantically shell-shocked sluts and
HOW to approach them. The opportunity to seduce women this
psychologically weak only comes up once each year.

Due to the special nature of this TORONTO REAL MEN meeting, venue
capacity will be exceeded shortly, and we will stop accepting
registrants. IMMEDIATELY go to http://www.dimitrithelover.com to
register for this special seduction meeting. Let your closest friends
know. Due to huge interest from horny men in New York State,
Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, we extend a special invitation to
men from these regions. Even though Dimitri The Lover will primarily
be discussing Toronto venues, the secret methods he unveils at this
special meeting can be used in any community in North America.

TORONTO REAL MEN meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every
month, at 7PM. Snacks and beverages are served. Meetings last
minimum 3 hours, NO ADMINISTRATIVE BULLSHIT, just discussions on
getting laid. The cost is $29 for a single meeting or $269 for an
entire year, pre-paid on line. Normally we accept $40 cash at the
door, but we cannot guarantee last minute access to this special
meeting. Everyone joining TORONTO REAL MEN receives 10% off of all
products and courses, and will receive Dimitri The Lover's
complimentary newsletter, TORONTO SLUT ALERT, which is sent out after
each meeting.

WHO IS DIMITRI THE LOVER?

Up until a year ago I had absolutely no interest in teaching men the
secret of how I get women to do the dirtiest, nastiest things ON THE
FIRST DATE without spending a dime. But now I am on a mission to help
as many men as possible penetrate and ejaculate into as many female
orifices as possible in as little time as possible. I am a big
pervert. I look at women as "tri-orificed beings" to be conquered and
enslaved. I will teach you how to make women worship your cock.

WHY HAVE I FINALLY DECIDED TO SHARE MY SECRETS WITH YOU?

Up until now I have only shared my powerful seduction methods with
close friends ... let's face it, we did not want competition. But over
the last year I have become enraged as I observed greedy scammers
create bogus seduction programs merely to cash in on the seduction
trend. They have saturated the seduction industry with dubious
seduction programs. I cannot stand to see desperate, unfucked men
taken advantage of. Also, I have discovered over the last few months
that there is a large contingent of homosexual men who have
infiltrated the seduction community. Have you all gone mad? Are you
men that naïve? Do you honestly believe that using subliminal words,
insulting women, hypnotizing women, etc., will get you laid for real?
Why has MYSTERY abandoned the MYSTERY METHOD for the VENUSIAN ARTS?
Do either of them actually work? Do you want to DOUBLE YOUR DATING?
How about becoming BISEXUAL! But seriously ...

Are you confused by all the contradictory methods offered by hundreds
of guys, each claiming to be the "ULTIMATE PICK UP ARTIST"? Are you
uncomfortable using lies to seduce women? Did you get angry when the
supposedly secret MYSTERY METHOD you paid thousands of dollars to
learn was revealed to millions of women on THE PICK UP ARTIST on VH1?
Well guess what ... inquiries from men interested in PICK UP ARTIST
PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES visiting http://www.dimitrithelover.com
RIGHT NOW reveal that you're not alone. If you are at least average
looking, but penetrating less than 10 new female orifices each month,
then you have not attained your full sexual potential. You wasted
your hard-earned money on hyped-up scam pick up programs.

WHY IS DIMITRI THE LOVER DIFFERENT?

First off, I make lots of money in another industry. Unlike most
"PICK UP GURUS", I don't need more money. I am not looking to make a
quick buck. I have no incentive to make false crazy claims in order
to steal desperate men's money. The real reason why I have entered
the seduction market is because I became disgusted by how men were
falling for useless seduction programs. I cut back hours in my other
business, lost tens of thousands of dollars in the process, and spent
the last year formulating multiple seduction products by taking what
has worked for me over the last 15 years and packaging it into PICK UP
ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES which can be found RIGHT NOW at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

PEOPLE CLAIM THAT I AM A "NATURAL" ... IS THAT TRUE?

Absolutely NOT!!! I was useless with women most of my life. I lost
my virginity at age 20! I was a complete geek until age 25. I was on
my high school's CHESS TEAM and TYPING TEAM for God's sake! Then
things changed: 15 years ago, due to career issues, I lost everything
I owned and went bankrupt. I was penniless. I wound up on welfare.
But, I was still a man and needed to get laid. Having lost all
responsibilities in my life, I gradually de-evolved into a more
natural, primitive male, interested primarily in eating, drinking,
fucking, and sleeping.

While wandering the streets of Toronto I began approaching hot women
using any trick I could think of. Since I was on welfare, I had tons
of time on my hands, but no money. I spent 12-14 hours a day
practicing my pick up techniques. I found ways to seduce women while
avoiding activities that would cost me money, such as going for
coffee. Within a matter of months I developed powerful seduction
methods that allowed me to quickly penetrate orifices and unload my
dirty seed into as many women as possible without spending a dime.
And, I learned how to convince these women to feed and clothe me after
they serviced me! Those street tools were transformed into the PICK
UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES which can be found RIGHT NOW at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com

And because I am an honest guy who cannot lie if my life depended on
it, I learned to get laid in a completely straight fashion without
gimmicks or tricks. I learned to bring out a woman's inner slut by
speaking in a very nasty and dirty way, but in such an eloquent manner
that a woman becomes intrigued and wants to have sex immediately. I
am now 44 years old but still primarily bang girls in the 18-25
range. ANY MAN CAN BE TAUGHT TO DO IT TOO!!! All my PICK UP ARTIST
PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES are outlined at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

THE ANIMATIONS THAT HAVE ROCKED THE SEDUCTION INDUSTRY:

In order to differentiate me, DIMITRI THE LOVER, from other PICK UP
GURUS, I paid thousands of dollars to put my vision into animated
form. These controversial flash movies reveal the disturbing truth
about PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES. Every animation I
created has been BANNED from YOUTUBE and BREAK.COM, due to
INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. After you read the remainder of this post,
check out one animation RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com/animation/worship.htm.
There are more on my main web site. Make sure to pass the link on to
all of your friends on other blogs.

WHY CHOOSE DIMITRI THE LOVER?

Unlike other PICK UP GURUS, I actually GETS LAID LOTS. This past
summer, in the St. Lawrence Market area of Toronto, a SKEPTICAL
JOURNALIST who was interviewing me for an article, suddenly and
without warning demanded that I pick up women walking on the street.
This assignment was tough because these women were mostly tired
secretaries walking home after a long day's work. Let's see the other
"PICK UP GURUS" fulfill that demand! To her utter disbelief, she
observed me, Dimitri The Lover, obtain telephone numbers from 5 HOT
HORNY YOUNG WOMEN IN 35 MINUTES by using a carefully chosen unique
complimentary phrase on each woman. Each pick up took an average of 2
minutes! I applied techniques I teach in my PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT
SEDUCTION COURSES found RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

My secret? Using criteria I developed over many years, I chose to
only approach women which displayed a certain style and gait
indicative of a SLUT DESPERATE FOR COMPANIONSHIP, then customized my
opening lines to each slut's unique psychological profile. You can
learn more about these PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSE
techniques RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

COURSES BY DIMITRI THE LOVER:

Feminists loathe me because men QUICKLY CONTROL WOMEN using my
methods. But what do you care? You just want to get laid ... armed
with Dimitri The Lover's proven PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION
COURSE techniques. Because space for my programs is limited, book
your PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSE RIGHT NOW at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

Also, most men cannot believe that both me and my sexy girlfriend
Katharina offer our precious time for a TWO-ON-ONE DATING NEEDS
ANALYSIS at a bargain price of $197+GST! However, we felt it
important to offer men overwhelmed by my wide range of courses some
guidance as to what they need to focus on to get laid quickly. And
remember: the entire cost of the TWO-ON-ONE DATING NEEDS ANALYSIS will
be credited toward your first course with me, Dimitri The Lover!
Details of this PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSE can also be
found RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

WANT TO DOWNLOAD MY COURSE MATERIALS FOR FREE?

Don't hold your breath. In order to prevent men who have not taken my
PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES from acquiring the
valuable seduction knowledge that my disciples have paid good money
for, I do not offer any DVD's or manuals either by mail, on line at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com, or as a hand out in class. During
seminars, attendees must keenly listen, observe, and if they wish,
take notes. Read the testimonials below ... men are transfixed by my
speaking style, absorb my information at a very rapid rate, and retain
it in a practical form. They walk out of my sessions empowered with
the energy of the inner male beast.

DIMITRI THE LOVER TEACHES ALL OF HIS OWN COURSES!

Dimitri The Lover is not a money-making machine that delegates
teaching to instructors who probably get laid less than you!
Therefore, classes are not pre-scheduled, but created around my
schedule on a demand basis. That way you graduate with small numbers
men and use methods that very few men will know and be able to use to
compete with you. Unlike other Pick Up programs, men graduating from
Dimitri The Lover's programs are not competing with millions of men
using the same powerful seduction phrases and techniques. My programs
are "boutique" and never mass-marketed. You are ensured a unique
weapon in your arsenal of seduction tools. You can learn more about
my PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES RIGHT NOW at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

I FULFILLED EVERY MAN'S FANTASY!

Yes, I've had mother/daughter threesomes twice and sister/sister
threesomes half a dozen times, with full blown incest every time.
There is no greater thrill than watching a woman filled with my sperm
orgasm while her daughter eats her out, then hearing the daughter say
"did I do it the way you like, mom?" But, those are not the fantasies
I am referring to. The following is going to sound completely
unbelievable, but my ability to bring out a woman's INNER SLUT has
been so successful, that I founded The Church of Dimitri of Latter Day
Sluts! Let's face it ... I'm a big pervert and a complete pagan
atheist. The idea of running a sex cult was just too erotic to pass
up. And I actually have members!!! You can learn more about my sex
cult, including the courses I offer which teach men how to create
their own sex cults, RIGHT NOW at http:///www.dimitrithelover.com.

ACT RIGHT NOW !!!

While you stare at this post, graduates of my programs are out having
sex with HOT HORNY YOUNG WOMEN. Many of these women have not had sex
for months, and are desperate to immediately give their bodies to any
half-decent looking man. These women work all day, watch TV all
evening, and use their vibrators all night. THEY NEED REAL COCK RIGHT
NOW!!! Are YOU man enough to take them? What are you waiting for?
Go RIGHT NOW to http://www.dimitrithelover.com and register for the
ULTIMATE DIRECT SEDUCTION PICK UP ARTIST PUA PROGRAM. Don't let
another sexless day go by. You deserve way better than porn
fantasies. Let me, Dimitri The Lover, turn you from a timid wannabe
into a powerful player that women will worship!

FORGET PICKUP ARTIST, PUA, THE GAME, SEDUCE WOMEN, DATING WOMEN,
TORONTO LAIR, MYSTERY METHOD, PICK UP ARTIST, VH1, VENUSIAN ARTS,
MEHOW, PICKUP 101, STYLE, NLP, EROTIC HYPNOSIS, DOUBLE YOUR DATING,
DAVID D'ANGELO, SPEED SEDUCTION, ROSS JEFFRIES, FAST SEDUCTION, ART OF
APPROACHING, JUGGLER METHOD, OCTOBER MAN, CLIFF'S LIST. You can learn
more about DIMITRI THE LOVER'S PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION
COURSE techniques RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.