Fwd: [Participants] Products.TranslateInPlace - in context plone interface translations

Jordan Baker

Oct 30, 2009, 8:59:33 AM10/30/09
to to...@googlegroups.com
From the Plone Conference 2009, a great product for doing in-place
translations.  Essentially you can point and click on any item in the
user interface and get a UI for changing that and updating your PO
(translation) files.

Please note, this is not for content, there is LinguaPlone for that.
But this provides a really simple and intuitive way to translate a
user interface....

Looking forward to sharing more from the Plone Conference including
the upcoming Plone 4 release at our next meeting.