Company: Startup in Stealth Mode
Position Available: Senior Systems Architect
Location: Los Angeles, CA by LAX
To Apply Send cover letter and resume to: startup...@gmail.com
Become a core member of a technology team developing and launching a
vast distributed network of on-demand physical advertising systems.
An innovative, creative technology Company has invented a new targeted
advertising medium that blends online and offline direct marketing. It
has patents on file and has completed three generations of product
development. The product was successfully tested in the marketplace
during 2007 and commercially launched in the Summer of 2008.
The Company is seeking a Senior Systems Architect to join the
technology development team. This individual should possess extensive
hands-on experience in developing enterprise-grade software, launching
software products, and analyzing customer feedback. The ideal
candidate should thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and be
comfortable with the risks and rewards of joining an early stage
The Company recently closed a financing round with a venture capital
As a Senior Systems Architect you will be expected to:
* Translate business requirements and product vision into application
* Communicate technical constraints and decisions to executive
* Architect and develop Enterprise-scale applications and systems from
the ground up.
* Design, prototype, build and launch technical infrastructure.
* Contribute as a hands-on developer.
* Be responsible and accountable for development deliverables.
* Take a leadership role and help shape the "big picture" on projects.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring, confident, hands-on
professional with the following experience:
* Five years experience developing applications in Java, PHP, Perl,
Python, Ruby, C++, C#, or similar.
* Two years Ruby on Rails experience including deployment tools such
* Two years XML based Web Service or RPC design and implementation.
* Five years database development / programming experience. PostgreSQL
* Five years development in a Unix environment (Linux, Solaris) with
software management tools such as subversion.
Hands-on experience in the following is a plus:
* TCP socket programming.
* Asynchronous messaging systems and protocols.
* Agile development methodologies such as XP and Scrum.