Horn not working on Sedan 26

Kurt Reimer

Aug 20, 2022, 2:15:15 PM8/20/22
to Tollycraft Boating Club Forum
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get our horn working? It worked just fine a month ago but nothing now. Fuse checked ok! Thank you :)

dan leenhouts

Aug 20, 2022, 5:13:12 PM8/20/22
to Tollycraft Boating Club Forum
Do a jump between the two connections on your horn button. See if it's the push switchis bad or maybe you're due for a new horn.

On Sat, Aug 20, 2022, 11:15 AM Kurt Reimer <737...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get our horn working? It worked just fine a month ago but nothing now. Fuse checked ok! Thank you :)

Kurt Reimer

Aug 20, 2022, 6:35:51 PM8/20/22
to Tollycraft Boating Club Forum
Thanks Dan, I’ll try that. I’ve also heard that these horns are highly subject to corrosion so I might just need a new one.

dan leenhouts

Aug 20, 2022, 6:43:59 PM8/20/22
to Tollycraft Boating Club Forum
Let me do some research I put a new horn in about 3 years ago and the one I got fit the exact holes as the old one

Kurt Reimer

Aug 20, 2022, 6:55:44 PM8/20/22
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com

dan leenhouts