Fwd: [gtug-managers] Google I/O Pass Contest

Takashi Matsuo

Mar 2, 2010, 6:12:16 PM3/2/10
to tokyo...@googlegroups.com
まねーじゃの松尾です。

Google I/O のパスがもらえるコンテストが開催されます。
ご興味のある方はトライしてみてください。

コンテストはこちらからどうぞ
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGJlWTA2U19kOGxCSUs0ODRUTmc0SHc6MQ

日本時間だと 3/5 2:00am が期限ですね。

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephanie Liu <steph...@google.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 7:44 AM
Subject: [gtug-managers] Google I/O Pass Contest
To: gtug-m...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone!
Please forward this message to your respective groups if you are in an
eligible country :) Unfortunately, due to local restrictions, folks in
Italy, Brazil, Quebec, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, or
Myanmar (Burma) are not eligible to play.
We're doing a small contest for our developer communities around the
world in eligible countries (*). We will be giving away 5 passes to
our annual developer conference, Google I/O. To get more information
about Google I/O, visit http://code.google.com/events/io/2010/ and
follow @googleio on Twitter!
To enter the contest, please visit this form and answer all the
questions. If more than five people answer all the questions
correctly, the judges will choose the winners based on the free-form
'essay' question.
The essay will be judged on the following criteria:
- How well the essay expresses the benefit that attending Google I/O
will give the entrant as a coder;
- How well the essay expresses the potential benefit to the entrant’s
local developer community if the entrant were to attend;
- Humor;
- Creativity; and
- 'Googleyness'
This contest closes 9am PST, Thursday, March 4th.
The winners will be notified via email by 6pm PST on Friday, March 5th.
This contest is meant to be a promotion for this community, so please
do not tweet or blog widely.

Thanks!
Steph

* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF
WINNING. THIS IS A CONTEST OF SKILL. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest
is open in all countries except Italy, Brazil, Quebec, Cuba, Iran,
Syria, North Korea, Sudan, or Myanmar (Burma), 18 years and older.
To play, and for Official Rules, including odds, judging criteria and
prize descriptions, visit
http://sites.google.com/site/iopassgiveaway/terms-and-conditions.
Sponsor: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA
94043

Limit one entry per person and maximum of one pass can be awarded per
person. We are not covering airfare or other travel costs associated
with attending Google I/O.