Dr. Hugh Dierker our lawyer in residence added to TLDA-Members list at GoogleGroups

1 view

Joe Baptista

Aug 13, 2007, 12:04:45 PM8/13/07
to tlda-m...@googlegroups.com

I am pleased to announce that Dr. Eric Hugh Dierker has been added to
our group. Dr. Dierker is a lawyer who has offered to help us in getting
the inclusive name space off the ground. He will also be assisting me in
the preparation of a factum on behalf of all TLD holders which we can
then present to various consumer protection agencies both inside and
outside the United States. Our hope in prepairing this factum is to get
back the misslions of dollars invested by people in various
organizations making claim to be representing the inclusive name space.

Dr. Dierker has studied at the American College in Paris, he has a dual
B.S. in Philosophy and Business Administration through the Northern
Arizona University, is a Juris Doctorate through the California Western
School of Law, and has also studied at the American College in Puebla.

Dr. Dierker is International Counsel to Memolin SA de CV, Mexico,
Hi-Tek.com.vn Vietnam. DOTVN. Maquiledoras representative in Tijuana,
and he is the Chair of General Assembly – GNSO, ICANN.

I hope you all give Dr. Dierker a hearty welcome.

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista www.publicroot.org