GA Elections for chair

Joe Baptista

Sep 29, 2007, 11:06:33 AM9/29/07
to tlda-m...@googlegroups.com, `TLDA Member List
The GA is having it's elections for chair. If your interested in
joining drop me a line. We need the votes to put Hugh Dierker over the
top. He has done more for the GA then any non elected participant in
the past. And he is a supporter of our efforts in the INS.

More info on the GA:

To join the General Assembly of the GNSO you need To subscribe to the
General Assembly list, send an email to <majo...@gnso.icann.org> with
the words subscribe ga in the body of the message.

* Anybody interested in GNSO issues may subscribe to this list, only
subscribers may write to this list
* Two main principles since the origin of this server in June 1999,
explained in the welcome message sent by majordomo to every new subscriber:
1. the non cross-posting rule is reinforced
2. the respect of participants is mandatory
* More explicit rules of order defined in
<http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html>
* More about GA list monitoring in
<http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/GA.list-monitoring.html>
* Currently, there is a limit of FIVE postings per day on the GA
mailing list
* To subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the General Assembly list, please
send an email to <majo...@gnso.icann.org> with the words subscribe ga
(or unsubscribe ga) in the body of the message.

regards
joe baptista
GA List Monitor

--