Has anybody retained the sources to SEE (Simple Ecmascript Engine)?

134 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

jemptymethod

no leída,
19 dic 2010, 7:40:58 p.m.19/12/2010
para tkhtml3
The site where SEE has been available for download (http://adaptive-
enterprises.com/) has been down for weeks and I have little confidence
if it will return or if it does that it will still make SEE (Simple
Ecmascript Engine) available for download. SEE being the Javascript
interpreter inside Hv3 and therefore DeskML and the ereader software I
intend to write on top of it.

Does anybody, particularly the author(s) of HV3, have the sources
available from which they built libTclsee.dll (in the Windows version
of Hv3) or libTclsee.so (in the Linux version)?

Thanks in advance....George

Adam Williamson

no leída,
20 dic 2010, 5:16:10 a.m.20/12/2010
para tkh...@googlegroups.com

It's been down for years, in fact. It used to be available by IP address
somehow, I forget the details, though.

There's some sources within
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/see/ , I
believe.
--
adamw

Caitlyn Martin

no leída,
20 dic 2010, 10:30:34 a.m.20/12/2010
para tkh...@googlegroups.com
Hi, George,

On 12/19/10, jemptymethod <jempty...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anybody, particularly the author(s) of HV3, have the sources
> available from which they built libTclsee.dll (in the Windows version
> of Hv3) or libTclsee.so (in the Linux version)?

The source for the SEE package I built for Vector Linux 6 is at:

http://vectorlinux.osuosl.org/veclinux-6.0/source/extra/libs/see/3.0.1376/src/

If the source tarball had both Linux and Windows code what you want
should be there.

HTH,
Cait

jemptymethod

no leída,
20 dic 2010, 9:31:35 p.m.20/12/2010
para tkhtml3
Thanks to everybody who responded. This one in particular is great,
because I can browse a few different versions, find the one I'm pretty
sure was used to build Hv3 a couple of years ago, but also some more
current versions of SEE

Thanks....George

Luke-Jr

no leída,
7 feb 2011, 1:30:34 p.m.7/2/2011
para tkhtml3
I have a Bazaar branch of the trunk as of 2009-04-26, including the
full history. I'll push it to lp:~luke-jr/+junk/SEE
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos