Fwd: Using Tise on open office

Grigory Mokhin

Feb 9, 2007, 8:28:14 PM2/9/07
to tise-...@googlegroups.com, Thubtenrigzin .
I'm forwarding a question to the Tise mailing list. Does anybody else
have this experience with OpenOffice?

Best regards,
Gregory

Feb 12, 2007, 8:36:33 AM2/12/07
to tise-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Thubten!

I use Tise with Open Office Writer and a Brazilian ABNT2 keyboard and it works very well. Are you sure that the Complex Layout Text option is activated and the CLT font is properly selected?

Regards,

Walter