Widescreen fix

ERP

Nov 21, 2010, 6:42:59 PM11/21/10
to Tidy Plates
The latest version incorrectly positions the plates in the center of
the characters on widescreen systems when OnShowNameplate is called.

Add the following line of code to the end of OnUpdateNameplate to fix
it.

if not InCombat then objectstyle = style.hitbox;
SetObjectShape(nameplate, objectstyle.width, objectstyle.height) end

Once that fix is applied widescreen users can move the plates up if
necessary by changing the y value in TidyPlatesDefaults.lua

theme.frame = {
width = 101,
height = 45,
x = 0,
y = -5,
anchor = "CENTER",
}

Daniel

Nov 22, 2010, 7:30:31 AM11/22/10
to Tidy Plates
Thanks for the info, ERP!

I haven't encountered that problem on my widescreen setup, but you
might have a wiiiiidddeeer screen. Anyhow, I think that applying the
hitbox shape in another place from the style is a good idea. I will
experiment with some different locations for that update code.

ERP

Nov 23, 2010, 12:00:00 AM11/23/10
to Tidy Plates
I'm running in 6000x1050.....
Maybe I should have said Surround.

Thanks for the add-on

Rob

Daniel

Nov 23, 2010, 11:50:34 PM11/23/10
to Tidy Plates
lol - ah, ok! That's gotta be fun... ;-)