Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Magenta Ward

no llegida,
28 d’oct. 2019, 15:43:0528/10/19
a TiddlyWiki
I am working on a project (see attached file) in TiddlyWiki version 5.1.21. I would like to upgrade this Wiki to the pre-release version 5.1.22.
Yes, I know that I can identify the necessary tiddlers and plugins, bundle them all into a filter and export / import.
I was wondering if there is an easier way of doing this, so nothing gets lost in translation.

Sincerly,
Magenta Ann Ward
UpgradedPolyFall2019Contact (4)(2).html

Birthe C

no llegida,
28 d’oct. 2019, 16:05:0028/10/19
a TiddlyWiki

Mohammad

no llegida,
28 d’oct. 2019, 16:24:3228/10/19
a TiddlyWiki
Drag you wiki file over the tiddlywiki.com/prerelease and drop!
Click on import
save the wiki

That is all.

Magenta Ward

no llegida,
28 d’oct. 2019, 16:44:5328/10/19
a TiddlyWiki
 I didn't realize that there was a prerelease upgrade. lol
Thank you very much.

PMario

no llegida,
29 d’oct. 2019, 4:21:2829/10/19
a tiddl...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8:43:05 PM UTC+1, Magenta Ward wrote:
I am working on a project (see attached file) in TiddlyWiki version 5.1.21. I would like to upgrade this Wiki to the pre-release version 5.1.22.

Hi,
Your TW seems to be something, that should go into production.

The prerelease is intended to be used for experiments. So is there a special reason why you want to use an unfinished version?

-mario

Magenta Ward

no llegida,
30 d’oct. 2019, 11:24:1330/10/19
a TiddlyWiki
Hello,

Yes, we are testing out the ADA compliance. As of right now we are getting a low score, we are hoping that this per-release version will give it a little boost.

- Magenta Ann

TonyM

no llegida,
30 d’oct. 2019, 21:24:5130/10/19
a TiddlyWiki
Magenta,

We have a few community members that champion or require accessibility features themself. I would suggest publishing the results of your analysis and requesting help in a new thread. We can then all chip in to help get tiddlywiki to comply as much as possible. This has being previous discussions on this a number of times.

Reaching such goals is the value of community - you are not on your own.

Regards
Tony
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor