Tiddly Commander filter

Jon

Oct 29, 2019, 5:46:46 PM10/29/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wanted to use Tiddler Commander to export the last month of journal entries which I would have done by adding a temporary tag.

However, I noticed that the filter doesn't seem to work completely.

For instance <$list filter="[tag[journal]!sort[created]]"> will bring up the journal tiddlers but it won't apply the sort.

Good if this could be included

Regards
Jon

p.s. apologies for the typo - can't seem to edit the title.

Mohammad

Oct 30, 2019, 2:11:09 AM10/30/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Jon
The journal in TW normally tagged with Journal with capital J.
Have you tried your filter in $:/AdvancedSearch?
Does it return the correct results?

For me it works!
e.g [tag[Journal]!sort[created]]

both in Commander and TW advanced search.

--Mohammad

Jon

Oct 30, 2019, 2:44:16 AM10/30/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mohammad,

All my tags are lower case but the filter works fine in Advanced Search - for instance, if I remove the ! the order reverses as expected.

However, if I copy the filter to the Commander, the sort order doesn't work at all.

That's odd then, if it works in yours.

Regards
Jon

A Gloom

Oct 30, 2019, 3:33:53 AM10/30/19
to TiddlyWiki
If he's using the top bar search, he may be right-- I was trying different search filters with sort operator, including the default filters, having sort operators, provided by the search bar and it didn't change the order of titles (with the selection checkboxes) displayed below it when I altered the sort operator..

Mohammad

Oct 30, 2019, 3:54:01 AM10/30/19
to TiddlyWiki
I will check that and return to you

Mohammad

Oct 30, 2019, 3:55:13 AM10/30/19
to TiddlyWiki
Jon,
Would you please tell me the version of Commander you are using?

--Mohammad

Jon

Oct 30, 2019, 4:25:36 AM10/30/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mohammad,

1:3:0

If I remove the exclamation mark, it indicates  A new filter search has been detected but nothing changes after clicking the search button.

Regards
Jon

Mohammad

Oct 30, 2019, 4:34:25 AM10/30/19
to TiddlyWiki
Jon,
 Seems there is a bug!
Please check the 1.4.0 and let me know how it works

--Mohammad

Jon

Oct 30, 2019, 4:39:04 AM10/30/19
to TiddlyWiki
Will do when I get home from work later.

Thanks
Jon

Jon

Oct 30, 2019, 1:38:11 PM10/30/19