Pedego: Short ride and impressions

Jerome Daoust

Sep 13, 2009, 3:45:27 PM9/13/09
to TidalForce Forum
My comments are posted here:
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=192223#p192223

Too bad we cannot add to an existing old discussion on this forum (can
only reply to an author, not the original discussion):
http://groups.google.com/group/Tidalforce/browse_thread/thread/f9fff433db1bd6a4#
A Google groups limitation I guess.

Geo Rider

Sep 13, 2009, 6:19:59 PM9/13/09
to TidalForce Forum
Interesting note about the old topic thread. I see it's status has
"closed" checked in the thread's Options check boxes and I can't
change it. I wonder if Richard (as owner) can? I never noticed this
before. I know old posts get "archived" after about 7 days and
generally can't be modified after that (ie deleted) but I never
noticed this whole topic behavior. I noticed a few months ago that
the "Search this group" button doesn't seem to search older posts
anymore like it used to. I don't like that either.

Best,
Joe