DC Snakehead Tournament

D. Walker

Apr 27, 2015, 8:01:10 PM4/27/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Anyone see this?
http://dnr2.maryland.gov/fisheries/documents/2015_Snakehead_Tournament_Flyer.pdf

Looking to see if anyone wants to get together and go after some snakeheads. I am still trying to gather more information on this tournament so if anyone knows anything let me know. All I know is what's on that flyer.

Fyi this is not the Potomac snakehead tournament

-davis

Derek Douglas

Apr 27, 2015, 9:50:16 PM4/27/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I'll be fishing in this and the Potomac tourney at the end of May. I primarily fish from my yaks, but wouldn't mind meeting up with some folks if they were interested.

-Derek

D. Walker

Apr 27, 2015, 10:35:18 PM4/27/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I just got an email from Daniel Ryan at the ddoe and the tournament is from now until weigh in on the 16th. So any fish you catch now can be frozen but must be fully thawed at the time of weigh in. You must have a DC fishing license but the fish DO NOT have to be caught in dc.
Various categories and prizes will be awarded. Last year it looked like most fish was one category and most weight was another.

What's a good,date for people with kayaks to get together?

Andy Thomas

Apr 28, 2015, 2:21:42 PM4/28/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I'm definitely game to go after some snakehead.

-Andy

Derek Douglas

Apr 28, 2015, 4:56:50 PM4/28/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I'm almost at use or lose for vacation time at work...anytime someone wants to splash a few yaks, I'm more than willing to meet you out. I have an extra for someone to use as well.