Carrots in Olive Oil

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 25, 2011, 12:57:59 AM1/25/11
Pakistani carrots are another miracle of my Allah's creations, the beautiful red color is different than the ordinary orange colored carrots, red carrots are sweeter & more nutritious, with a fragrance that brings the true feeling of freshness.

Because the northern areas of Pakistan are bordered by the famous (3) mountainous ranges, the TRIANGLE of Hindukush, Himalayas & The concordiac Karakorams (K2, Broad Peek, Paiju, Laila, Gasherbrums, Baltoro Muztagh, Masherbrum, Trango towers, Biantha, Marble peak Gondogorola ~ ohhhhhh I love them all), snow on the giant peaks melts in summer & brings down the sweat of rocks & herbs. When the frozen snow is on the mountains, it is dead, but when it melts, ALL OF A SUDDEN, Allah's Command Descends down & the LIFE is CREATED, bringing fish & vegetation in the lakes. Water of our rivers is the best in this world, whose quality is reflected in our fruits & vegetables, even the taste possessed by meat & milk of our animals is far superior, because they eat the fodders that is irrigated by the melted snow.

We shredded the red carrots & cooked them in olive oil, by watching the beautiful colors & the taste that can make buds on your tongue crazy, you can't stop your hands even if your stomach is over-filled twice or thrice than its capacity.

DSC07673.JPG
DSC07679.JPG
DSC07696.JPG