Thyroid & Hijamah

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 24, 2011, 12:59:55 AM1/24/11
Thyroid gland is one of the largest endocrine glands in the body, it is found in the neck, inferior to the Adam's Apple. The thyroid controls how quickly the body uses energy, makes proteins, and controls how sensitive the body should be to other hormones.

Diseases related to Thyroid are Hyperthyroidism & Hypothyroidism.

With wrong foods & wrong medicines, the blood is oxidized & if it is not drained out (by Hijamah) at the most suitable time, it gets rancid & the plethora results in many chemical changes in the blood, causing auto-immune diseases, free radicals, etc. And because the organs get their food from the blood, such fatal chemicals destroy the organs. You can say that the body starts attacking & damaging its own cells, with symptoms such as inflammation, fatigue, dizziness, malaise, elevated fever and high body temperature, extreme sensitivity to cold in the hands and feet, weakness and stiffness in muscles and joints, weight changes, digestive or gastrointestinal problems, low or high blood pressure, irritability, anxiety, or depression, infertility or reduced sex drive (low libido), blood sugar changes, and depending on the type of autoimmune disease, an increase in the size of an organ or tissue or, the destruction of an organ or tissue can result.

We had a Thyroid patient & along with Akhda'ain, Kahil, endocrine zone & the lower back, a single cup was also applied at the center of his chest, this point is beneficial in common for :
  • Thyroid & Thymus Diseases
  • Asthma, Phlegmatic cough
  • Pulmonary Edema
  • Respiratory tract infections
  • Breast Cancer prevention for women
It was a surprise that the area turned red very quickly (showing high accumulation of blood) & after applying the incisions, cup at this point was the fastest to fill before others, after Hijamah, the patient felt relief.

We also gave him "T17" from Tibb-e-Nabwi. We request you for prayers, that Allah Heals Ummat-e-Muhammad with the most easiest, the most precise, the most affective code of medicine, which of course Was Gifted by Him to his Beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam.
DSC07613.JPG
DSC07616.JPG