One among billions

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Sep 28, 2010, 5:06:21 AM9/28/10
Last night, My RAAZIQ Selected an expensive MENU for my dinner, it was so special that I became the only man among billions to have such a unique food. Barley bread dipped in beetroot soup, with pomegranate vinegar & olive oil, & a glass of ZamZam, what a combination of blessed bounties.

Eat the beetroot soup with barley regularly, at least once per weak.

I have seen that by dipping the bread in soup, it becomes soft & easy to digest, this is the benefit of making THAREED, taking bread with curry as we normally do makes the bread difficult for digestion. Pour hot / boiling soup over the bread (in a bowl), wait for few minutes to have it softened & then enjoy the Thareed.

Another wisdom of Thareed is to keep your curries wet with water, dry curries (over-heated to evaporate the water or made without adding water), Kababs, sandwiches, etc. all will take you to constipation.
DSC06332.JPG