For Gingivitis & Periodontitis

Abdullah Zul Bijadaayn

Jun 19, 2011, 4:34:02 AM6/19/11

Assalam O Alaikum,

I am pleased that your gums were healed by "BDS", it is such a special formulation, two of its ingredients (1) Myrrh and (2) Samundar Pheen are never used by any of the tooth-powder manufacturers, they usually add wood-ashes & artificial peppermint oil, & we have skipped these items, that is why our tooth powder is not black or red, it is naturally brown.

Myrrh is a beauty from Tibb-e-Nabawi, the blessed resin has antimicrobial properties and acts to stimulate macrophage activity in the blood stream.  Myrrh increases the motility of white blood cells and normalizes mucous membrane activity, which helps the body fight infection. It also promotes tissue granulation and combats blood stagnation. Myrrh is a beneficial treatment for loose teeth, gingivitis, and bad breath.

Stem bark of Walnut is a miracle, Sepia (Samundar Pheen) dries the wounds & stops bleeding, it is also used by few herbalists to cure bleeding piles, Mochras, Lodh, Nagkesar, etc. have the same drying effect, vitamin "C" is provided by Amla & Harr. And finally, "BDS" has the magnificent Pink Himalayan Salt.

All CLAIMS about teeth whiteners are FALSE, that plaque & tartar took years to develop, so they will go away slowly, with "BDS" you can observe WHITENING of teeth after 2 ~ 3 months. And we are so confident that you will never need to have a ROOT CANAL after using "BDS" regularly.

Many people suffer with a BAD BREATH smell, those infected gums release the pus which goes inside the stomach, harms the digestion & releases a SICK ODOR.

Attached herewith is the formulation of BDS, the tooth powder that is affective for gum problems like bleeding, swelling, Gingivitis & Periodontitis (strong teeth can't exist without strong gums). The powder also reduces the bad smell of breath, & those who suffer with pain in gums after taking hot OR cold drinks will also be pleased with the results Insha'Allah. And when the gums will be healing, you will also observe that stains & tartar on the teeth are reducing.

Take a small portion & apply on the teeth with a tooth-brush, wait for 20 minutes before rinsing your mouth, (during which) any frothy secretions coming out of the gums / tongue should be spitted out. If combined with vinegar (which is a medicine for Gingivitis), results will be doubled. Vinegar as written by Ibn Al Qayyam relieves toothache & strengthens the gingival.

#

Herb

Botanical name

Weight (grams)

FROM TIBB-E-NABWI

1

Myrrh

Commiphora myrrha

100

From Allah's Plant Kingdom

2

Samundar Pheen ~ Cuttlefish bone

Sepia Officinalis

200

3

Dandasa ~ Stem bark of Walnut

Juglans regia Linn.

100

4

Majith

Rubia Cordifolia

100

5

Mochrus

Bombax malabaricum

100

6

Lodh Pathani

Symplocos racemosa

100

7

Amla

Emblica officinalis

100

8

Har

Terminalia chebula

100

9

Pink (Himalayan) Salt

Sodium Chloride

100

10

Nagkesar

Mesua ferrea

100

11

Cloves

Myrtus caryophyllus Spreng

50

12

Cinnamon

Cinnamomum zeylanicum Blume.

50

13

Dehydrated Alum

50

Jun 19, 2011, 6:30:16 AM6/19/11
to Asan Deen

Assalam O Alaikum, May Allah Give you Shifa from His Treasures.

I forgot to mention that Siwaak / Miswaak should never be ignored, it is a forgotten Sunnah especially among our women.

في ‏(‏الصحيحين‏)‏ عنه صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏(‏لَوْلا أن أَشُقَّ على أُمَّتى لأَمَرْتُهُمْ بالسِّواكِ عند كُلِّ صلاةٍ‏)‏‏.‏ وفيهما‏:‏ أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم كان إذا قامَ من اللَّيل يَشُوصُ فَاهُ بالسِّوَاكِ‏.‏ وفى ‏(‏صحيح البخارى‏)‏ تعليقاً عنه صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏(‏السِّوَاكُ مَطْهَرَةٌ لِلْفَمِ، مَرْضَاةٌ للرَّبِّ‏)‏‏.‏ وفى ‏(‏صحيح مسلم‏)‏‏:‏ أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم كان إذا دَخَلَ بيته، بدأ بِالسِّوَاكِ‏.‏

In the Sahihain, it is narrated that Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam said : “If it was not for the fact that my nation would not be able to bear it, I would have ordered them to use Siwaak before every prayer”. In addition, in the Sahihain, it is also narrated that: “Whenever Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam would wake up at night, he would clean his mouth with Siwaak”. Bukhari narrated that Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam said : “Siwaak cleanses the mouth and pleasures the LORD (Allah)”. Sahih Muslim narrated that whenever Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam would enter his house, he would first use the Siwaak”.

Some of you will not be an expert of dehydrating the Alum (Phatkaree), we call it KHIL in Urdu, it is heated on a pan at low heat till all the crystals melt & then the liquid starts to solidify again, you have to melt even the last drop. If you can't manage it easily, just remove it from the formula.