Aloe Vera for Eczema

Zaid Bin Arqam

May 28, 2011, 2:22:13 AM5/28/11

Assalam O Alaikum,

Although Hijamah Atlas & other charts have elaborated some cupping points on the face, but they should be the least tried, we have cupped only a single patient on the face till today, he suffered with "PIH" (Post Inflammatory hyperpigmentation). Article was posted on the Group on February 7th, 2011.

It is our experience that Hijamah at 5 points on the head also clears the facial skin, even Gingivitis (inflammation of the teeth-Gum tissue) has been cured for many patients with Hijamah at Haamah, Yafookh, Qamahduwah and Akhda'ain (posterior Jugulars).

But because the child is only 9 years old, you should try Tibb-e-Nabawi herbs / foods before deciding for Hijamah, some remedies are :
  1. Take fresh gel of Aloe Vera & apply on irritated skin, be sure to protect the eyes, when the gel dries, wait for 2 hours before washing it with water, furthermore, a piece of fresh Aloe Gel should be eaten twice daily.
  2. If Qasb-ul-Zareerah is easily available in UK, make a hot infusion, when it cools down, add some Qust-al-Bahri and make a paste, apply as a facial mask, I think that it is called Calamus Root in your area, as an alternative, you can make the QUST mask with milk. Wait for 2 hours before washing.
  3. Henna water with honey at empty stomach will clear the skin Insha'Allah, you can also use Henna Khazaab on child's head
  4. Keep the child away from junk foods, animal proteins, spicy & oily foods, wheat & rice.
  5. Beetroot with barley will be beneficial
  6. Juice of beetroot+cucumber+gourd ~ One glass daily will detoxify the blood
Regarding the patient with slipped cervical disks, Hijamah at 5 points on the head + KAHIL (1, 55) will definitely provide relief.