Conjunctivitis in Pakistan

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Sep 14, 2010, 3:50:26 AM9/14/10
to Arshad kamal
Bhai Arshad,

As you have acknowledged, Conjunctivitis (Ashoob-e-Chashm) has wide-spread in Pakistan after the floods.
Guidance from Ibn Al Qayyam (Urdu translation) is attached herewith, you may also check it in English & Arabic if needed in my message "Prophet's guidance on treating Conjunctivitis" dated August 23, 2010.

Some honey can be put in eyes, left for 30-45 minutes & then washed with cold henna water, furthermore, Hijamah at Yafukh & Haamah will be beneficial Insha'Allah & my Lord knows the best.

Because pure Ithmid is unavailable in our country, you may use KOHL (Surma) made with roasted date stones .

Wassalaam................
Copy of Document_48.JPG
Copy of .JPG
Copy 000.JPG