Talh with Mango

Shurahbeel Bin Hasanah

Jun 21, 2011, 4:05:58 AM6/21/11

Foods on the shelves are loaded with E-numbers, & it is better to use Tibb-e-Nabawi additives in your recipes. "TN" stays for Tibb-e-Nabawi, & we have designed the following TN numbers:
  1. TN-Ho ~ Honey the cure
  2. TN-Fg ~ Figs, Allah's Swear
  3. TN-Ds ~ Date Stones powder
  4. TN-Cz ~ Citron Zest
  5. TN-Ra ~ Raisins
  6. TN-Ad ~ AnarDana
  7. TN-Ol ~ The blessed Olive Oil
  8. TN-Vi ~ The blessed vinegar
  9. TN-Bs ~ Barley's Saweeq (Sattu)
With TALH (Bananas) as the emulsifier, we made Mango ice cream with AnarDana, Turunj Zest & black Raisins, freeze the fruits, slice them & with some "TN" additives, whirl them slowly in a food processor, stop the machine, mix well with a spoon & switch on again with a high speed, you will have the Talh+Mango ice cream, now it needs a honey T-shirt, freeze again for 2 hours & it is done.

Recipes with "TN" numbers will bring Noor, Shifa & blessings in your foods, your eyes will watch the NOOR in reality, with "TN" additives, it seems like eating the foods of Jannah..............
phi2.png
bm1.jpg
bm2.jpg
bm3.jpg