Height Problems

Abu Umamah Bahilee

May 9, 2011, 2:37:53 AM5/9/11
to Syed Mahmood Ali

Mahmood Sahib, Assalam O Alaikum,

Height & growth is by Allah's Will, my father is 5'-7'' but my height is 6 feet, similarly, tall fathers may have some children with a lower height, so you should not bother anymore, your son still has many years for growth, he will improve Insha'Allah.

First of all, please stop all junk foods, chocolates, chips, crackers, soda drinks, etc. & all others which we purchase from the market, it is a tragedy that our children today are mad for the fast food.

You should seek help from the blessed foods of Tibb-e-Nabawi like :
Camel's meat & liver is so nutritious, please try Camel's Liver with Hump Fat
You may also make Formula "L5" which has all the goodness of Tibb-e-Nabawi ingredients, extremely rich in nutrition.

Your son needs CALCIUM & FIBER the most, so you can join Sesame Seeds & Flaxseeds with Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Kamarkus~Butea Frondosa, Satavar~Asparagus racemosus, White Sandalwood, Binola (PanbaDana)~Cotton seed, Bedhari Qand~Pueraria tuberosa & Goond Babool~Acacia arabica, clean / sieve them properly, grind & make a paste in honey, one tablespoon daily is enough, the tonic is for all of your family members.

Be sure to wash Kamarkus under tap water, it has a lot of small pebbles, they should be removed, then you may dry the black raisin in shadow before grinding, it is a beauty of my Allah's creations.