Wild yeast ~ Miracle of my Allah's creation

10 vues
Passer au premier message non lu

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

non lue,
23 sept. 2010, 03 h 40 min 01 s2010-09-23
You are aware that vinegar is the result of double fermentation, when wild yeasts in the air break down the sugar (primary fermentation).
The fermented sugar is then eaten up by bacteria called ACETOBACTER; which turn the sweetness into sourness (secondary fermentation).
These bacteria breathe & need oxygen, so the ferment is oxidized & converted into Acetic Acid (CH3COOH).

We have been making vinegar with different percentages of sugar; starting from 12-25 Brix.
We never use inoculated yeasts, like bread yeast OR brewer's yeast, & we always rely on wild yeast.

From our experience, we came to know that sugar percentage drops down to 4~6 % after primary fermentation is completed.
Although sugar can be fermented down to 0 % by artificial (inoculated yeasts), but a strange fact is that WILD YEAST never eats the entire sugar.
It always leaves around 4-6 % residual sugar in the brew.

WHY ??? It looks like a special INSTRUCTION given to this yeast by my Allah The Almighty.

It is because the bacteria (ACETOBACTER) need some source of energy for survival, when they take 90 days to complete the process of making vinegar, and 4~6 % of residual sugar remains as the energy source for these tiny micro-organisms.

How perfect & precise is my Allah's control over the entire universe......... By the order of Allah, wild yeast is not allowed to ferment the entire sugar.
Wild yeasts.JPG
DSC06289 ab.JPG
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur