Cupping Therapy Conference

Khabbaab Bin Arat

Jun 20, 2011, 2:28:03 AM6/20/11
to Shuaib Suria AHEALTH, in...@britishcuppingsociety.org

Shuaib Bhai, Assalam O Alaikum,

Masha'Allah for the efforts done when First International Cupping Therapy Conference is arranged by British Cupping Society.

Hijamah is the one fifth portion of Tibb-e-Nabawi, & it is better to promote all the 5 categories of our divine medicine, healing by Yaqeen, Saalehaat, foods, herbs of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam & finally Hijamah.

My request is to change the name, from Cupping Therapy Conference to Tibb-e-Nabawi Conference, you come across Hijamah patients daily, & why not to educate them for all healing sources of Prophetic medicine ? The same request is to Hijamah training centers, very slight efforts are needed in addition, you already have developed a portal & all that is required is to introduce Tibb-e-Nabawi as a WHOLE.

You take Hijamah once, twice or thrice per year, but you eat & drink daily, & nothing is more blessed than the eating / drinking habits of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, Hijamah is to take out the disease CAUSED by wrong foods, & if those false eating habits will not change, the ailments will appear again after a while. That is why we insist the most for a strict Tibb-e-Nabawi diet.

We ignored BARLEY, due to which it is left for 2 purposes only, to brew BEER & as an animal fodder, what a terrible neglect by Muslims ..................
phi1.png