Breakfast # 6

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 5, 2011, 1:37:37 AM1/5/11

The Companions of the Right Hand,- what will be the Companions of the Right Hand? (They will be) among Lote-trees without thorns, Among Talh trees with flowers (or fruits) piled one above another, and in shades long extended, and waters gushing, and fruits in abundance, never-failing and never out of reach. And [with them will be their] spouses, raised high

Bananas are a miracle of my Allah's creations, and our Salaf said that TALH وطلح منضود mentioned in Quran means a tree which grows the fruit in piles, & banana is one of the examples of TALH. Ibn Al Qayyam wrote that bananas help against the ulcers / infections of kidney & the urinary bladder, he also wrote that eating bananas with honey is the best combination. We tried this combination for patients with high uric acid (pain in the heels) & Masha'Allah the results were beautiful.

Goat's milk was so common in the times of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, it is mild & light, a laxative & it cures mouth ulcers, dry cough & nosebleed, it is easily digested by the stomach.

So we compile the goodness of above in breakfast # 6 as :
  1. Bananas topped with comb honey, with a glass of goat's milk
  2. OR blending a milkshake of banana+honey with goat's milk
You may take a barley bread with these blessings.

DSC06766.JPG
DSC06762.JPG
DSC06779.JPG