SINS bring diseases & sickness

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Dec 16, 2010, 1:24:36 AM12/16/10
It is the Mercy of Allah on Ummat-e-Muhammad that forgiveness of sins has been so easy.
At an instance in your life, you will feel that SINS bring diseases & sickness, & a powerful medicine itself is the self-control of a Muslim, with which he / she stays away from the darkness of Allah's dis-obedience. This self control is called Eeman, can't you consider it as a medicine ?

And when the sins are committed, a person should hurry for Istighfaar & Dua'as.
In our daily life, there are many small Dua'as which provide forgiveness of sins. Allah Desires that His slaves should be Kept Connected to His MERCY, and that is the reason that you will find Dua'as even for a tiny action, and when you will remember Allah before & after every individual event, it is the simplest technique to remain connected with Allah throughout the day.

Following Duaa exhibits the beauty of ISLAM.

عَنْ مُعَاذِ بْنِ أَنَسٍ الْجُهَنِيِّ رَضِيَ الله عَنْهُ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: "مَنْ أَكَلَ طَعَامًا فَقَالَ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا وَرَزَقَنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلَا قُوَّةٍ غُفِرَ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ". أخرجه أحمد (3/439 ، رقم 15670) ، وأبو داود (4/42 ، رقم 4023) ، والترمذي (5/508 ، رقم 3458) وقال : حسن غريب. وابن ماجه (2/1093 ، رقم 3285) ، والطبراني (20/181 ، رقم 389) ، والحاكم (1/687 ، رقم 1870) وقال : صحيح على شرط البخاري. وأخرجه أيضًا: أبو يعلى (3/62 ، رقم 1488). وحسنه الألباني (الإرواء ، 1989).

Reported by Muaaz Bin Anas Johni Radi Allaho Anh, that Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam said, whoever recites this Duaa after taking the meals, all of his / her previous sins will be Forgiven.

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا وَرَزَقَنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلَا قُوَّةٍ

All praise to Allah Who Provided this food to me, and He Fed me without my power / ability to obtain the food at my own.
In Sunan Abu Dawood, the same Duaa is mentioned with addition of a single word.

الحمد لله الذي أطعمني هذا الطعام ورزقنيه من غير حول مني ولاقوة . حسن ( صحيح سنن أبي داود 760/2)

Subhanallah, Our LORD is The Most Merciful, The Most Forgiving, The Most Loving Creator.