Hijamah in USA

Ma'qal Bin Yasaar

May 17, 2011, 3:13:54 AM5/17/11
to in...@hijamanation.com

Bhai Muddassir Raja, Assalam O Alaikum,

I read about you from Mr. Shuaib Suria when he wrote Hijama Cupping Therapy in USA.

I am so pleased that a new Hijamah clinic has started in USA & our prayers are with you for revival of Sunnah in that part of the world.

I always request to my friends that we should present Tibb-e-Nabawi as a complete code of medicine, that includes:
  1. Healing by Belief (Yaqeen) that Allah Has Sent the disease & Allah is the HEALER, & if the healing is delayed, it is by Allah’s Wisdom & Hikmah
  2. Healing by Aa’maal-e-Saalehaat, Salaat, Sadaqah, Fast, Quran, Zikr, Duaas & Ruqya, Husn-e-Khulq, Istighfaar, etc.
  3. Healing by the foods of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam
  4. Healing by the herbs of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam
  5. Healing by HIJAMAH; which is Sunnah & the best kind of treatment in this world
Hijamah is one fifth ( 1 / 5th) portion of Tibb-e-Nabawi, it is the detoxification of blood that had resulted from wrong diet & metabolic wastes, after Hijamah, if the body is re-toxified with junk foods, the problems will re-appear sooner or later.

Tibb-e-Nabawi diet is the best in this world, perfectly balanced, the most beautiful food combinations, & it is based on the blessings like Honey, Vinegar, Barley bread & Olive oil. Then we have Talbinah, Thareed, Hais, Nabeez, Pomegranate, figs, QUINCE, Watermelon, Gourd, Beetroot, Cucumber, etc.

So you should re-design your goals & equip your clinic with all the categories of Tibb-e-Nabawi, after which both the doctor & patient should be trained to seek SHIFA by Yaqeen, Saalehaat, Tibb-e-Nabawi foods, herbs & finally Hijamah.

I shall always be available for any help on Tibb-e-Nabawi, & you may need some time to learn Tibb-e-Nabawi foods & herbal blends, you can check the website www.tibbenabwi.com for more details.

We have Tibb-e-Nabawi Group at Google & I am sending a portion of your book to all Group members.

Our prayers will be with you Insha'Allah.
He.JPG
05-17-2011 (4).JPG
05-17-20.JPG
05-17000.JPG