When it comes to fruition and ripens

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ubaadah Bin Saamit

未读,
2011年6月9日 03:45:072011/6/9
收件人
(Surah Ra'ad ~ Verse # 4) And there are on earth [many] tracts of land close by one another [and yet widely differing from one another; and [there are on it] vineyards, and fields of grain, and date-palms growing in clusters from one root or standing alone, [all] irrigated with the same water: and yet, some of them have We favored above others by way of the food [which they provide for man and beast]. Verily, in all this there are messages indeed for people who use their reason.

Raw olives are so bitter, I never knew it earlier, but the suppliers make their pickles in NaOH (Caustic Soda) & brine, you should avoid them, just depend on the blessed olive oil.

(Surah An'aam ~ Verse # 99) And He is Allah Who Has Caused waters to come down from the sky; and by this means have We Brought forth all living growth, and out of this have We Brought forth verdure. Out of this do We Bring forth close-growing grain; and out of the spathe of the palm tree, dates in thick clusters; and gardens of vines, and the olive tree, and the pomegranate: [all] so alike, and yet so different. Just watch their fruit when it comes to fruition and ripens! Verily, in all this there are messages indeed for people who will believe.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala Has Asked the believers to watch the fruit & vegetation, how the rain descends from the skies, gives life to the dead soil & then Allah Brings forth different colors, aromas, tastes, nutrition & shapes to plants. Allah Himself Says that verily, in all these are signs for the people who believe.

I was in Taif last week & I entered a farm of green leafy vegetables, ohhhhhh the air was perfumed with notes of coriander, fenugreek & mint, they had also grown Spinach, Arugula, lettuce, dill & the farm was guarded by trees of pomegranate, figs, olives & plums.

Figs tree was so impressive, like an aged SAINT ~ an old pious man, the leaves had a unique touch, for formula "Q", such a farm is necessary to grow the 7 trees mentioned in Quran, Figs, Olive, Pomegranate, Sidr, Rehan, dates and grapes.
DSC00060.JPG
DSC00091.JPG
DSC00070.JPG
DSC00048.JPG