Gout & Hijamah

Abu Taybah

Feb 29, 2016, 3:54:46 AM2/29/16
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com
Before 10 days, I had a Gout patient with Uric Acid as 10.7, he said that whenever he suffered with a Gout attack, his feet swelled like a balloon & the pain was more severe than toothache or pain in an infected ear. During the last 4 years, he took various medicines but could not get the cure. Before a month, his father saw a dream in which a man asked him to take Hijamah for his son & Allah Sent them to me, what a beautiful story .....................

I understood that he needed the drainage primarily from the back, so 6 cups were applied & I asked him to come back after 2 months for draining his feet. I also asked him to completely stop all animal proteins. Such patients feel that only the red meat (mutton / beef) is harmful for them, so before 2 days, he tried a fish fillet sandwich.

Gout's attack re-appeared on his left foot, but the swelling & pain was lesser, he called me last night & I told him to come immediately. Toxins had traveled down in the foot & it was the correct time to hit the Iron when it was hot.

I applied 2 cups on his foot & the clots were beyond my expectations, his skin under the thumb had turned black & I was enforced to apply a third cup over there, as soon as Hijamah started, he fainted immediately with heavy sweat (although the AC & fan were on), he was under the spell of evil eye, I recited Surah Fatihah & the last 3 verses on ZamZam & sprinkled the blessed water over his face & head, he woke up from a nightmare & his senses restored to normal.

After Hijamah, the black pigment was gone & he felt a big relief.
Gout4.JPG
Gout1.JPG
Gout2.JPG
Gout3.JPG