Tandhabah tree at Wadi Qudaid

Nabawi Journeys

Jun 20, 2013, 5:32:19 AM6/20/13
to Nabawi Journeys

I suppose that you have read the articles (2nd trip to land of miracles. & Ausajah by Seerat Halbiyyah.) for Umm-e-Ma'bad's lands in Wadi Qudaid. Those are the sands of Tareeq-ul-Hijrah ~ touched by Habeebullah ~ Sallalaho Alaihe Wasallam. The area is so blessed & beautiful; the view pours NOOR & Sakeenah in your heart. It is my wish & I pray that may Allah PRESERVE the entire Tareeq-ul-Hijrah & it should be shifted to AAKHIRAH after Qiyamah, so that all the humans could see the sands / desert through which Khairu Khalqillah has traveled.

In the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwmN0TjUguw, Abdullah Shanqeeti explained that there were 2 tents for Umm-e-Ma'bad, the first near Ausajah & the other besides Tandhabah tree; standing at a distance of 500 meters apart from each other. Both these trees are so unique & I have rarely seen them elsewhere.

During 1st trip to Ausajah, rescue vehicle was unavailable & the sands towards Tandhabah were so dangerous, so I was not brave enough to reach Tandhabah.

But last Thursday, rescue vehicle gave the confidence & we moved ahead. Some pictures of that TANDHABAH are attached herewith.

GPS tags for Ausajah tree are 22.328876° 39.238304°

And for Tandhabah, they are 22.333282° 39.239461°

91787073.jpg
82868849.jpg
91786922.jpg
91786934.jpg