Your IBS

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Feb 20, 2011, 4:38:06 AM2/20/11
Imtiyaz Sahib,

When your room is dirty, you can't feel it, but when you start cleaning the carpet with a broom / sweeper, the dust spreads & you can watch it.
This is exactly your case history with Talbinah & barley bread. Let those toxins come out with the fiber of barley, wait for few days more.
You can also take Henna water with honey at empty stomach, Henna kills the bacteria in intestines, & honey is famous for the same, do you remember the Sahabi who was asked by Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam to use honey (for his sick brother), the situation became worst than ever, but it was asked to continue with honey, till our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam said:

صَدَقَ اللهُ، وكَذَبَ بَطْنُ أَخِيكَ

"Allah has said the truth while your brother's stomach has lied."

You may read the complete article at  Diarrhea

One of my friends was also a patient of IBS, but with Talbinah & barley bread, his problem has totally disappeared, he will write back to you by himself for his experience.

Phylum is OK, but if you are troubled with loose stools, pomegranate rind & Rehan (Basil) seeds are the best remedies. My opinion is that you should leave the responsibility to barley, honey & Henna water & just relax, you will be OK Insha'Allah.