Urticaria & Hijamah

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Feb 19, 2011, 2:07:53 AM2/19/11
Urticaria (also called as nettle-rash or hives or wheals) simply means itching with rash and is characterized by red, circular or irregularly shaped eruptions on any part of the body. It can be acute or chronic; largely having a tendency to recur frequently for many months or years.

We had a Mahjoom with Piles surgery, operation was performed in 2009 & he was given heavy doses of Anti-biotics. The medicine destroyed his stomach, he became a patient of IBS (Irritable bowel Syndrome) & he also developed Urticaria, he was put on new medicines by many doctors but for the last 2 years, his IBS & Urticaria have not been cured.

We cupped him on the back & chest, the areas with the most severe rashes. And Masha'Allah, the hives reduced immediately. We also gave him formula "B" for blood purification, and asked him to take Henna water with honey at empty stomach, plus juice of beetroot, cucumber, gourd, ginger & vinegar (twice daily).

He called after 3 days & said that itching has disappeared from the back & chest, but still the rashes do appear on the arms & legs. He still needs 2~3 Hijamah sessions; to be repeated every 2 months (for a complete drainage).

Antigens are foreign substances, when they enter the human's body, they trigger the production of antibodies by the immune system, these chemicals then bind to the mast cells which enforce the production of HISTAMINE (the cause of Urticarial rash).

Wrong foods & wrong medicines are the antigens, & it is Allah's Command that the blood's dangerous chemicals reside under the skin, Hijamah is a Gift for Ummat-e-Muhammad to fix all problems related to blood disorders.
H2.JPG
urticaria.JPG