Re: {Tibb-e-Nabawi} Digest for tibb-e-nabwi@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Muhammad Akram

Apr 3, 2011, 6:38:10 AM4/3/11
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sami Bhai,

Assalam-o-Aleikum

You often suggest foods of tibbe--nabwi .plz explain the following Talbinah,Nabeez, Sweeq. what are the urdu names for above items.Thanks and regards.

          Muhammad Akram
          Abbottabad. Pakistan
On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 10:24 PM, <tibb-e-nab...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/tibb-e-nabwi/topics

    "Abu Taybah" <sh...@tibbenabwi.com> Apr 02 09:16AM +0300 ^

    Assalam O Alaikum,

    I am so sad that the medicines have damaged your digestive system, your ailments will worsen more with an upset stomach. If people like Ibn Al Qayyam were alive today, they would have BANNED many (modern) medications that erode & corrode the human's body.

    Tibb-e-Nabawi diet & herbal therapies improve digestion, & there are a lot of options for you to adopt, barley bread, Talbinah, Nabeez, vinegar, olive oil, Quince preserve, Saweeq, etc. Once you will be in Jeddah, I shall give you the daily diet chart of Tibb-e-Nabawi, furthermore, the blend "T19" made with 19 herbs of Tibb-e-Nabawi will be the most suitable in your case Insha'Allah. Henna water will weld the wounds in your GI tract.

    In the meanwhile, stop tea, green tea, coffee, wheat & rice, switch to barley bread for the rest of your life.

Apr 3, 2011, 7:39:12 AM4/3/11
to hafiza...@gmail.com
Bhai Akram,

Talbinah is simply the porridge of barley made with milk & honey, in Urdu, it can be called as Jau Kaa Dalyah. Saweeq is the Arabic name of SATTU. Nabeez has no Urdu name, it is the drink made with soaked dates / resins.

Recipes for all these blessed foods will be updated at the website very shortly.