Tibb-e-Nabawi ~ Liver, HCV

Baraa' Bin Ma'roor

Jun 11, 2011, 3:50:40 AM6/11/11
to Hakeem Ejaz, Arshad kamal

Hakeem Ejaz Sahib,

Assalam O Alaikum,

I have never come across a Hep "C" patient, Masha'Allah that in Saudi Arabia, such patients are very few.

But with Hijamah & HENNA Water , Mr. Arshad Kamal {Hijama & Tibb-e-Nabwi (Prophetic Medicine) in Lahore, Pakistan Hijama & Tibb-e-Nabwi (Prophetic Medicine) in Lahore, Pakistan }  has reported good results & you can read the article Hepatitis "C"  at our forum.

If you are in Pakistan, you may call him directly. He also has the cure for Dengue Fever.

Olive leaf is a cure for all liver disorders & our formula "Q" from 7 trees of Quran is the best medicine Insha'Allah.

Hep "C" is also related with Jaundice, and you may read Jaundice & Hijamah