Prophetic therapy

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Feb 8, 2011, 3:45:24 AM2/8/11
to Pirnevan Constantin
Mr. Constantin,

Your words are so beautiful, & they please all of my friends here.
As you said, spreading the truth will be rewarded in heavens, that is for sure.

Hijamah & Tibb-e-Nabwi has saved many patients from fatal diseases, and I hope & pray to my Lord that a day should come; when the mankind will have no options left BUT to adopt the medicine of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam.

Many of my friends have tried hard to switch their diet to Tibb-e-Nabwi foods, and all of them were amazed when their years old problems of digestion disappeared quickly.
Similarly, many of them trusted Tibb-e-Nabwi herbs & they are pleased with the sensations which their detoxified body gives.

In fact, to know yourself (as a human being); which is the best miracle of Allah's creations, it is necessary to adopt Tibb-e-Nabwi.

A body cleaned with Hijamah, & then fueled with correct foods, correct eating habits & correct herbs will be able to understand how perfectly Allah Has Compiled the creature with blood, bones, flesh and skin. Prophetic therapy makes the body soft; induces patience with total control on evil emotions...............

We all thank you for spreading Hijamah in Romania.