Healing by foods is better

Khabbaab Bin Arat

Jun 20, 2011, 4:02:11 AM6/20/11
to Ghufran Hussain

Bhai Ghfran, Assalam O Alaikum,

Thanks for writing back, I have introduced your Hijamah services to my group members.

At your clinics, try to start Tibb-e-Nabawi therapies as a whole, Hijamah alone is not enough, educate your patients to adopt back Barley bread, Talbinah, Hais, vinegar, cooking in olive oil, Quince, date stones, beetroot soup with barley, etc. Train your butcher to slaughter with the 4 necessary veins, & regarding Tibb-e-Nabawi herbs, read them one by one, & I shall help you more, you can write to me anytime.

We insist for Tibb-e-Nabawi diet more than Hijamah & herbs, healing by foods is stronger, safer & better than healing by medicines, in fact, Tibb-e-Nabawi foods are a complete medicine by themselves.